What happened in Venice ( Part 1)

You - Me - Her

A/N: I added more characters so that's you find it will be much more interesting now. This chap is the begining of Taengsic. Sorry there's no romantic of them. It's just how they met each others and starting to know each others. Tell me what you think by comments. Thank you for supporting

btw, if you want some Taengsic, read my other oneshot collection of them

Taengsic oneshot-collection

The plane landed, she walks out the airport’s gate. The first thing appears in front of her eyes “ Welcome to Venice – the city of love”. Oh man, this is getting so ridiculous. Love? Serious? A single girl like her come here for what? Of course for her holy jobs. A freelancer photographer. Talking about her job, the only reason she want to be a photographer is she doesn’t know what to do. One word to describe her: LAZY. Even though lazy in LOVE.  She did hang out with some guys or even girls but it didn’t work out in the end. You think she’s a picky . Nope. She just doesn’t want to be hurt for what we called it love. What’s funnier that she was never been hurt by anyone before and she acted like “ No, Love is a trap. It’s no good at all”. What she cares is only her family, “ Only family love you unconditional. Never turn your back on them” –was her motto of life. Her parents was living in State, she and her lil sister living together in Korea. Yeah just two of them leaning on each other. Nothing can break their bond, ever. Thinking of this, oh how she miss her little sister, who will be alone all this week. Screw this stupid project. Why the hell it have to be so far away? It’s just an publicity campaign about ing FOOD anyway. Her partner company is just being so ridiculous. Venice and Food? Seriously, they all lose their mind and just have too much money to spend. Yes, right Jessica, Money. That’s what you come here for. Keep it cool and finish it quickly.

Waving a cab, she ready to come back the hotel and have some sleep. She needs to recharge herself after a long flight.

“ Where do you go, Miss?”

“ To the…”

 Searching through her pack to find the address of  the hotel…. “Oh man, you gotta be kidding me”- she mumbles. What’s going on here? Where the hell’s her wallet? Money, cards, Identity papers and even the note her partner gave was nowhere to be found. . This is real .

“ Sorry, I lost my wallet. I have to go now”

With her thin body, she carries all the luggage, run to the security to report about her case. “Venice’s really not my place” – that’s all she thought.

“ We will contact you soon when we found it. You can go now, Miss Jung” – the security inform.

Go? How can she go when she doesn’t have money and not even know where to go? Being frustrated, she takes out her phone and intend call her sister to find something can make her feel ease right now. No, she changes her mind, she doesn’t want to worry her. She knows it for sure that her lil sis would freaking out when hearing her state right now. Let out a heavy sign, she, again drags her feet to the airport gate. Hopeless and furious at the same time, she vents her anger on a rock. One and another one was kicked by her in the air. And the things she never imagines happens.

“ Ow. What the is this? Who grow the rock at the airport?”

A rock hit somebody’s head. “ This is couldn’t be worse anymore”. Run, now, run or you will be in trouble.

“ Stay there. Do you think you can get away? Guys help me to get her”

And then, two girls running after her and soon enough. She was caught.

“ Girl. Really. You are so slow. We don’t even have to run”

“ Stop making fun of her, Yul. Sorry miss, we’re here to talk. No harm. No need to run from us.”

Really, she wants to hide somewhere right now. But heck, she’s in panic. And had no other choice to come with them back to the one who was injured by “her rock”.

“ I’m sorry” – that’s all she can say

“ What? Do you see that my head is bleeding. Saying sorry doesn’t make  it heal. Not including you want to run away earlier. No more talk. See my lawyer” – the one said with angry voice.

What? Lawyer? Does that mean she will be sued? Dammit stop playing with her. She had enough troubles here in ing Venice. Urggg it couldn’t be worse anyway. Let’s srew it up.

