Confession

You - Me - Her

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/NHey I'm back. Do you guys miss me? Finally I have finished the final exam. From now, I will focus on this fic again. Today chap is short but I think it's good with the flow of the story. So enjoy it. Hope you guys don't get bore with my fic ):

 

 

 

 

 

“ Jessica…I need to talk to you. See me at the Sky coffee in 30 mins”

The message seems plain but for her, it’s like a bomb. She’s seen it in many movies, when the man says something like this to his girlfriend. That’s mean he want a break-up. Did Taeyeon…? But, no, it can’t be, she did nothing wrong to her girl. And maybe it’s just her paranoid. It’s simply that Taeyeon wants to meet her because she missed her. “She even forgot our anniversary”. Oh yeah that’s it. She wanna make it up for her. Throwing all the paranoid thoughts, she changes her clothes and ready to go. Something is not right. Oh man she forgot that Tiffany’s been here with her all night to comfort her. Even though, she’s troublemaker sometimes, Jessica has to say thanks for all the thing Tiffany did for her. If there wasn’t her, Jessica would be all alone on the damn anniversary. She makes her way to guestroom.

“Tiffany”

“Are you here?”

“Fany?”

No one answers. Did Tiffany leave? It’s probably like that. Just at the moment  she opens the doors. Someone, she never guess, is appearing in front of her.

………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“ Knock, knock, knock”

Tiffany is like trying to kill the door with all the violent knocks. She’s serious and furious at the same time. With all the noisy she made, some of  the next door complain but in return they just got the flaming eyes from the crazy girl. A man can’t stand it anymore and come to the girl.

“ Can you stop  slamming the door? There are others people live here”

“ It’s none of your business”

“ Damm, little girl. You should learn to respect the other’s life. And fyi, seems like nobody here anyways, you should go”

“ Get away. If you still wanna live”

“ . I’m trying to be nice and you don’t even know what to do.”

Just the moment we  thought there will be a big fight between the duo, Yuri appears at the right time.

“ What the hell is going on here? Stop it Tiffany…and sorry Mr Kang for all trouble she made, my friend is out of her mind. I will watch for her now”

“ Finally, someone can talk nicely here. It’s ok Yuri. Take her with you now. She’s so much noisy and unreasonable. See ya.”

The moment the man turn his back, Yuri wastes no time to push Tiffany in her house.

“ Are you crazy? Did you really want to fight with my neighbor?”

….. No answer….

“ Damm Tiff, if you’re mad at me or something, just let it out. Don’t  blame the others for no reason. Your bad habit. it! And dang you Tiff, my door seems to break thanks to you. So please at least explain  to me what’s wrong with you?”

“…” – like a zombie Tiffany just sits in the sofa restless. Her eyes start to look around to find something or ….someone?

“ Where’s my ?”

“What the? It’s behind you” – Yuri’s surprise for Tiffany’s question but then she realize what she means – “ Damm you Tiff, you make me look like an idiot. You look for Tayeon, right? She’s been here before I left but seems like she go out. Or maybe she comes to her girlfriend”

And then the word “girlfriend” echo Tiffany’s ear. Angry took over her again and she throw a glass on the floor.

“Girlfriend? You mean little Krystal. Don’t say it’s Jessica, because I come here after being with her. She’s so sad and crying because of the .”

“ Ok. Be easy now Tiff. Listen to me. There must be a misunderstanding here.”

“ Stop your nonsense Yul. I know it all. You don’t have to explain for that jerk. If you’re still my friend, tell me where the is she now?”

“ In fact, I don’t know either. But I will call her.  And you, listen to me. Calm you down. I have many things to tell you about Taeyeon before you find her and beat the out of her.”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Taeyeon’s sitting here alone for more than 3 hours. With the stress over her face, it was like she going to confess all to Jessica. And it makes her feel uneasy. What if Jessica couldn’t take it? Would they still be friend? Because for Taeyeon, Jessica was a best friend she ever had. No she shouldn’t hope more. Jessica should hate her. All the thoughts keep killing Taeyeon inside, make her forget that Jessica was late for their date. And finally, a girl appears, raising her head slowly to meet the other girl’s eyes. Taeyeon knows she has do what she has to do.

“ Jess…”

Slap. Slap and another slap. It’s total more than ten slap was placed on Taeyeon’s face. Still doesn’t know what happening, she got speechless. “Did Jessica find the truth? But how?”- That’s all Taeyeon could think. She’s standing still, leave Jessica do whatever she wants.

