BIG TROUBLE

You - Me - Her

A/N: And yes I'm trying to update more frequently from now. I don't know why but I'm getting more and more inspiration for this story that I'm afraid it would go out of the plan in the first place @@. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy this chap. And  want to make it clear: Taeyeon's in this is not a normal character. She had hidden a lot from the beginning but eveyrything would slowly reveal now. :) 

 

Taeyeon is totally losing her mind right now. Driving the car with full speed is not like the scene you can see from her. Why all of sudden the calm Taeyeon’s acting like a nut? Something must be happen. Uh huh how could you forget about the mess she made with the Jungsis? But wait a minutes, why is she here racing crazily instead looking for the girl she loves? She’s been weird that she seems not care about Krystal’s condition as much as everyone thought. It could be proven by the way she left all the finding on her best friend- Tiffany. Could it be that she was over the girl? No, it must not be. She brakes the car suddenly and parks it in front a castle – yes really a castle on the top of a mountain. Ring the bells and yells angrily when she hears someone answers.

“ OPEN THE DOOR NOW”

When she gets in the castle, waiting no time, she finds the way to a specific room, not even care there are so many people looking at her. Strangely enough, they seem not to stop her or anything. In fact, they look so afraid.

“ She’s back.”

“ How long have she been disappear?”

“ A woman. She becomes more beautiful now”

All those whisper between those people in house is getting more and more and she doesn’t care. Keep walking to the room she had been afraid all of those years of her life. Then she knocks the door and waiting for the answer. Knock knock knock . Nothing was heard. With the inpatient, Taeyeon decides just come in without  allowance.

“ Lack of discipline again” – the voice of an old man was heard but yet she still couldn’t find the one anywhere.

“ Here.” – and finally she got a glimpse of the man after he turns his chair. And now, they face to face.

“ How many times did I tell you not come in without my allowance?”

“ I’m sorry” – she keeps her head down and dare not to face the old man

“ Keep your head up.”

She’s stiff, not even move an inch.

“ I said keep your head up”

And yes still no answers and actions come from her. She continues standing there like a statue.

“Never listen to what I said?”- the man keeps making those remarks that make Taeyeon clenches her fist but yet she couldn’t keep her head up. Neither a words was spoken.

“ It’s been a long time since the last time I saw you. Taeyeon”

………………………………………………………………………………………………….

The two girls find themselves dumbfound when seeing the girl appear in here where they’re sure a secret place. And one of them couldn’t understand what the girl have said earlier and start to question the other girl

“ Yuri. Who is she? And what’s she talking about?”

Just when Yuri was about to answer, the girl interrupt immediately.

“ I’m Tiffany. And I know you Krystal. If you don’t mind, I want to speak privately with Yuri right now. Can you?”

“ Really? She is Tiffany. What’s going on ? Why is she here ? Yuri. Could you explain me now?”

“ I…I….Urggg” – Yuri couldn’t speak a word and just stuttering . In fact she had no idea either why Tiffany was here. Seems like she has no choice than pushing Krystal away and facing with other girl. -  “ I will explain later. Now you go to your room and get some sleep. Please just trust me”

Krystal doesn’t buy it but then she still goes to her room but of course she would not go to sleep. Overheard what’s the two girl talking is her plan.

“ Kwon Yuri. Are you serious?”

“ Serious of what? But wait a second how did you get here?”

“ I’m Tiffany. And yes there’s no one I can’t find in this world. And fyi, Taeyeon asked me to find Krystal and yes this is for Jessica, too. Stop question me and your turn. Why are you here with her? How dare you do this behind Taeyeon’s back? Is her your favourite friend? Really?”

“ . Stop talking like I’m the bad one. Everything happens for reasons. I swear I never betrayed Taeyeon. It’s just for her good. Btw, Thanks god that you finally made up with her”

“ It’s not the time to talk about this. I don’t know your bull reasons but you should know that Jessica had gone to hospital because of her little sister absent. Everything was a mess.”

“ I know”

“ What?” – Tiffany screams out but even more surprise when it’s not only her who is startle by Yuri’s statement. And yes, It’s Krystal who came out from the room after hearing the “Jessica hospital thing”.