“ Are you ing kidding me? It’s just a tiny tiny tiny rock. It can’t be so damn damaged as you said. Bleeding? See it yourself. Your forehead’s just swell up a little  bit. And I was sincerely sorry to you. Fine. Just sue me as you want. Stupid arrogant . I’m not afraid”

Her outburst makes everyone speechless. The two girl who caught her earlier opens wide their eyes watching her in amazed. Like what? Does she did something wrong again? She feels uneasy. Get back to the girl was cursed by her. After 5 seconds surprised at what she talked, it’s even weirder when she looks at her and have a mischievous smile on her face …. Serious? Are those girl really normal? Are they psychopath? Oh man, is this the end of her life? Will it be the first day also the last day of her in Venice? Taking a step back, she’s plan to run away again. She needs to be alive. She wants to see her lil sister. God please!

“ Did you really see that Yul? There is someone who talks back to our Greatest Tiffany. This is a bomb.” – a girl brokes out in laughter.

“ I see it Yoon. Damn girl. You’re really cool. Do you wanna be my girlfriend?”

With that the one who she thinks was Yul or whatever approachs her and hold her hand. But then was pushed away by another one.

“ You punk. She has a strong personality. And I kinda like it. Stay away from her”- turning around and facing Jessica she countinues- “ I’m Tiffany Hwang. Nice to meet you. And just forget all the things happened earlier, Ok?”

Is she dreaming? What the hell is going on? First she was threaten to be sued and then …happily to make friend? Really? In this weird world, nothing is impossible. Anyways, she has her mind at peace right now. Seem like things start to get better now. Giving out a hand to shake the others.

“ I’m Jessica Jung. Nice to meet you too.”

“ Kwon Yuri here. You can call me Yul”

“ Im Yoona. Nice to see you ”

“ Hey, what am I missing, you guys?” and out of nowhere another voice was heard. Now was another girl appear in the picture now.

“Come here Taeng. You miss all the good scenes. Damn! See this cool girl Jessica who kicked a rock to Fany’s head and even talks back to her.”

“ Wow. This is really something big news today. Hi, I’m Taeyeon, a friend with those jerks…Nice to…Wait? You seem so familiar. You are Jessica Jung, sister of Krystal Jung”

“What? How do you know?”

……………………………………

It’s like a drama you see on the TV. Unbelievable, what a coincident like what, Taeyeon is her lil sister’s best friend and Tiffany Hwang happen to be the boss of her partner company. Yuri and Yoona are the main model of this project. In a blink and they all have connections. Jessica swears this is the weirdest thing that happened in her life. Weird but too good, now she don’t need to worry about the incident at the airport anymore. Thanks to the helping of all the girls she just met, now she finally can lay on the bed in hotel and take her time to sleep.

Meanwhile, in the next room was happen to be a group meeting of 4 girls. Something big is going on.

“ Seriously, you guys was gathering to bully a girl who happens to be my girl’s sister”

“ First, I didn’t bully her. Second, I have no idea that she was your teenage girlfriend’s sister. Hey talking about your girl, don’t you think it’ll be illegal for seducing a little girl?”

“ Just shut the up, Yul. She did not accept me yet .And there is no rule for dating a teenage. I’m just older than her a little bit.”

“ Oh yeah. If 8 years for you is a little bit”

“ I said shut up. Anyway I’m talking about you guys bullied Jessica not about my loveline. Focus on it bastard”

“ Try to justify yourself jerk”

“ Guys. Talking about Jessica girl, see what she has done to our Tiffany here”

Yoona stops the childish war of the duo and point to Tiffany who was busily dreaming in her own world now. All her mind  was all the girl that injured her by kicking randomly a rock. Thinking about the whole thing that happened earlier just  brought a smile on her face. “She’s so cute” – she whisper out. Not even caring there are six eyes are looking at her with a disgusting face.

“WAKE UP! WEIRDO”- the three shout it a the same time.

“ What the ? Are you guy trying to kill me?” – cover her ears from the sudden attack. And soon rise herself to punch three idiots in their arms.

