Seven.

My Beautiful Hostage

 

 
 
Yuri POV
 
 
Tiffany cried all night long, and now she's still sleeping because she's tired of crying. I hate to see her crying, and i hate the guy who made her cried like last night. 
 
I didn't even sleep last night. I just stared at her sleeping face while caressing her hair, i was afraid that she would wake up and cried again. 
 
 
"Yuri.." 
 
 
I forget to tell you that Tiffany sleeps in my embrace. And now she wakes up but doesn't want to let me go. We're still hugging each other.  
 
 
"do you need anything?" 
 
 
"no, i just want us to stay like this for a little longer.." 
 
 
"alright.." 
 
 
Who can resist her? Nobody. She can make anyone crazy about her just by seeing her flawless face. She easily makes my days brighter yet she can make my days gloomy at the same time. 
 
 
"Yuri.." 
 
 
"hmm?"
 
 
"i hate myself for falling into the wrong person.." 
 
 
"don't.."
 
 
"i should've known that he's a jerk, i hate myself for not knowing about this.."
 
 
"if you hate yourself, it'll just make him important more than before, don't blame yourself and just forget him. Show him that you'll be alright without him.." 
 
 
"right, then will you help me to forget him?"
 
 
"of course.."
 
 
"thank you.." 
 
 
She tighten her hug on me, and i do the same. For the moment, i feel really happy. And it's the first time for me to feel comfortable with a stranger. 
 
 
"wait, you're not stuttering earlier!" she pull herself from me with an excitement
 
 
"huh?"
 
 
"you're not stuttering, Yul!! Oh My God, does it mean you aren't nervous anymore being with me?" 
 
 
I shrug and smile, "maybe?" 
 
 
"that's great!!" she smiles widely
 
 
-
 
-
 
 
"i love your smile.."
 
 
"huh?"
 
 
"i-i mean, you're b-beautiful when you s-smile.." 
 
 
"thank you.." 
 
 
Stupid me. But i can't help it, she's indeed beautiful and i really love her smile. This is so awkward, i just spoke without stuttering earlier, and now i ruin it by being too blunt. I'm so nervous right now.
 
 
"uhm, y-you better get r-ready and i-i'll wait outside.."
 
 
"okay.."
 
 
, i'm stuttering again. I get up from the bed and heading to the door. I walk clumsily, causing me to almost fall onto the floor.
 
 
"Yuri, wait.." 
 
 
"hmm?" 
 
 
"you're so cute with your pinkish cheeks.." 
 
 
Oh God, i feel my cheeks are getting hotter. I quickly exit the room and close the door immadiately. That was embarassing, she saw me blushing! 
 
 
 

 
 
 
"i like a simple thing like this, spending the day by watching movies.." Tiffany says, snuggling closer to me
 
 
Watching movies. Yeah, i take Tiffany to watch movies. Not in cinema because it's too risky. But in Yoona's apartment. I borrow her place to spend my day with Tiffany. 
 
Why not in my house instead? Because i don't want the maids interrupt us. Yoona is rarely use this place since she lives in her house that is pretty big. She use this place for a party or for sulking. That's why i choose Yoona's apartment to spend my time today. 
 
 
"Yuri.."
 
 
"yes?"
 
 
"have you fallen in love?"
 
 
"no, why?"
 
 
"i just wonder, you like women or men?"
 
 
"women.."
 
 
I bite my bottom lip, afraid to the fact that she probably disgust and scared that i like women. I should say i like men instead. Why can't i stop being stupid?
 
 
"really?"
 
 
"uhm, yes.."
 
 
I quickly get up from the couch, ashame of myself. Why should i ruin everything? When we just getting more comfortable with each other. When i just starting to not stuttering everytime i talk to her. Arggh! I hate myself.
 
 
"wait, Yuri! Where are you going?"
 
 
"i'm thirsty, i'll j-just get some w-water.."
 
 
I continue to walk, but i feel a pair of hands on my waist. Tiffany is hugging me from behind. Wait, is it real? Does she really hug me? Please, let it be real.
 
 
"don't leave.."
 
 
She turns me around, and i look deeply into her eyes. I feel her palms on my face. Yeah, she's cupping my face. And one thing that i can't believe is.......her lips are on mine. 
 
She kiss me! Oh My God, she really kiss me! I can taste her sweet lips on my own lips! It's real, it's really happening!!
 
 
I kiss her back slowly yet gently after few seconds trying to process what was just happened. The kiss isn't that long. But it can make my knees weak, and my heart flutters. 
 
I press my forehead against her, and i wish she can't hear my thumping heart. We stay like this for awhile till she decides to snuggle her face on my neck.
 
 
 
"that was amazing.." she mumbles against my neck
 
 
"yeah, very amazing.." i hug her protectively
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 6 and 7!!
Double update for today :D