The MESS and DECISION

You - Me - Her

A/n: this chap was short. I know and I'm sorry for that. Cause I will be on histus for my final exam. I swear it's driving crazy @@ .btw, forgive about my grammar. I updated it at midnight and too sleepy to check it more.

I will update long and more frequent

About the next chap: There will be a huge twist in the story <:P

Dammit annoying ringtone. Her phone’s still ringing continuously since the last night. Fed up with this, she decided turn it off. She needs some place to breath now. Leave it all behind she wear a jacket and go for a walk. Breath in, breath out. One by one heavy sigh is came from her. HOW? She wondered this question everyday. CONFLICT could be her best friend. What is right and what is wrong? Please somebody tells her. She’s tired of being in the mess she made. Did she? Yes it’s exactly happened by herself. She made it so now she has to pay the price. She did find her love but she’s so afraid to fall that make her hesitate to accept the one. Just when she thought she finally could open up her heart, a secret was discovered, her beloved sister was in love with the one, too. She need to know about it. She needed not have been a good sister and noble enough to give up on her love. NO SHE HAD TO!... That’s what she must do. Her sister sacrificed too much for her. She never ever let anything make her sister hurt. And that’s why she sacrificed Taeyeon – who loved her with all her heart, who made her feel the love. Regret? Why not? But it’s the only choice. Cold and bold, she thought everything was fine until the day Taeyeon came to her. She was too weak to resist the love. She hated the fact that she was unasked for doing it. SCREW YOU! KRYSTAL. Now how can you face it when you ing slept with her girlfriend? Is this what a good sister would do? Guilty, stress, tired, suffocated is not enough to describe what her feeling. All she wanna do right now is running away from everything.  Seem likes everything is not easy as what she wants it to be. She lost again.

“Krystal”

Someone calls her name and wakes her up from her confused inner feeling. Holding her head up to where the noise come from:

“Yuri? “

The girl’s appearance makes Krystal a little difficult to understand. Truth is she and the one weren’t like close friend or what. She knew Yuri from what Taeyeon told her, and yes they never had a real conversation, seeing her in person makes Krystal feel…weird.

“So you know my name already? Seem like that dork told her too much.”

“What do you want?”

“ Hey hey hey, this is the first time we met and you are so cold to me? Is this “the coolness” Taeyeon always talked about you? Dammit. It sounds like meaning to me”

“ Answer my question. And btw, how do you know me here?”

“ Take it easy girl. First, I just wanna talk to you. Second, Taeyeon told me where you are”

“ Liar. If she knew, she would be here right now”

“ So you admit you are avoiding her? right?”

“ Answer my question”

“ Ok I asked your sister where you are? FYI, I’m her friend too. I came to your dorm and seeing you come out with a listless face and yes I follow you from then and come here. BTW, don’t you think it’s so dangerous here for a girl like you in midnight?”

“ This is a park. Again what do you want about me?”

“ Tiffany came back”

“ Who the hell is Tiffany?

………..

“ So you mean, I did not only let her down for pushing her away but also destroy her friendship with Tiffany girl?”

“ Kinda”

“ . What the hell was I thinking? I messed up her life. Things are out of control right now.”

“ Why do you know me but not Tiffany? Taeng and her being best friend since young”

“ Does it matter ?”

“ Ok, just curious”

“ I never ask her about her private life or friends. Then I saw her photo with you in her phone. You was kissing her.”

“ Then she’s explain that I’m her best friend. That’s just a joke, right? And you believe her?”

“ Taeyeon never lies to me”

“Yep enough cheesiness”

“The way you react. Do you like Taeyeon?”

“ No I don’t like her. I love her”

……………………………………………………

The girl is singing happily on the way to her home. Now she ready to make a delicious meal for her sweet girlfriend. FYI, today is their one month anniversary. She hopes they will always be happy like this forever. For a moments she feels like she was unfaithful with Taeyeon. The kiss with Tiffany still in her head. “Damn, you’re a freak Fany. You make my life miserable as hell”

“ I’m your boss. Stop arguing with me. This is a warning”

“ What the hell? You know that I wanna slap you right now. You ing ”

“ You can swear at me. I like it anyway.”

She couldn’t imagine how hard it could be when facing the latter everyday. Why she has to be her boss anyway? Forget it, all she could think is Taeyeon- her dearest girlfriend. Speaking of that girl, where has she been? Yesterday, She had promised to her that she would come to her home after work. And now Jessica’s been waiting for her more than 2 hours. Worried about midget she tries to call the one.

Ring…Ring…Ring…

One and one. There was like what? 10 calls and still no responses.

