Three.

My Beautiful Hostage

 

 
 
Yuri POV
 
 
Tiffany Hwang, the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. The day when i stepped inside her room, i could tell that the time stopped for a moment. Her beauty captivating me. 
 
How can a person like her exist? This world is too cruel for a goddess like her. She's supposed to be in the place for angels. She must be one of them. 
 
 
"Yuri, what are you doing?" 
 
 
"unnie.."
 
 
"have you eaten your dinner, dear?" she asks softly
 
 
Boa unnie is the best here. She always do anything to me in gentle way. I love her so much, she's the only one who can understand me. I'm glad i still have her as family. 
 
 
"i have.."
 
 
"good, i'm leaving now, okay? Probably back before midnight.." she smiles and i only nod, then she kisses my cheek before leave
 
 
I hate myself for having trouble at speak. Boa unnie teach me patiently, but i'm 24 for God's sake. I'm not supposed to learn how to speak anymore. 
 
I can't speak without stuttering, i'm causing much troubles, whatever i do is always wrong, but seems like Boa unnie has unlimited patience. She never shouted at me like my father and Jaejoong oppa did. 
 
 
Life is if Boa unnie isn't here. 
 
 
 

 
 
Tiffany POV
 
 
 
Jaejoong standing there, only a meter away from me. I don't know what is he gonna do. I feel scared all of sudden, he looks at me with hungry eyes, and so i slowly move backwards. 
 
 
"don't be scared, Tiffany. I just want to taste you.."
 
 
He takes few steps forwards.
 
 
"don't get closer!!" 
 
 
Another step closer. 
 
 
"no need to shout, Hwang. I'll pleasure you, and i'll be gentle, don't worry.."
 
 
He crawls onto the bed, approaching me slowly.
 
 
"get away!!!" 
 
 
"you'll thank me later, so be good and just obey me.." 
 
 
And with that, he holds me with his strong hands, trying to kiss me but i push him. He's too strong, his grip on me can probably break my bones.
 
 
"HELP!!!!" 
 
 
"that was useless, . Nobody hears you.."
 
 
He tries to kiss me again, but i'm struggling to be free. He slaps my cheek, and so i close my eyes tightly. I can feel his breath against me, but before i can feel his lips against mine, somone pulls him away from me.
 
 
"oppa, s-stop it!! Are y-you crazy??"
 
 
I can hear a woman's voice, so i open my eyes to see who it is. And to my surprise, it's her. The tanned woman, the youngest Kwon. Kwon Yuri. 
 
 
"what do you think you're doing, Yuri?! I'm not done with her!!" 
 
 
"y-you can't do this to her!"
 
 
"why can't i?"
 
 
She speaks? She isn't mute? I thought she was mute. But wait, somethings wrong, why is she stuttering? What's wrong with her? Geez, i'm so clueless here. 
 
 
"y-you can't h-hurt her.."
 
 
"she's Hwang, dammit!! I can do whatever i want!!" 
 
 
I'm scared, Jaejoong sure is crazy and scary. He slaps his own sister, hard on the cheek. I can only hide myself under the blanket, and hoping that it'll be over soon. 
 
I can see Jaejoong step out of this room angrily. And Yuri is still there, unmoving. She has her fists clenched and eyes closed. I can tell that she's trying to manage her anger. 
 
She turns to me slowly, and step closer with her head hanging low. I sigh, she avoids my gaze again. 
 
 
 
"y-you okay?" she asks, and i nod
 
 
She walks to the wardrobe and takes a new shirt. She bites her bottom lip while handing me the shirt. Why does she do that? Right, i just realize that my shirt is ripped.
 
 
I walk to the bathroom to change my shirt, then back to the room again. Yuri is still there, she's waiting for me. Something about her that make me curious, i want to know her better. 
 
 
"are you gonna hurt me?" i ask 
 
 
She shakes her head frantically "no, i-i won't d-dare to h-hurt y-you.." 
 
 
"that's a relief, why are you stuttering anyway?" 
 
 
 
"i-i don't know, i-i should g-get going n-now.." 
 
 
"wait, Yuri!" 
 
 
"huh?"
 
 
"thank you.." i smile a little, and she nods before storming out of the room
 
 
 
It's weird. A Kwon could make me smile? Seriously? Hwang and Kwon have never been in a good terms, we're enemy since born. But what was that? I smiled because of a Kwon? 
 
 
But, Yuri is different. Yeah, she's different. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Let's vote our girls!!! Vote in M.net websitehttp://20choice.interest.me/vote.m
 
Don't forget to make an account if you don’t have one (it's easy, you can also register with facebook or twitter account) check out this site: