Six.

My Beautiful Hostage

 

 
 
Tiffany POV
 
 
 
"Yuri.."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Yuri, look at me.." 
 
 
I hate to see Yuri avoiding my gaze. So i call her again till she lifts her head slowly to meet my gaze, and i cup her face to make sure that she won't avoid my gaze again.
 
 
"c-come with me.." she says hesitantly
 
 
"in one condition, don't avoid my gaze ever again. You have to look at me right in the eyes if you want to talk to me.." i say sternly
 
 
She bites her bottom lip, but nod eventually. I smile, and intertwine our fingers together. She seems surprise, but i don't care. I want to make her feel comfortable around me.
 
 
"should we go now?"
 
 
"s-sure.." 
 
 
Like always, i settled myself on the passanger seat as she fasten my seatbelt before she went to the driver seat and settled herself. 
 
I wonder why i'm here with her. I mean, i have so many opportunities to leave, but why i choose to go back to Kwon mansion again and again? 
 
 
"i-i want you to m-meet your friends t-too, i k-know you m-miss them.." 
 
 
"what? You're going to take me to my friends?"
 
 
"y-yes.." 
 
 
"Oh My God, thank you!!" i hug her immadiately without realizing that she's driving right now
 
 
 
"oops, sorry.." i grin
 
 
"i-it's okay.." her cheeks is turning pink right now, oh God, she's so cute
 
 
Since i don't want to die yet, so i sit properly on my seat and just tell her the direction to Jessica's house without disturbing her driving. I can't help but to smile along the road. I can't wait to see my best girl again. 
 
 
"we're here.." 
 
 
"so, it's h-her house?" 
 
 
"yes!" 
 
 
She makes an O shape with , then park her car properly before getting out of the car and take me with her. I ring the bell few times, and the door open by itself, revealing my bestfriend with a surprised look.
 
 
"Jessi!!!" i hug her immadiately
 
 
"Tiffy? Oh God, it's you!!!" she hugs me back
 
 
"i miss you so much!!"
 
 
"me too! Where have you been? I thought you were kidnapped? And who's this girl?" Jessica says in one breath while pointing at Yuri
 
 
"uhm, let me in first, then i'll tell you everything.." 
 
 
"oh, okay.." 
 
 
Jessica takes me to her room, and i take Yuri with me. Yuri seems so nervous, i know she is. So, i squeeze her hand gently to tell her that it's okay. 
 
 
"so, who's she?" 
 
 
"this is Yuri, my new friend. And Yuri, this is Jessica, my bestfriend.." i introduce them to each other
 
 
"nice to meet you, Yuri.." Jessica offers her hand for a handshake
 
 
"n-nice to m-meet you t-too.." Yuri takes Jessica's hand nervously
 
 
"what's your family name?" 
 
 
"uhm, i'm Kwon.." 
 
 
"what?? Kwon??" 
 
 
Jessica is completely shock, and i quickly cover and drag her away from Yuri. I smile apologetically at Yuri, but she avoids my gaze again. 
 
 
"what was that? She's Kwon? But, how can?" Jessica frown, she's still shock
 
 
"sssh, i don't want her to hear.." 
 
 
"alright, explain now!" she says, demanding
 
 
"honestly, you're right. I disappear suddenly, because i was kidnapped. I'm a hostage now.."
 
 
"what??" her eyes widen, again
 
 
"you heard it right, the Kwons kidnapped me and they force me to tell them secrets about my family.."
 
 
"that's bad, Tiffy. I'll call Taec oppa now or should i call Chansung instead?"
 
 
"no, please.." I say, almost beg
 
 
"why?"
 
 
"i don't want Yuri to get much troubles. Besides, i'm safe with her.."
 
 
"what are you talking about? Safe? That's ridiculous, Tiffany.."
 
 
"Jessi, please. She helps me in many things, she always trying to cheer me up, like now, she's taking me to you.." 
 
 
"but-"
 
 
"please ~"
 
 
"fine!" 
 
 
"and don't worry, i'm safe.." 
 
 
"fine!"  
 
 
I'm glad to have a friend like Jessica. She could understand me, i could always count on her. Jessica Jung sure is the best. 
 
And so, after telling some other things to Jessi, our gaze fall into Yuri. That girl, she seems uncomfortable. I feel bad, she must be really nervous. 
 
 
"that girl is quite charming.." Jessica says while staring at Yuri
 
 
"i know.." i smile
 
 
"what if i have a crush on her?" 
 
 
"what? No way!" 
 
 
"why? She isn't even your girlfriend.." she says teasingly
 
 
"well, just don't.." i cross my hands 
 
 
 
"you like her, huh?"
 
 
"no.."
 
 
"just admit it, Tiffy. I won't tell her.."
 
 
"fine, yes i like her! Satisfy?" 
 
 
Then, Jessica laughs hardly. She really loves teasing me, and i hate the facts of it. I was never able to back, that's the second thing i hate.
 
 
"well, it's okay, Tiffy. I won't tell anyone included your boyfriend.."
 
 
Boyfriend. Dammit! Why do i forget that i still have a boyfriend? I can't have a crush on someone else. I have a boyfriend, i shouldn't forget about it. 
 
After chatting a little longer with Jessi, i ask Yuri to go home since i know she really feels uncomfortable. Jessi tried to talk to her though, but Yuri doesn't talk much, so it mostly ended up awkward. So after bid goodbye to my bestfriend, we decide to leave. 
 
 
"Yuri.." 
 
 
"hmm?"
 
 
"i want ice cream.."
 
 
"okay, l-let's go get s-some.." 
 
 
We stop in the nearby ice cream shop, and Yuri buys some for me while i wait for her in the car. I can see Yuri exit the shop while bringing some ice cream. I smile widely, it's been awhile for me to eat ice cream. 
 
But, my smile fades away suddenly when i find a couple walking towards the entrance right after Yuri leaves. That's my boyfriend with an unknown woman, is he cheating on me? 
 
 
"here for you.." 
 
 
I don't even notice Yuri already enter the car. I ignore her, and chase my boyfriend quickly. I grab his hand, and he seems surprised to see me, very surprise since he just pecked that woman on the lips. 
 
 
"who's she?" 
 
 
"Fany, i can explain.." he says, panic
 
 
"explain what? That you're cheating on me?" i laugh bitterly
 
 
"Fany, it's-"
 
 
I slap him, "we're over.." 
 
 
 
And with that, i run away immadiately with tears running down freely to my cheeks. I feel a pair of hands around me, and when i realize, those hands are Yuri's. She hugs me, and i snuggle my face into her neck, crying even more. 
 
 
No words needed, just stay like this for awhile, it can make me at least know that i'm not alone, that i still have someone who holds me here.