Where are you? Please pick up the phone.

Jessica is panic. Just in time her phone ringing. Thank goodness, you call back

“ Where the hell are you? I called you for many times but you didn’t pick up. Are you ok? Is everything alright?”

“ Well, I don’t know that you miss me that much. But, are you sure you call the right number? I didn’t receive any call from you”

What the heck? This voice is not from Taeyeon. That was…Dammit

“How could you get my number?”

“ Wow, are you really always hot and cold like that? Seems like those words earlier that wasn’t for me? What? Being abandoned by your girlfriend?”

“ It’s none of your business. What did you call me for?”

“ Please be nice to me at once. I like to hear the worried voice earlier”

“ I hang up now”

“ Wait wait wait. You dare to do that with your boss huh?”

“ Fire me then. I’m not in the mood to play with you Tiffany”

“ I know you are. So forget about your girlfriend and come out here. I’m at your front door”

Tiffany is serious and that makes Jessica kinda uneasy. She thought and hoped that was just a joke and the latter just try to make fun of her. But dang, just when she opens the door, Tiffany was really in front of her eyes. How could she react now? It was her anniversary and her girlfriend was nowhere to be found. More ironic, the one who says love her also her girlfriend’s bestfriend is always beside her. Don’t know what is happening, don’t even know why, at the moment she cries, that makes Tiffany thunderstruck. Like automatic reflex, she comes closer to the one and hugs her just wanna make her feel at ease. Seems like the red head just make the wrong move when her hug was returned with a kick on her stomach.

“ What the Jessica? I just wanna comfort you”

“ Hix…eventhough I’m sad doesn’t mean you can use me. Today was our anniversary and now I don’t even know where she is. I’m worried as hell and then I still have to face with the weirdo boss.”

“ You’re talking about me?”

“ Who else?”- she continues cry bitterly.- “What have I done to deserve this?”

Tiffany is speechless. She didn’t imagine things could turn out like this. Damn, she just wanna follow the girl and make sure the one know that she was serious with her feeling. She swears she didn’t know a thing about the anniversary or what? And it, where the hell that Taeyeon? Had she never met Jessica since their reunion? That , are you feeling guilty now and can’t even face her? Whatever, Tiffany doesn’t want to know, one thing for sure, she never wanna see Jessica cry evermore.

“ Shh…Don’t cry. I will help you to find her”

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“ Oh man. If you have no intention to answer, please turn off your phone. It’s so annoying”

“ Just throw it anywhere you want”

“ Do it yourself. It’s your damn phone, Taeng. And would you mind moving your away my sofa? You have been there for hours. Holy Taeng you look like a zombie. Go to my room or Yul’s room. My girl is coming here tonight”

“Where the hell is Yul? I just wake up and she disappears, don’t even care to answer my call.”

“ Are you serious? Jessica is calling you and you’re here blaming Yul? What the is that?”

“ You think I wanna do that. Look at those bruises. See? That’s what I pay for betraying friendship with Tiffany. I can't continued this anymore. And now Krystal is ignoring me. What the am I suppose to do? I know you would call me selfish or whatever. I lost my bestfriend. And I wanna fix it.”

“ Avoiding Jessica is the way you fix it? Oh my genius Taeng”

“ . If only Yul here, she will support me. Damn Yoon.”

“ I just say the truth. And btw, you should stop reply on Yul too much. It will be more difficult for her…”

“ What the hell are you saying? She’s my best friend and cares about me. Stop talking nonsense and be good to me like her instead.  Btw, stop sleeping around, I don’t want you to have AIDS”

“ ing . Care for yourself first. I’m coming to my girl's place now. This wasn't good idea for her to come here anyway”

“ What the? Are you really leaving me here alone? you Yoon player”

Now she’s alone by herself. Still affected from the hangover last night. Dizzy, dizzy as hell, how she wish she could fly away like bird? Coward, yes she is. She doesn’t wanna face the truth anymore. Tired? She said it a thousand times. Thinking about Krystal, she wonder the girl has ever loved her? Or everything was just from her side. If she really loved her, why she pushed her away for her sister? Dammit, Taeyeon realize how stupid she was. Oh wait? But they did…it…Krystal wasn’t the one who can do it with anyone easily. So that means she loved her. Screw it, that wasn’t the problem anyways. Taeyeon did have a plan in her head. She just need some courage to do - Krystal, that’s what she want. The girl who's now ignoring her. Let out a heavy sigh, she closes her eyes for a moment to escape all the messy thought. How she wish Yul were here with her and tell her what she wanna do is the right thing. There is no choice for her. Everything should go back to the place they should be. Taeyeon has made her decision.