Final.

My Beautiful Hostage

 

 
 
Tiffany POV
 
 
I feel happy, although deep inside i feel sad. I'm happy because finally i can be with Yuri, the person whom i love so much. But, i'm sad because i should leave my family. I should leave Taecyeon oppa, Chansungie, and daddy. 
 
 
"i'm gonna miss you, noona.." 
 
 
"i'm gonna miss you too, Channie.." 
 
 
Yuri and I were in the airport that time. We would leave Seoul in 5 minutes. My brothers were there, but daddy wasn't there. I was trapped in my little brother's mascular arms, he has grown up.
 
I'm sure i'm going to miss him a lot. Well, it's true though, i miss him now.
 
 
"don't forget to call me, okay? And take care of yourself.."
 
 
"yes, oppa.." 
 
 
That was my older brother, he was always protective towards me, he's been taking care of me very well since we were kids till now. I wanted to cry if i remembered how many times he got into troubles because of me, yet he always caring towards me. I love my oppa so much, as much as i love Channie. 
 
 
 
"unnie, thank you for everything. I love you.."
 
 
And there Yuri, hugging her sister. I feel bad towards her, it's only Boa who cares about her in the family. But don't worry, honey, you have me now. 
 
 
"i love you too, little sister. Call me anytime, okay?" 
 
 
"will do.."
 
 
 
It's been 2 weeks since we got here, California, my hometown. Every single thing that i do, it's always remind me of my childhood. Even so, i'm happy now, i can create new memories here with my girlfriend. I remember how serious she was, when she said she would make me happy. 
 
It was on the plane that time. I took a seat near the window, and of course Yuri sat next to me. I looked out the window, then rested my head on my lover's shoulder.
 
 
"hey, don't cry, i know that it's hard for you. But i promise i'll try my best to make you happy.." 
 
 
I don't even notice that i was crying. I looked at her, and she wiped away my tears. I smile, remembering that sweet memory, i'm so glad to have her. 
 
 
"i love you.."
 
 
"i love you too, Tiffany. I always do.." 
 
 
Today, Yuri and i plan to visit my mother. It's been so long since the last i got there, i miss mommy so much. I've been a bad daughter for her. 
 
 
 
"baby, you ready?" 
 
 
"yes, honey. Let's go.." 
 
 
 

 
 
We take a bus to get here. Well, i never took a bus before. If i wanted to go somewhere, my personal driver would always take me there. My daddy spoiled me too much. 
 
Now, i'm standing in front of mommy's grave. Yuri is next to me. I can't hold my tears, it flowing to my cheeks freely. 
 
 
"mommy, i'm finally here. I know you always hate seeing me cry, but i can't help it, mom. I miss you too much.."
 
 
My voice cracked. Yuri gives me a gentle squeeze on my hand, caressing the back of my palm with her thumb. Then, i take a deep breath to continue. 
 
 
"I'm here with Yuri now, you already knew her, right? I know you're watching me, mom. Don't worry, i'm happy with her. You must be happy too, right?"
 
 
I wipe my tears with the back of my hand, and sigh. One by one, memories that i shared with mom rushing to my mind. Memories that i'll never ever forget.
 
 
"I'm sorry for not visiting you in a long time, i've been a bad daughter. But mom, from now on, i'll visit you every weekend. I promise.." 
 
 
I sob, and close my eyes for a moment to stop my tears. Mommy hated to see me cry, but i can't help it. Yuri pulls me into her, and i cry in her embrace for couple of minutes. 
 
 
"i love you, mommy. So much. Let's see each other again someday.." 
 
 
And with that, i let my tears all out in Yuri's arms. I really miss my mom. I know Yuri have the same feelings, she miss her mother too, but she just don't want to show it to me. 
 
After calming myself, i pull away slowly from my girlfriend. She wipes away my tears, and kiss me on the forehead before she take a step forward.
 
 
"Mrs.Hwang, i'm here to introduce myself, and also to ask your permission for dating your daughter. I'm Kwon Yuri, and i want to say thank you for giving a birth of an angle. Your angle is now a part of me, ma'am. She's my other half.."
 
 
Yuri says with a small smile on her face. I just stare at her while she's talking. And i can't help but to smile along with her when she says her words. 
 
 
"although we never met, but i believe you're a really amazing person. It's obvious, because your daughter is an amazing woman.."
 
 
My smile getting wider when i hear those words. Yuri is actually good with words when it comes to a moment like this. I'm touched by her words. 
 
 
"i love your daughter so much, Mrs.Hwang. I promise you that i'll take care of her. I'll try my best to make her happy, i don't care if it's risking my life. So please, give us your bless.."
 
 
 

 
 
We walk together, hand in hand, heading home. I was touched by Yuri's word to my mother earlier. I love her so much, words are no longer could describe my feeling. 
 
 
"Tiff.."
 
 
"yes?"
 
 
"let's take a seat on that bench, the weather is so nice today.."
 
 
I just nod, following my girlfriend to sit on the bench. No exchange words, we just sit, enjoying the wind that blow across us. My head is on her shoulder, and she has her right arm encircle me from behind. 
 
 
"baby.."
 
 
"hmm?"
 
 
"i'm thirsty, i'll just buy some drink there, okay?"
 
 
"don't be too long.."
 
 
"don't worry.." 
 
 
She gives me a kiss on the forehead then go. I watch until she disappears, and then i stare at the sky. Watching clouds while reminiscing the time that i spent with my family.
 
 
"appa, Taecyeon oppa, Channie, i miss you.." 
 
 
 
A bark interrupts my thought. There's a puppy, a cute white puppy coming towards me. On his mouth was an envelope. I take it from his mouth, and open it slowly, only to find a folded paper. I open it, and to my surprise, "will you marry me" was written on it. 
 
 
"I love you for everything that you say and do. I love you for the happiness I feel when you are beside me. I love you because when you are near, the whole world is meaningful.."
 
 
My girlfriend standing a meter away from me, she smiles and walk closer to stand in front of me. I'm still processing what's just happening right now. She goes onto one knee, then lift up her palm that holding a tiny box, a really beautiful ring can be seen inside it.
 
 
"we've been through a lot. Bad times and good times, both will never be replaced with anything. The moment i saw you, i could tell myself that i've fallen for you already.."
 
 
I feel my eyes getting teary as she looks deeply into my eyes. Saying word by word with sincerity in her eyes. People are looking at us, but we don't care at all. 
 
 
"fallin for you is easy, making you happy is the matter. And i'm willing to spend all my life just for telling you how much i love you. I'll try harder and harder everyday to make you happy, because your happiness is on top of all.." 
 
 
-
 
-
 
-
 
 
"so, Tiffany Hwang, will you marry me?"
 
 
I can only nod in response. I can't bear this happiness, my heart might explode anytime soon. I feel like i'm in cloud 9. 
 
She smiles, inserting the ring to my fourth finger. I hug her immediately. I cry many times today. But this time i cry because of happiness. 
 
 
"it's maybe not a romantic way to propose, but-"
 
 
I press my lips against her before she could finish her sentence. She smiles between the kiss, then kiss me back. The hug getting tighter as the kiss getting more passionate. 
 
 
She doesn't need to try anymore, because i'm happy now, really happy. Just stay together till the end, and i'm sure everything can make me happy by its own.
 
 
 
 
"i love you.."
 
 
"i love you too.." 
 
 
 
 
See, Kwon and Hwang aren't impossible to be together. We'll show the world that we're the happiest couple ever. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I still have an epilogue, guys ~
Stay tune ^^