“ What the ? You said they were fine so tell me why my sister being in hospital” – the tears had shed in the girl’s eyes- “ Tiffany, please tell me how is my sister now? Can you take me to her now?”

“ NO you can’t”

“ What the Yul? I’m here to bring her back and yes even you can’t stop me. Jessica is ing worried about  her”

“ Tiff you don’t know a about this. Trust me please. She has to stay here for her sake”

“ You’re going nowhere. Krystal, come with me. I’ll take you to your sister. She needs you the most right now”

Tiffany’s not waiting for more nonsense from Yuri, she just drags Krystal with her and get out of the room. But no, Yuri is still not letting them go. Blocking the door, Yuri looks straight into Tiffany with the flaming eyes, the girl is taken back by her actions. “This is so not her”. But nope, that’s not enough to stop the Great Tiffany doing what she wanna do. She removes the girl out of the door with one move. The problem girl is still clinging on, holding Tiffany’s leg still trying to stop her. She let out a frustrated sign and for a moment she thought she would punch the girl on face for her stupid actions but yet, she holds it back.

“ Really Yul? If you’re not my best friend I would beat you out right now.”

“ So listen to me. Let Krystal stay here. Please”

“ What is the reason? Do you know that would make Taeyeon be in troubled more? She tries to make things right with them? So let me take Krystal back where she belongs to. You can’t hide her all the times.”

“ I can’t hide her. I’m just doing what I was told. And please, Krystal stays here for her best, for Taeyeon and even Jessica. I don’t know how to say anymore. URgg…I’m dying here”

“ What the ? I don’t know what you’re talking about but if you continue like this. I’m not sure I can hold back my punch for you anymore. Get out of my way. NOW”

“ . Big papa told me to keep her here. Now you know the reason. Taeyeon’s clearly meeting him right now”

With the word “big papa” comes out from Yuri’s mouth, she feels like a thunder comes by her ears.

“ Are you serious? Is this why she asked me to look for the girl instead of doing it by herself? And she also mentioned about it before. Dammit we’re screwed up.”

At the same time, there is a girl still clueless about everything and looks confuse. Krystal starts to cry because she doesn’t even know what’s going. All she wanna just come back home right away and check up her sister. The blame is on her but why her sister is the one who gets hurt. She gets down on her knees and holding tight on Tiffany’s hands.

“ Please take me back home. I need to be with my unnie right now.”

The scene that brought the two girls into tears, however, they know they can’t do anything right now when it involved the old man. Things are getting out of their hands again. Tiffany and Yuri try to get the girl up and make her sit on the sofa. They look into other’s eyes like question who’s gonna tell the girl the truth about their situation right now. The staring contest would be like forever if Krystal didn’t burst into tears more and more.

“ Krystal. I’m sorry that I didn’t help you. And yes I admit that I didn’t tell you all the truth. I’m bringing you here because I was told. I swear I never thought that would make your sister lose her mind and end up being in hospital. I wanna tell you but I know if I did you would be worried and try to run back. And that’s not what big Papa wants”

“ What are you talking? Who the hell is big papa? I don’t care. I just want to meet my sister right now. She’s sick and it’s all because of me. Tiffany, I know you love my sister. You don’t wanna see her sad, right? Please get me out of here and come to her. Please”

“ Haizz…Yes I really want to. But now, I can’t”

“ Why? I don’t care please help me.”

No one dares to look the girl anymore. Cause they are feeling useless of themselves and try to avoid the girl’s pleading eyes. So dramatic. And then a thought appears on her mind.

“ Taeyeon. Please at least help me call Taeyeon. She surely helps me.”

A shake was seen from Yuri and another shake from Tiffany. Silences is fulfill the room again.

“ I will try to call her by myself. You guys are crazy . Especially you-Yuri, I was stupid for trusting you that everything was fine if I got away.”

“ You can hate me. Tbh, I think you should call her unnie instead of finding Taeyeon and hoping she would come and take you now. She has another problem to deal right now.”

“ What do you mean? Is she in dangerous right now?”

