You are the one

You - Me - Her

A/N: This chap is focus on Krytae. Now I'm trying to explain why the triangle love happens from things in the past.

Sorry for taking too long to update.Thanks for the comments. You guys are really nice.

The next chapter will be all about Taengsic and what happened in Venice while they're on the business trip.

Enjoy reading and tell me what you think

 

 “ Krytal , if you’re just too cool to play with us. alone with yourself  till you die. Stupid chic I’ve seen” – some boys cursed and walked away with an angry face.

“Jerk!”

“ He is. But how dare you reject the hottest boy in this town, Lee Tae Chan?”

“ Who the hell are you? Whatever just get away or chase after “your hot – jerk-boy?” – she rolled her eyes and ready to leave “Arg can I get a place to study? Why is a park full with those weirdo?” She thought to herself.

“Hey, you got me wrong. I just want to talk to you.” – the latte spoke out- “ Yes, I know what you mean, Tae Chan is hot uhm but just a “hot dog”, you know. He’s jerk but he’s rich and always get whatever he wants or any girls. But you reject him…It’s just too cool and I wanna talk to  you”

“ Talk to me? For what. You talk too much and I don’t even care. I’m leaving now”

This girl is really something.- The latter thought

………………..

“ You again. Did I do something wrong with you?”

“ No, I just wanna know you”

“No, I don’t know you and you don’t know me. That’s it. Stop bothering me and yes I mean don’t follow me as a stalker. It’s creepy as hell”

……………

“I said stop following me. Don’t you have thing to do? Or you’re just some other rat- rich kids who are always free to play around?”

“ Actually, I’m older than you. I get a job enough for me to live. If you wanna know more, have coffee with me and talk more”

“ Thousands times I say I don’t care. Whatever just leave me alone”

…………………………………

 “Miss me . Wanna play some games with me?”

Lee Tae Chan with his gangs encircled her “ It’s time to pay for rejecting me, ”

“ you Jerk. Get away from me now or I’ll call the police”

“Oh yeah. Call them now. Like I’m afraid. You don’t who I am? My father has big position in Government. Nobody dare to against me. SO DO YOU”

“ off Jerk. I don’t care who you are. Don’t even think of touching me”

“ Challenge me. I like it baby.Can I kiss those beautiful lips now”

“ STOP IT. HOT DOG. YOU ARE TOO MUCH”- a voice appear of nowhere

“Who’s this? Dare to come out and fight with great Tae Chan here”

“ Remember me. Kim Tae Yeon.”

“Noona!”

“Let her go. She’s my friend”

“ How can it be? This is your friend? Noona ah! Stop fooling me”

“ Do you want me to repeat it? Just let her go. Or you want me to tell your dad now”

Tae Chan had no choice and go away, leaving Taeyeon and Krystal alone.

“ I know you have so many questions right now. If you have time, have a coffee and I would explain everything to you. Don’t worry. No body hurts you now.”

“No I don’t wanna know anything”

She walked away again leaving Taeyeon dumbfounded. Like what? it was “n” times she met “this weird-shorty girl”. And yes everytime they met she just ignored it. But little thing she knew, she started to think about the shorty all the time. “So her name is Kim Tae Yeon”. Even though she said those harsh words to her. This girl just made her curious all the time. And now even save me from those jerks. No, she had to make it clear. “At least I have to thank her”.Turning around she faced the latter.

“ Ok just talk. You have 15 minutes to talk.Weirdo”

That’s when Krystal Jung let Kim Taeyeon enter her life…and soon in her heart.

………………………………………………………….

“ Shorty, why have you not call me yet?” – Krystal was screaming out of her lungs. Fortunately, she was in her own room or not, everyone would think she lose her mind already. It’s has been 2 years they met and the shorty has been become a “best friend” of her. Yeah, best friend include hugging, holding hand and those dating nights. It’s not like of what people called “friend with benefits”. Because Taeyeon already admits it that a thousand times “ I love you Jung Soo Jung”. Of course, they had known each other long enough for Taeyeon to know Krystal’s Korean name. And she liked it more , she’s also one of two people can call Krystal by “Soo Jung”. This proves Krytal has feeling for her, the problem is she want to focus on studying and not dating till she’ll get in university.  “I will wait”. That’s what Taeyeon told her. “, now I’m the one who wait for your call like a stupid girlfriend”. Hold on. Did she just say “girlfriend”? Urggg. “KIM TAEYEON, YOU MAKE ME CRAZY AS HELL”. That’s it she can’t take it anymore, screw the cool, the chic or whatever, she make the call first.

“ The number you have called is not available. Please, try to call again later…..”

WTH is this? Where the hell is she?This dork. What’s wrong with you? It’s has been a week since you said you would be on business trip. Kim Taeyeon is just successful to make chic Krystal feel angry and worry at the same time. After 5 times trying to call again and still didn’t get answer. Her eyes was ready to wet. Just then, her phone ringing. “Unnie”. OMG, she almost forgot today is the day her sister come back from her trip. Calming herself she answer the call.

“ Krystal, are you home? I ring the bell many times but no one answer. Are you ok? Is anything happen to you?”

“ Unnie Unnie. I’m ok and I’m home. Sorry I’m in deep sleep.Wait me a minutes”

. I hate you Kim Taeyeon, because of you I forgot to pick my sister. Curse you.Dork

She run as fast as she can to the door and open it.

“ Unnie I miss you so much” – she ran to Jessica and hug her tightly. Well it would be a beautiful sister bond moment until she hear a voice she never forget

“ Do you miss me too?”

KIM TAEYEON, the one she has cursed all the time is now appear in front of her. Is it because she think of her too much and now become paranoid? She’s standing still like a statue. Everything is freezing.

“ Soojung, are you ok? I thought Taeyeon is your best friend. Why do you act like you don’t know her?” – Jessica just brings her back to her senses.

“Unnie, she know her? How do you guys met?And you” – she turns back to Taeyeon with her deadly stare “ Don’t you dare to talk to me?” what made Taeyeon is confused @@

“ Let’s go inside and talks”. Jessica end the topic.

…………………………………………………………

“ Now you have 5 minutes to explain”

With the reason “ bestfriend have some thing to talk”. The two now in Krystal’s room to solve their problems. Everything is clear now. Taeyeon’s phone was broken. It’s happen Jessica was the photographer of her project in Venice. That’s why they met, and Taeyeon miss Krystal so much and come home with Jessica to see her.

“ You know what? There is still what people called SNS. You can use your ing laptop to email me or using whatever social net work to inform me you’re alright. Damn. Taeyeon. You’re an idiots”

“ I’m sorry Soojung ah. I thought you have to study. Your examination is near.”

“Bull. Don’t make excuses. I hate you. That’s it”

“ But I love you”

“Stop it now, you know I hate when I hear you say it. Cheesy”

“You mean you don’t want me to love you, right? Ok I’ll go now”

Just when Taeyeon is going to twist to turn the doorknock, a pillow is thrown at her head.

“ . Leave as you can. I don’t care anymore. Do whatever you want.Jerk,, son of a ”

That’s when a smile appear on Taeyeon’s face. She come back just to hug Krystal and kiss on her forehead.

“ Just admit you care for me. I’m just kidding. Now hit me if you want. But don’t swear. You’re not cool with those curse,right?”

“I hate you. I hate you. I hate you”

“ I love you too and waiting for the day you say it too”