“ Holy crap.  Are you in your right mind?”

“ Ehhh…you like her, don’t you?”

Every one start to tease Tiffany except one person who react in different way. Taeyeon doesn’t like they way Tiffany falls over her head for Jessica. No, she means she knows Tiffany is a good girl but in her love life, neh, Taeyeon can’t be sure. She’s an arrogant, aggressive and kinda easy comes, easy goes. So she can’t imagine Tiffany would broke Jessica’s heart. How can she even face Krystal? She knows how much Krystal loves her sister and never let things like that happen.

“ You’re kidding right? She’s my girl’s sister.”

“ What the Taeng? I see no connections in this. Let her be in love. It seems like a thousands year she never acts like this.” – Yul knock her elbow to Taeyeon just wanna stop her from overreacting.

“ Ouch! What’s was that for? I just thought…ummm… Krystal would be mad if our Fany dump her precious sister”

“ I’m serious Taeyeon. Please help me something” – Tiffany suddenly spoke out makes everyone startles

“ What do you mean? Help you for what?”

“ Approaching her”

“But Whyyyy meeeee? You know she’s my girl’s sis”

“That’s why.”

………………………………

The next day is the day Jessica started working. Everything went smoothly thanks for the professional of the duo YoonYul. Getting off the set and checking the photos she takes.That's when Taeyeon comes in.

“ Hi, Jessica”

“ Oh hey Taeyeon. What are you doing here?”

“ I’m a part of this project. Of course I’m here.”

“ Sorry. I forgot about that.”

“ Uhmm. I just wonder if you have time to hang out with me. You know just walking around. Are you free?”

“ Oh sure. In fact, I have nothing to do at all”

They walk around the city. Talking this and talking that. Jessica never thought she could be open like this with everyone else. But something in Taeyeon makes she feel comfortable. She had no idea Taeyeon could be her sister’s best friend, because of the age different.

“ How do you know me in the first place?”

“ Of course I am. You and Krystal look a like. The cold face.”

“ So Am I really cold?”

“ I’m kidding. You two are pretty. And Krystal show me your pic before”

“ Oh that’s why. Can I ask you a question?”

“ Sure. Go ahead”

“ How can you and Krystal become best friend? I mean you’re even older than me”

“ I know you would ask. We met each others on the street. And then become friend from then. You know, having someone you can talk and act comfortably is not easy. I’m planning to visit your house after this trip. And then happen to see you here. Do you think it looks like fate?”

“ Ermm…maybe”

“ You and your sister are the same. Haha. Can I ask you a question?”

“ Of course”

‘ Have you ever dated before?”

What? Why would Taeyeon ask her this question? Is it weird if she answer that she had never been dated before? She’s freaking 23 years old.

“ What if I say no?”

“ Oh nothing. So you’re like a picky person in love huh?” – Taeyeon giving Jessica a mischievous smile.

“ Nope. I just don’t like that stuff”

“ Wow, I’m just kidding. Don’t be so serious. But what if a person comes to you and saying love you? What would you do?”

“Get lost. That’s what I would say to the one”

…………………….

“ What have you found about her?”

“ She never dates and she hates love. That’s all”

“WHAT? You’re joking, right?”

“Nope. It’s true. I’m tired. Go to your room now. I have to call Krystal”

Taeyeon takes out her phone and ready to call her girl. But seem like Tiffany doesn’t let it happen. Snatching the phone out of Taeyeon’s hand. She faces the girl.

“Forget about your ing girl. I want to  know more”

“ What’s wrong with you? I said that’s all I know, give the phone back to me now”

And then it becomes a wrestling battle between those two. After about ten minutes pull and push each other, the result is Taeyeon’s phone slipped from their hand and crashed on the ground.

“ WHAT THE ? LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE? NOW HOW CAN I CONTACT WITH MY GIRL NOW?”

“Oops…I’m sorry. See you later Taeyeon ah”