“ More than dangerous” – Tiffany closes her eyes and takes a deep breath – “ She has to deal with her nightmare. Call Jessica and inform her that you were ok. That’s the only we can do for you right now”

………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Jessica finally gets out of the hospital and yet she has no one to carry home but her best friend- Sooyoung.

“ Is it funny that when you were in hospital there were two person tried to take care of you. And then when you’re fine. That’s only me. The generous Sooyoung”

“ Stop being overreacted. You has no choice that taking care of me”

“ Yes. You’re a pain in my neck that I have to carry all my life. Happy”

Jessica can’t do nothing more except laughing at her friend’s dorkiness. But her smile drops down when she thinks about her sister. She couldn’t help but worry a lot. There has been two weeks she lost the girl and every nights she always had nightmare about the girl that brought her into tear the next morning. The fact is, she has to find her sister instead try to kill herself like that. She blames herself for being so stupid and selfish. That’s why she discarded all her feeling for her ex- Taeyeon, begging the girl to help her. But until now she doesn’t receive anything from her, even Tiffany disappear all of sudden.

“ You think about her again? Don’t you?”

“ No I’m just worried about Krystal”

“ It’s gonna be alright. So don’t worry. You just discharge and please take care of your health.”

And suddenly her phone ringing and make her jump out of her skin. Looking into the phone, a strange number appears on the screen, after a few moment hesitate, she decides to pick up the phone anyway.

“ Hello”

“ Unnie. Krystal here”

She can’t believe in her ears anymore. That’s not a dream, right? She’s really hearing her sister’s voice in the phone. And yes she couldn’t hold her happiness.

“ Krystal. Is that really you? Do you know how worried I was when you’re gone? Please come back to me baby. No matter what I still need you in my life. My little sister”

It seems like the other line was so touched of what she said and the other girl couldn’t say anything more. All Jessica heard was sobbing and snivel from her sister. That makes her feel more anxious, she was crying and trying to talk to the girl.

“ What happened? Don’t cry Krystal ah. Unnie’s here to protect you. Come back to me. I don’t blame you for anything. It’s all my fault. Tell me where you are I’ll come and pick you up.”

“ Unnie” – the crying become stronger after every time she heard the girl said. It took her for a minutes to calm her down and finish what she wants to tell her sister – “I’m ok unnie. I promised I would be back but not now. You have to believe me and promise me to take care of yourself. I don’t want to hear about you are getting to hospital anymore. I worry about you. And the last thing, I love you”

With that she hangs up leaving Jessica numb.

“ Could it be she was kidnapped?” – she thought to herself and then being automatic, she dials a direct number to seek for some help. Unfortunately, there’s no answer. Not giving up, she tries one more time with another number. This time the other picks up the phone.

“ Tiffany, Krystal called me. She talked a lot weird things and I think she was kidnaped. I tried to call Taeyeon but she didn’t pick up. Could I notify to police now? I will be die if I couldn’t see Krystal right now. The little girl cried a lot and I think she’s in danger. Help me please. I don’t know what to do anymore”

After finish the long talks she didn’t receive anything from the girl but a heavy sigh.

“ Did you hear me?”

Another long pause

“ Serious. I’m ing worried here and you guys acting like nothing happens”

“ Jessica. She was fine and I’m right beside her right now”

“ WHAT?”

“ I will explain to you later. Take your rest. I promise I will take care of her so don’t worry.”

And again she was cut off. Still didn’t know what happened she drops the phone and fall to the floor in a faint.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………

Taeyeon still kneels down with her head bend downward. This has been 2 hours since she was here facing with the old man. And the scene seems like they are getting each other’s wants in the end. Or you could say one of them had finally gets what he wants.

“ You get what  I said?”

“ Do I have another choice?”

“ You know it thoroughly”

Silence once again appears in the room. But somehow that makes Taeyeon feel irritated and suffocated at the same time.

“ Why me? Why after all those years you turn up just make my life miserable?” – and then she has the enough the strength to hold her head up and looking the old man in the eyes- “ WHY?” – she screams out of lungs.

But guess what? The old man doesn’t even fling of what she did. Instead a soft smile was found on his face. Standing up from his sit, he starts to approach slowly to the girl and cup her face in his big hands.

“ Because you’re my dearest daughter”