What happened in Venice ( Part 2)

You - Me - Her

A/N: This chap will be the last chap about the things happen in Venice. On the next chap I will coutinude on the present  time. Thanks for your supporting. Please comment and tell me what you guys think?

btw, if you want some Taengsic, read my other oneshot collection of them

Taengsic oneshot-collection

From the day Tiffany kept bugging Taeyeon nonstop, she had no choice to do what the other wanted. Follow the plan, day by day, she was always beside Jessica and find out more and more about “the cold girl”- who had no interest in love. Now they become closer and can talk freely about what they thought. Taeyeon found amused at what Jessica thinks about love. “It’s silly to cry over the one you don’t even know too long”.“ Nah I have more things to do you know? I have Krystal who always loves me so why need another one?” . Taeyeon only can laugh at her “ You are so conservative” – that’s what she told Jessica. Being a great friend she is, she needs to find a way to make Jessica change her mind about love and then Tiffany “player”- her best friend can finally approach her ( or should she says stop annoying her). Anyways, Jessica is still Krystal’s sister and this is just for her good. So today is the sixth day they were in Venice and Taeyeon had a special plan for both of them.

“ Where are we going Taeyeon?”

“Somewhere to take back your feeling”

Jessica is clueless about what Taeyeon’s talking but whatever she just follow the midget. Being with her is still so much better than being alone in her hotel room after all.

“Are you ing kidding me, Taeyeon? You take me here to row? I’m serious that I can’t swim”

“Calm down. I’m here with you. What’s the problem? That’s not like I told you row by yourself alone. Try it. I swear it will be fun”

Not convinced herself too much but after hearing the words “I’m here with you” from Taeyeon, Jessica could set her mind at rest somehow.

“Are you sure you know how to use this ..arg boat?”

“Of course I am. Trust me. If Krystal was here right now, she would  like this.”

“You seem close with my sister and even know she likes those things huh? But I’m seriously not like her”

“Ok ok I know now. But stay where you are. Rowing now my work. Stay here and enjoy the view”

After the insecure at first, five minutes passed by and now all Jessica sees is a beautiful world with all the glamorous view of Venice.

 

 

“ Wow…Just…wow”

“ I know right. Now you know why they called Venice is the city of love?”

“ Yeah. I mean…even I didn’t fall in love or know what love is …but somehow I feel …arg how I can describe it?”

“ Something makes you feel easeful and forget  about everything”

“ Yes yes that’s what I wanna talk about”

“ You’re so dry Jessica. That’s what we called love”

“Whatever. Keep rowing faster. I wanna go to the bridge over there.”

“ No problem”

When getting close to the bridge, they found so many people gather together on the street with the mask on their face. It looks like a festival.

“How lucky we are” – Taeyeon scream out happily- “It’s carnival time. Come with me and join this”

“Hell no Taeyeon. I’m tired as hell. Just keep rowing around and view sights. I don’t wanna go into the crowed”

“ You have to go. Open up your heart and enjoy the life. C’mon go now. It will be fun for sure”

“ I don’t even have the costume. Are you joining a carnival without mask or costume? So lame”

“ Eiyyy…who says I don’t have these things. Nothing is impossible for Kim Taeyeon. Make your choice now, come with me or row by yourself. I leave now”

. Jessica curse herself for trusting Taeyeon and follow her to come here and making difficulties for herself. Damn she had no choice to catch the midget.

“Try this” –Taeyeon give her something that she thought was just a curtain.

“ What the hell is this? Hellooo this is a carnival not Halloween. You want me to wear this as a ghost or what? Thanks a lot the impossible Kim Taeyeon”

“ What the? Shut up and listen to me. That’s only thing I can get here. See? There’s no store around but a curtain material. Stop whining and use it.”

Serious. This dork is playing with her right? She said that she would bring back her feeling about love but until now all she found was being angry and frustrated. Is this what people called love? Screw it. She’s not going to wear this ridiculous costume.

“ Do you have a knife or scissor?”

“ For what? Kill me?”

“ Yes. Give me now and I can cut your stupid head right now. Shut up and give me now”

With a simply paper knife, Jessica sitting down on the ground and starting to cut here and there. Taeyeon is feeling uneasy right now, Papo Kim Taeyeon, you just should buy some masks, and with that she runs as fast as she can to find where to buy mask. When she return with many masks on her hands she ready to tell Jessica just quit the cutting curtain but something got her off guard. Jessica is not Jessica anymore.

“ What the hell did you do?”- she is speechless at what she saw.

“ How was it?”

“ Holy . How can you change some stupid curtain into a ing dress like this? Amazing Jessica!!!”

Yes. Jessica is a god of fashion. How could just by some minutes she changes the zero to perfect? Taeyeon has to admit, she is flawless in this dress. The Jung is really something.

“ Stop standing there and looking me like a weirdo. BTW, close your mouth Tae. I know I’m hot.”

“ Sorry, you’re just too good. Seem likes you don’t need those mask anymore huh?”

“ Yes, I made one for myself. Use those for you”

And then they start to join the crowded and enjoy the Carnival. The Jung wasn’t use to it at first but being with the dork beside  her, she was dragged in anywhere the one like. Circus, done, listen to street opera, done, dancing in groups, done. Even though she was tired but she has to admit she feels happy at the same time. It’s been a long time she had a chance to walk around and having fun like this.

