Thirteen.

My Beautiful Hostage

 

 
 
Yuri POV
 
 
I decided to stay at Sooyoung's house. I'm so thankful she let me stay at her place. I fought with my father yesterday, that's why i decided to run away. 
 
I'm tired of all these, i'm sick about the fact that Kwon and Hwang are impossible to be together. From now on, i won't listen to anybody who tries to break us apart. I love Tiffany, and she loves me. That's enough for me. 
 
 
"you'll visit her again tonight?"
 
 
"yes, Soo.."
 
 
"just be careful, buddy. I don't want you to get more troubles, you already had enough.." 
 
 
"i know, thank you.." 
 
 
It's been 3 days, and everynight i'll come to visit Tiffany in the hospital. I would climb a tree beside the window, then come in through that window. Tiffany always tell me to stop, because it's dangerous. But i don't want to stop, i want to see her everyday. I'll do anything just to be with her. 
 
 
"i'll drive you there.." 
 
 
"no need.."
 
 
"i insist.."
 
 
"alright, thank you.." 
 
 
Sooyoung drive me to the hospital, but i tell her not to wait for me because i might take long. Without waiting any longer, i climb the tree and knock quietly on the window. This time, Jessica happened to be opening it.
 
 
"Tiffany is sleeping, she fell asleep while waiting for you.." 
 
 
"i'll just stay then.." 
 
 
"okay, i'm going to sleep on the sofa.." 
 
 
"okay.." 
 
 
I take a seat on the chair beside Tiffany's bed, then hold her hand in the process. I kiss her hand gently, and begin to caress her hair. God, i love this woman so much. 
 
 
"mm, Yuri. You come?"
 
 
"yes, honey.."
 
 
"i've been waiting for you.." she pouts
 
 
"i'm sorry, now continue your sleep, i'll be right here.." i smile warmly at her
 
 
"no, stay here.." she moves a little to give me some space to lay down
 
 
"i'm not going anywhere.." i say, reassuring her
 
 
"i need your hug.." 
 
 
I sigh, "alright.." 
 
 
I settle myself onto the bed, trapping her into my embrace automatically. She snuggles closer to me as i begin to sing lullaby for her. How i wish we could be like this forever.
 
 
 
"Yuri.." 
 
 
"hmm?"
 
 
"what about we run to other country? Or move to other city that far from here? Just the two of us.." 
 
 
"it's not a good idea, princess.."
 
 
"but we'll be safe there, no more people trying to break us apart.."
 
 
"i know, but-"
 
 
"don't you want to be with me?"
 
 
"it's not like that, sugar. You know that your father can track us, if we run away we'll just make him angrier.." 
 
 
"but i'm tired, i don't want to be trapped in this situation for any longer.."
 
 
"let's just sleep for now, we can think about it later.." 
 
 
"okay.." 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Hearing some footsteps, i wake up from my deep slumber. It's been awhile since i could sleep like this, with Tiffany in my arms everything seems perfect. 
 
It's morning already. I should leave soon or someone may catch me here. I try to pull myself from Tiffany carefully, but i stop when i see her dad standing in the doorway. 
 
 
"you again.."
 
 
I gulp, he takes few steps forward, and i swear my body is trembling right now. Is he gonna kill me? Am i going to die this morning? Oh God, what should i do? 
 
 
"i'm not going to do violence here. I give you a chance to leave, and don't you ever try to come again.."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"i just don't want my daughter to be sad, because i know you'll just hurt her in the end.."
 
 
"no, you're wrong, Mr.Hwang.." 
 
 
"if you just want to take a revenge, then do it to me, not to my daughter.." 
 
 
"i love Tiffany, i really love her. This feeling is sincere, Mr.Hwang. Never crossed my mind to hurt her or play with her heart.." 
 
 
Mr.Hwang sighs, he stares at me for a minute before he take out a gun and pointing it straight to my forehead. He stares at me for a minute, and sigh again. 
 
 
"do you really mean it?"
 
 
"y-yes, sir.."
 
 
"then, if you really love her, you're willing to die now, right?"
 
 
"i'll do anything for her, but please at least give me a chance to prove myself to her that i do really love her.."
 
 
There's a silence for a moment. None of us trying to speak, but Mr.Hwang slowly takes down her gun, and put it back to its place. I'm glad, he doesn't kill me. I still have a time to be with Tiffany. 
 
 
 
"my wife and your mother used to be bestfriends.." 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"your mother died because she threw herself into the fire for helping my wife. I know i'm the one who should do that, but that day i was so panic, i couldn't think straight, i was just thinking on how i could protect my children without i knew that my wife was trapped inside the building.." 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"your father was also there, he saw everything. That's why he hates me so much, he hates my family. First, i didn't mind if he keep insulting me, i accepted all. But i couldn't tolerate if he insulted my wife, because my wife isn't at fault.." 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"since then, Kwon and Hwang never been in a good terms.." 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"your mother was a really good woman, i bet you're just like her. I trust you to take care of my daughter, i let you be with her.." 
 
 
"p-pardon?"
 
 
"take her with you, away from here. Live a happy life, make a lovely family with children.."
 
 
"d-do you really m-mean it?"
 
 
"yes, i have a house in California, you can live there with her.." 
 
 
"but, why there? I mean, why not here?"
 
 
"i just want her to be happy, if she's here she'll just get more troubles.."
 
 
"i got it.." 
 
 
 
We talk for a little longer before he leaves, he has something important to do in the office. And i can't help but to cry, it's tears of happiness. I crawl back to Tiffany's bed, then take her into my arms.
 
 
Finally i can see a light. I wish the light can guide me and Tiffany to the real happiness. I wish it'll be a good beginning for us. Because if we have a good start, then we'll also have a good ending. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Double updates! Chapter 12 and 13 ^^
2 chapters left, guys :)