Four.

My Beautiful Hostage

 

 
 
Yuri POV
 
 
I wake up due to the noise from outside my room. I can hear my father's voice along with Boa unnie and Jaejoong oppa's voice. They're talking about something that i don't understand, but i know for sure it's about work. 
 
I wait for the conversation to end. I take a bath, and dress up before i go to the dinning room to have a breakfast. I see my maid walking while carrying a tray with some meals on top of it. It's probably for Tiffany.
 
 
"let me carry it, it's for Tiffany, right?" 
 
 
"yes, Miss. It's for Miss Hwang.." 
 
 
I take the tray, and carry it to Tiffany's room. I feel bad about her, she's not supposed to be here. Moreover, Jaejoong oppa tried to her yesterday. 
 
I knock on her door, and unlock it. There she is, sitting on the bed while hugging her knees, sadness visible in her eyes.
 
 
"p-please eat or y-you'll g-get sick.." i put the tray in front of her
 
 
She looks at me for a second before she takes the tray and starting to eat, but i avoid her gaze. I can't look at her eyes, seems like my heart will explode if i stare at those beautiful eyes. 
 
 
"i miss my family. I miss daddy, i miss Taecyeon oppa, and i miss Chansungie.." she says all of sudden 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"it's been a week, they must be worried.." she sighs
 
 
I don't say anything, it's not that i don't want, but i just don't know what to say. I'm afraid if i say something, she'll get mad. I don't want it to happen. But at the same time, i don't want her to be sad. I want to cheer her up. 
 
So, after she finishes her meals, i take her hand and pull her to follow me. She seems confuse, and scares. But, i swear, i won't do anything that could harm her.
 
 
"where are we going?" 
 
 
No reply from me, i just continue to walk. If you wonder, i take her to the backyard. My backyard is filled with colorful flowers. My mother used to love flowers when she's alive, and this backyard could be this beautiful because of her. 
 
 
"it's.......so beautiful. I don't know that Kwon mansion has a beautiful backyard.." she comments
 
 
"my m-mother o-own it.." 
 
 
"oh, so Mrs.Kwon loved flowers?" she asks and i nod nervously
 
 
Seriously, my heartbeat is extremely loud right now. What if she hears it? I can't let it happen, or she'll think i'm weird. Well, i'm weird enough for stuttering everytime i speak.
 
We stay here for awhile, and i'm just standing here, watching her observes the flowers. She smiles, and i wish time could stop for forever. She's really beautiful. 
 
I find a pink rose, then the idea to give it to her just accrossed my mind. So i take it, and make my way to her. 
 
 
"f-for y-you.." i give the flower nervously to her 
 
 
"for me?" she looks confused
 
 
"y-yes.." i nod
 
 
She smiles before she takes the flower from me. Her smile is reaching her eyes, turning into crescent moons. And i swear, it's the most beautiful smile i've ever seen.
 
 
"thank you, i love pink rose.." 
 
 
"y-you're w-welcome.." 
 
 
We then walk side by side along this path. No exchange words, just walk. I can't take my eyes off her. Watching her smiling while sniffing the pink rose that i gave earlier, i won't ask for more. 
 
 
 
"i miss my boyfriend.."
 
 
"p-pardon?"
 
 
"i miss my boyfriend, he used to give me flowers everytime we met. And you just remind me of him by giving it to me.."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"although he never gave me a pink rose, but still i love all the flowers that he gave to me.."
 
 
It was like a hard slap for me. She has a boyfriend? Of course, what was i thinking? She's beautiful, how can a beautiful woman like her doesn't have a boyfriend? I should've known from the start, right? 
 
 
"Yuri.."
 
 
"hmm?"
 
 
"i wish you were him.."
 
 
That's it, i can't take it anymore. I can probably burst into tears if i don't do anything. I pull her hand, and we go to the garage. I push her gently to my car and i fasten the seatbelt on her before i go to the driver seat.
 
 
"where are we going now?"
 
 
"to y-your b-boyfriend, w-where is h-he now?"
 
 
"are you serious? We're going to see my boyfriend??" 
 
 
Excitement could be heard clearly from her tone. She must be very happy to see him. Can i be the reason to her happiness someday? Gather yourself, Yuri. You're a Kwon and she's a Hwang. You two are enemy.
 
 
"but, y-you should c-come with me b-back to h-home after you s-see him.."
 
 
"fine.." she pout
 
 
"n-now, can y-you tell m-me where's his p-place?" 
 
 
 
And so, i send her to her boyfriend's place. I can't hear their conversation because i decide to wait for her in the car. I watch them hugging and also kissing. It hurts so much, but what can i do? I'm just nothing to her. I'm a Kwon, she hates me for sure. 
 
 
I'm so pathetic. I fall in love with a woman, and she's a Hwang. A Hwang who already had a boyfriend.