“ Hey, let’s rest. I have no energy now”

“ Me too. But it was fun right? I didn’t lie to you”

“ I know.”

“ Jessica, can I ask you something?”

“ It’s not like we met the first time. Go ahead”

“ Why do you chose become a photographer?”

“ Because I don’t like doing but I have to take care of my sister. So I need a job and then it’s my choice”

“ Krystal never told me that you guys need money”

“ Yes of course. My parents give us enough money to spend but you know, I want to be independent”

“ Oh I get it. You know what? From what I saw earlier. I wonder why you not become a fashion designer?”

“ You gotta be kidding me?”

“ No I’m serious. I have a friend that works in fashion company, I can introduce you. You know doing the things you like is so much better than doing a random job. As I see it you have talents in fashion. You can’t waste it”

“ Wow. Thanks. I just don’t like wear those weird clothes and you talk like I am a genius”

“ Yes you are”

“ Stop the joke. It’s not funny”

“ Danm you and Krystal are exactly the same. Always think I was joking”

“ It’s because you are”

“ Forget it. But think about what I said. I mean it. Let’s talk about something else. What do you think about those jerks?”

“ You mean Tiffany, Yuri and Yoona?”

“Uhm huh”

“ I’m okay with the duo YulYoon. They’re easy to play with. Yesterday they even took to a restaurant with full of Korean food. Even though they’re naughty sometimes but they’re good people after all. About Tiffany as what you guys called “ The greatest”. I think she’s a weirdo, arrogant and selfish .”

“ Wow wow wow. I thought you guys get along”

“ Hell no. She’s a weirdest person I’ve seen. With the big impression on the first day I met her. I know she’s the boss but never appear at the work time. Just suddenly appear out of nowhere and startle me. I don’t wanna be rude but I think she had something in mental problems”

Jessica keeps telling about what she thought about Tiffany and recalled all the times she met the girl. The first time when she was about to come in her room, the red head appeared suddenly and gave her a bag full of foods and drinks then left without saying anything. As other time she was taking some random picture to test the camera just to found out the weirdo Tiffany was flicker in the pic. It was creepy as hell. But the most important event, Jessica would never forget which the night Tiffany was found in her own room.

Flashback

“ What the hell are you are you doing here?”

“ Nothing I’m just checking you”

“ Checking of what? I will send you the photos anyway. Please explain or I will call the security”

“ They can do nothing to me. Like I said I’m just checking on you. The coolie cleaned your room already. For a girl, you’re dirty as a pig. All your dirty clothes were washed. Ah I did prepare for you some fresh fruit in the fridge. Eat as much as you want. There’re a lot. Your dinner today is pizza was already set on the table. I really want to eat with you but I have something to do right now. So uhm bye. No need to thank me.”

And then Tiffany was out again after breaking into her room, insulting her and leaving her dumbfounded.

“ If she was not my boss, I swear I would kick her . Freaking weirdo”

Taeyeon only can laugh at how ridiculous her best friend is. Seriously, this is the ing best joke she has ever heard. Tiffany oh my Tiffany, she’s losing her mind right now. Somehow it’s kinda amusing when it’s proving she was serious with the feeling for Jessica.

“ Believe me. She’s a good person just don’t know how to express it.”

“ I don’t care anyway. After this trip, I don’t think I will see her again”

“ You have no ideas about it”

“ Forget it. Just rowing me home now. It’s getting late”

And on the way they rowing back something bad happened. Jessica was feeling high and wanted to play something fun. She start to stand in the stem to feel the wind and what unexpected was happened, she lost the balance and fall in the water. The last thing she heard was Taeyeon scream “ JESSICA WATCH OUT”. And she was unconscious after that.

Something was touching my lip. Someone was carrying me. Where am I ?

“ Wake up. Jessica. Did you hear me?”

She slowly opens her eyes and seeing Taeyeon was in front of her eyes.

“ Where am I?”

“ Oh my god. You’re still alive. Thanks goodness”

“ You saved me?”

“ Yes. Lucky I know how to swim, I would be in trouble if there’s something bad happened to you. Krystal and Tiffany absolutely kill me.”

“ I’m ok. But what’s about Tiffany?”

Oops Taeyeon made a slip of the tougne.

“ She will kill me for killing her photographer. Now come here I will carry you home. You’re freaking me out. Please never do it again”

With that Taeyeon piggy back Jessica all the way back to hotel. This also the day Jessica feels something she never felt before.

“ She saved me. And if I wasn’t wrong, she did give me artificial respiration to save me. So that’s mean…those feeling of the touch, is this what people called it’s a kiss. She even piggy back me for a long way. Argggg what’s happening to me now?”

The last night in Venice was a sleepless night for Jessica with so much thought and feeling.

…………………………………………….

Present time

“ Hello old friend. Do you miss me?”

“ Tiffany?”

“ Long time no see my dearest Taengoo”

That’s was the first time Taeyeon and Tiffany finally meet each other since the day Taeyeon declare she was going to date Jessica.

Teaser for next chapter:

"You know I love her first, "

" Please let me explain. That's not what you think"

" I will take her from you."