Keeping It to Myself

I'm In Love With A Wolf

(Miyung's PoV)

 

The next day at school I was totaly out of it.. i wasnt focused in class.. I wasnt hungry at lunch. My stomach still hurts from what happened lastnight... I was about to open my mouth to tell Bora but.. What was the point? She wasnt going to believe me..

 

"Something on your mind?" Chuckled someone, I lifted my head up and infront of me stood Chanyeol. "Aniyo.." I told him. "You sure? You seem to be thinking a little to hard there" he joked.

 

 "Im just.. tired" I said drousily, I was tired though.. I danced pretty hard lastnight.

 

"Why'd you storm out like that lastnight?" he took a seat next to me on the bench..

 

The windows on the top of the courtyard letted the sun have full acess inside, I sighed "It was because of Kris" I lied..

 

"What did he say to you?" 

 

"Just some threats.. nothing big so dont worry" I said nervously, "Are you sure it was Kris that made you upset?" he cocked an eyebrow.

 

"Yah! What are you trying to emply?!" I smacked his arm, wich for a pretty lean guy felt really hard and muscular..

 

"Nothing" he retreated quickly laughter. His smile was so adorable-

 

"Chanyeol!" Called the group of guys coming our way.

 

"And Miyung" Luhan and Sehun smirked at eachother slyly then looked at Chanyeol. I swear thoes two seem to be little rascals of the group-

 

I picked up my bag and got up when I saw Kris, I really dont feel like dealing with his crap..

 

(Exo's PoV)

 

 "Damn Kris... even when youre standing there doing nothing...she hates you" Tao said. 

 

 "Thats true.. I see hatred in her eyes when you're around" Chen added, "Alright you guys, we dont need Kris hyung turning into a wolf so its best to just....shut the hell up!" Kyungsoo hissed them.

 

"Its alright.. Its not like I care what her feels twords me are. The point is to push her away anyways, remember?" Kris said.

 

The boys left the courtyard and made their way to class.

 

(Miyung's PoV)

 

I walked into the music room and heard the pretty sound of the guitar.. i wonder who's playing it? I rounded the corner and peaked behind it, it was Chanyeol.

 

 "That sounds nice" I told him, he stopped playing and looked up at me. "Oh.. uh how long were you standing there?" he asked bashfully. 

 

"Why?" I chuckled "You sound good" I smiled. "Thanks" he nodded.

 

(Kris' PoV)

 

I peeked at Miyung and Chanyeol in the music room... Its no use from stopping her from getting too close. Because I think its a little too late for it-

 

  What will Kris do? O,O I want to say ty for thoes who subscribed! You just made me feel special:P <3 thnx every1! :D