Two.

My Beautiful Hostage

 

 
 
I open my eyes and find myself on a queen size bed. I'm in unkown room, a pretty large room. Where am i? How can i get here? Oh right, i was kidnapped. 
 
 
"hello, Hwang.." 
 
 
Hearing a voice, i sit up abruptly. An old man standing in front of the bed. I know right away, he's Kwon Inha. The elder of the Kwons and also the owner of Kwon Group. And the guy that appears behind him is his son, Kwon Jaejoong.
 
 
"what do you want?" 
 
 
"easy, Tiffany. I won't hurt you.."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"i just need some informations from you.."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"be good, okay? I need your cooperation.." 
 
 
 
And with that, the Kwons leave this room. I sigh, what can i do? Locked up in a room that only has one window? I can't even open the damn window, it's locked. There's no way to escape.
 
 
"! What should i do now?" 
 
 
 

 

 
Hours passed, and i don't even know what time is it. No sign of clock here. There's only a bathroom with no window, a wardrobe filled with some clothes, and a drawer with a picture on top of it. It was an old picture, probably Mrs.Kwon when she was younger. 
 
 
"this is bad.." i sigh
 
 
I look up, hearing a click sound from the door. Then it's opened, revealing a woman with a shoulder-lenght black hair. Is she a Kwon? But i don't know her, i've never seen her. 
 
 
"what do you want?" i ask as cold as possible
 
 
She just shakes her head. I don't feel scared or insecure, not like when i'm with the elder Kwon and his son. This time is different, but why? This is so confusing.
 
 
"what do you want?!" i ask again
 
 
Instead of answering my question, she keeps her head down, avoiding any eye contact. From the looks, i can tell that she feels uncomfortable. And to be honest it's really awkward. 
 
I open my mouth to say something, but nothing come out. So i just keep silent, and stay still in my spot. The silence somehow feels comfortable for me. Maybe it's because i need a companion, i mean, just stay and not doing anything like now. 
 
My eyelids feel heavy, and i'm ready to go to the dreamland when the silent girl suddenly stands up and leaves the room, without saying anything. 
 
 
"I don't understand her. She isn't mute, right? Or is she?" 
 
 
I sigh, then lay down on the bed. I close my eyes slowly, but the door being opened. The woman earlier comes with something in her hand. I frown, and she steps closer hesitantly. 
 
She gulps and i can hear it clearly. She also bites her lips while rubbing her nape. Why is she so nervous around me? It's supposed to be me who feels nervous, right? 
 
She gives me something in her hand, and i take it slowly. Then after that, she leaves my room. I stare at the thing in my hand, it's a blanket. She just gave me blanket. 
 
 
"who are you actually? I won't get the answer anyway, so it's better for me to sleep now.."
 
 
The door being opened again, and i roll my eyes in annoyance. This time, a woman with a long brown hair coming in. I know her. She's Kwon Boa, daughter of Kwon Inha. 
 
 
"am i interrupting you?" she ask nicely 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"honestly, i disagree with this plan, but what can i do? I can't disobey my father.."
 
 
There's a moment of silence. So many things on my mind right now. I want to say something, but i don't know what it is. She sighs, and ready to leave.
 
 
"wait.." i bit my bottom lips
 
 
"yes?" she turns around
 
 
"can you tell me, who's the woman earlier?"
 
 
"you mean, the tanned woman who just came here before me?"
 
 
"yes.." i nod
 
 
 
She smiles, "she's Yuri, my sister. She's the youngest Kwon.." 
 
 
"the youngest?" i raise my eyebrown
 
 
"yes.." she nods
 
 
"i thought it was you.."
 
 
"i'm not the youngest, but Yuri.."
 
 
"uhm, why was she never seen in public?" 
 
 
"because......she's hidden.."
 
 
And withouth explaining any further, Boa leaves. She leaves me with questions in my head. Oh my, why does she add more questions in me?
 
 
"what does she mean by hidden?" 
 
 
 
 
I sigh, why should i bother to think about it? I better sleep now.