Eleven.

My Beautiful Hostage

 

 
 
Yuri POV
 
 
 
"Yuri, stop being like this.."
 
 
"unnie, i'm so stupid.." 
 
 
"stop crying, everything will be fine, trust me.." 
 
 
How can i trust my sister? I ruin everything! I hurt her, i hurt Tiffany. I made her cry. I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have obeyed my father to stay away from her. But, i'm scared that my father will do anything bad to her. 
 
 
"she hates me for sure.."
 
 
I sigh, and close my eyes. It's been days since the last i saw her. Everytime i close my eyes, her face will appear, causing me to miss her even more. 
 
What makes me looks stupid even more is....i don't have her number. What should i do now? Tomorrow i'll go to London, that means there's no opportunity to see her.
 
 
"she won't hate you, trust me.."
 
 
I smile at my sister, and she kiss me on the forehead before she leaves. I'm about to close my eyes again, but my phone vibrates. Unknown number can be seen on the screen. 
 
 
"hello?"
 
 
"is it Yuri?"
 
 
"yes, who is this?"
 
 
"i'm Jessica, Tiffany's friend.." 
 
 
"oh, how could you get my number?"
 
 
"it's not important, i have my way to get whati want.."
 
 
 
"okay, then why do you call?"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Jessica?" 
 
 
"Yuri......Tiffany is in the hospital.." 
 
 
"what??" 
 
 
"she refuses to eat, she cries almost everynight, and it cause her immune to drop dramatically along with her blood pressure.." 
 
 
"which hospital?"
 
 
"Seoul National Hospital, room 209.." 
 
 
"i'll come right away.." 
 
 
I hung up the phone immadiately, and run to my car quickly. It's all my fault. I speed up my car, and keep cursing myself for being so stupid. I park my car right after i reach the hospital, then run as fast as i can to get her room. 
 
There are 2 mascular men standing outside her room. I try to barge in, but they hold me back, preventing me to come in. I struggle, but they push me hard. 
 
 
"Tiffany!! I'm here!!"
 
 
I shout, i want her to know that i'm here for her. I need to see her, i need to hold her. I don't care if i look like a crazy person, i just really need to see her.
 
 
"i'm sorry, Tiffany!!" 
 
 
I try to fight the men, but they're stronger than me. I punch them only to get 2 more punches from each. Fortunately, Jessica comes out, and tells the men to let me go.
 
 
"Tiffany.."
 
 
My tears fall uncontrollably, seeing the woman i love laying on the hospital bed with a pale face. She calls my name, and i rush towards her. She encircles her hands around my neck and i wrap my hands protectively around her.
 
 
"Yuri, i miss you.." 
 
 
"i miss you too, Tiffany. I miss you too.." 
 
 
She tighten the hold on me, and i do the same. I won't leave her nor let her go, not again. I love her too much to do that again. No matter what happen in the future, i'll stay with her. 
 
 
"stay with me, Yuri.." 
 
 
"i'll stay with you, i promise.." 
 
 
I wipe away her tears while cupping her face, then kiss her lips tenderly. I'll always be here, next to her. No matter what it takes, i won't leave. 
 
 
 
"i love you, Tiffany.."
 
 
"i love you too, Yuri.." 
 
 
 
That's it, even though everybody in this world are against us, i won't care. Even our families won't be able to stop us. Because i love her so much, and this love can conquer all.