“ Why don’t you fight back?”

“ You know it all, don’t you?”

“ Why you do this to me?”

The moment Jessica starts to cry. Taeyeon couldn’t do anything more. That’s the price she has to pay for all the things she did. If she could make a wish, she wish she didn’t meet the Jungsis and make everything become so complicated right now. She did hurt Jessica, it’s the truth she can’t deny. What can she do to make the girl feel better? No matter what she would do it.

“ I’m sorry Jess”

“ No. I would be the one to say it. It’s me who makes my sister run away”

She falls down on the floor and can’t stop crying leaving Taeyeon dumbfound . What’s she talking? Sister? Run away? Does that mean Krystal tell it all to Jessica? No way, It can’t be happened.

“ Krystal? Run away? What the hell is going on here, Jessica? Where the hell is Krystal?”

“ Read it by yourself. I’m a selfish sister and you’re a jerk, Taeyeon.”

With the last word, Jessica now was the one who’s running away from Taeyeon. The only thing left was the letter. Taeyeon starts to feel uneasy. Open with shaky hands, she knows she has to face it anyway:

 

Unnie, my dearest unnie, who I love the most in the world.

The time you read this letter maybe I will be gone to somewhere I don’t even know. But don’t worry, you know I can take care of myself, right? I’m your strong sister anyway. I know you love me so much and you too. We were so happy, right? And for all my life, I never forget that you had saved my life and take care of me with all your heart until now. I love my sister but all the things I did just mess up your life and make you hurt. I had thought about it  for a long time and I decide to tell you the truth.

Taeyeon and I are not best friend as you thought. From the first time, you met her, she was already in love with me. But I was just so coward to admit that I loved her….until now I still do. And then I accidentally read your diary, just to find out you were madly in love with her. So ironic, right? With a small mind, I thought that pushing Taeyeon to you would make you be happy. Maybe I was right when I see the brightest smile on your face every time you have been with her. Until recently, Taeyeon’s bestfriend- Tiffany came back from the State,  I just found out another truth. Because of me, Taeyeon had lost her bestfriend. They fought over you. Tiffany still thought that Taeyeon had sacrifice their friendship to take  you from her.  And the worse thing is, when dating you, Taeyeon was still chasing me. That’s why I always avoid her and acted like I hated her. You and her, two people I love most are suffering because of me. I can’t stand it anymore. I don’t wanna break you but Taeyeon is just….hurt enough. I’m stuck here unnie. All I could do now is telling you the truth and go away. I’m not deserve your love unnie. Neither is Taeyeon’s. I have to take all the responsibility for all mistakes I made.

Last words, please unnie don’t get mad at Taeyeon. She’s not guilty in this mess. Blame it on me, unnie. Promise you will forgive her. And then just pretend that you don’t even have that mean sister.

                                                                                    Always love you

                                                                             Someone you should  forget

 

 

What the is going on here? What made Krystal leave? Tiffany? Could it be Tiffany come to her? Dizzy with all those thoughts, she picks up her phone and start to call Krystal. “The number you have died is busy….” Dammit how stupid she is. Absolutely she would turn off her phone. After trying to calm herself, Taeyeon is now running like crazy to find Jessica. And then she found the one was crying outside the coffee shop.

“ Jessica”

“ We’re ed up, Taeyeon. We lose Krystal”

“ Calm down Jessica. And please stop crying.  Can you tell me who gives you this letter?”

“ Suli- Krystal’s roommate in dorm. I tried to ask her about Krystal but she said she didn’t know either. Krystal just asked her to give this letter and never mentioned about going anywhere.”

Slap  - All of sudden, Jessica starts to attack Taeyeon once again.

"This is all your fault"

Slap

“ This is for playing with my feeling”

Slap

“ This is for messing up with the Jungsis”

Slap

“ This is for being a jerk”

Slap

“ This is for …whatever…just get off…I don’t wanna see you anymore”

Once again Jessica- who used to be her girlfriend is running away from her. Is this what Taeyeon expected? An end she never imagines to be is happening. The two sister she had hurt now left her alone in misery. Tears are over flowing now.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“ I did exactly what you told. Please help me take care of them. I don’t want them to get hurt anymore”

“ Trust me. Everything’s gonna be alright”