She's Getting Too Close

I'm In Love With A Wolf

(Chanyeol's PoV)

 

"That was some quick thinking" Luhan smirked as we sat in the livingroom, "We need to start checking our perimeters, she CANT get near the house." Suho told us, "Tao, XiuMin, Chen, and I can go now" Lay offered. Suho gave them a nodd, all you can see is them jumping out the door as their clothes tore off as they turned into their wolf form. 

 

 "You know i over heard Miyung and her friend talking about you" Sehun smiled slyly at me, "And?" I said without a care, "And Miyung said she likes you" he wiggled his eyebrows at me. "Great" I sighed rolling my eyes, "Just what I need when we're trying to get RID of her!".

 

"Hey are you going to blame her? She seems like a nice girl.." Kai said

 

"Nice girl or not she cant be getting too close to us" Kris said walking in with a bowl of soup. "Kris I dont know why your so worried! I bet you HALF of the people at school would think its cool what we can do" Luha protested, "Oh really? Didnt you hear what I said befor?! About scientists?!" he retorted.

 

Luhan sighed and stayed quiet when he saw Kris' eyes turn that piercing blue. "I just hate living secretively.. its annoying" he then said softly. 

 

 Kris sighed, "I know" his voice sounded sympathetic for once.

 

We've been living like this forever... And it can be tiring, annoying, and sometimes frustrating. But we have eachother and thats all we will ever have. Because...We are one.