Complicated

You - Me - Her

She drag her feet to the door.Exhausted.She mumbled a song to light the mood around her.Click.The door opened.No one ‘s home.She laid her body on the sofa ready to close her eyes and drifting to sleep.

Click

The door opens again.

Someone’s coming to her.

The thing is she ‘s not seem to notice.Too tired to feel anything.

“Jung Soojung.You will always be mine”

And that’s the night Krystal would never forget.

 

***********************************************************************

 

“Unnie,I’m going to live in dorm with my friends,so don’t miss me and cry keke”

“It’s not funny to joke.I still don’t get why you have to leave.Your school even not too far from here.Are you tired of this old unnie”

Jessica is pouting and this makes Krystal feel uneasy.She loves her sister too much to be away from here.Sometimes she has the thought she would be with Jessica forever.Yes she means it when she says “forever”.But now,she has to go still because she loves her sister.Don’t ask her why.That’s the part she doesn’t wanna talk about it.And the only way to get out of the complicated situation right now is run away.

“I love you unnie,I will visit you when I can so please stop whining like a baby.You’re older than me”

“No I don’t like it.At least,come once a week.No more excue.That’s deal.Now come out Taeyeon is waiting for you out door to drive you.Call me when you get there”

WTF?She screams in her mind.Taeyeon’s here to drive her?Ok breath in breath out.Cool down Krystal,It’s not a big deal.You can do it.Forcing a laugh she jokes.

“You love your girlfriend too much huh?Can’t stand a minute without her even though you have to see off your only sister”

“Stop the meaning.I have a meeting and I don’t feel secure to let you go alone.Taeyeon is willing to help so what’s the problem?”

Yeah that’s something you called “ing problem”.The worst she has to be in a car with Taeyeon for 2 hours.Alone.Why does it have to be so hard for her?Forget it.Just acting like sleeping all the way.

“Aish.So frustrating”.Krystal groans out loud.For a moment she forgot Jessica is still here.

“What’s wrong,my baby?You act really weird.For some reason I feel you’re not close to Taeyeon like before.Did you guys fight or what?”

“Nothing.We’re always like this.Don’t worry unnie.I will call you soon.Take care and love you”

 

**************************************************************

 

Silent.5 minutes.10 minutes.30 minutes.Still no sound was heard.The atmosphere is so wrong with these girls.They used to be a pair who always be together.Some friends even called them a couple.It’s true or not?No one knows but them.Can’t take this anymore.Taeyeon broke the silence.

“Stop the cold and talk to me”

Don’t even blink.She keeps the plan and act like she was sleeping.

“I know you’re not sleeping.Turn around and speak”

“”.She got her.No she can lose her pride.

“Stop swearing.You know I don’t like it.And yeah if you wonder why I know you’re not sleeping,simple,I know you well.No more problem talk to me now”

Krystal hates this.She hates Taeyeon.She hates someone who acts like know everything about her.But the truth is Taeyeon is right.She knows her well.

“What do you want to talk?”

“I said stop the cold and talk to me…nicely.”

“No”

Greettttttttttttt.The car was braked suddenly.Taeyeon turns around around and face Krystal.

“You ask for this,Jung Soojung”

 

************************************************************************

 

“Sooyoung,tell me what happened?Why you sound so serious?”

“How am I not?You have to see this right now.Come here”

She hands her bunch of rose and a letter.Oh my god!Here she comes again.

“It’s from Tiffany right?Haizz.She’ve adready known I had a girlfriend.But wait you call to come here imidiately just to see those thing.WTH Sooyoung?Today is the day Krystal moves out and you have to break us like this”.Jessica yell with all her strength.

“Oh man stop acting like an obsessed sister.Krystall is 20 for God sake.And yeah I’m too busy to play with you.What I wanna say is your ing biggest fan or should I say your stalker,Tiffany would be the CEO of this company and yeah I don’t know how but right now she wanna see you in her office.She told me about 30 minutes ago but you are here busy to act like an old lady caring about her children.You would be fail if you keep standing here and let the CEO waiting”

It took for a minute for her to understand all what Sooyoung says..Tiffany-CEO-wanna see her.Oh Sooyoung.Curse you.Jessica walks quickly to the CEO room but not forget to turn around and point the middle finger to Sooyoung leaving her dumbfound.

“Why do I accept to be bestfriend with this mean girl?Geez”

 

************************************************************************

“ you.I hate you.Why do you always do this to me?”

“Oh baby,I said “Stop swearing”.You get it.And yes don’t cry.I don’t even hit you.Why do you cry?”

“You dare?I can’t take this Taeyeon.This is cheating.You know.I can’t do this anymore.It feels so wrong”

Take a deep sigh.She leans in just to capture her lips again.She,the same,doesn’t know what to do about this.She knows she’s a bastard for messing with two sister at the same time.But swear to God.She loves this girl so much too let her go.No matter what she has to have her in her arm.Even though it feels so wrong.This is the only thing she wanna do.

“Shh.Just trust me okay!I love you”.

 

 

 

Author note:Confusing right?Sorry for the late update.I'm on my final exam and this is what I wrote before this.Please forgive me about the mistakes cause English is not my mother language :) Comment and tell me what you think?