Awkward

You - Me - Her

A/N: It's been a long time since I updated. Blame it on Tet holiday for making me lose my mind. And please don't forget me and this fic. Hope you guys enjoy it :)

It’s been a week since the day she lost her sister or you could say that she had lost her everything. After all the effort she made, she couldn't find her sister anywhere. Love, family, all people she loves just simply got away her life. In a word, she got lost suddenly. Hard to accept the truth, you know how could you admit to yourself that you were the one had made all the mistake? So did she. She ran away from the reality and just blame on another one. But deep from her heart, hurt and miserable was all she could feel. Drowning herself with alcohol, she quit her job and lock herself alone in her house – where she has always been lonely.

 “ Jessica…Tiffany here, please pick up the phone. I know you’re there. Just please pick up the phone, I wanna talk to you”

That voice had been repeated a thousand times in her phone, however. all the one got was nothing than voices of answering machine. She knows it for sure, the person only care for her, but all she wants now is being alone. Bring out another wine, she took it all just one shot. Slowly, her eyes are getting heavy and soon she got into her dreamland. At least, she finally feels the peace in her mind.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Black. Everything is black and she can’t see anything. No noises, no feeling. Where is she? With all the strength she has she tries to reach for something but…nope…there’s nothing to be found anyway. And suddenly, she thought she was paranoid when she saw the one she wants to see the most. “I’m sorry”- the other mumbles while crying out of her heart. “Please forgive me, unnie”. How she wish she could run as fast as she could to hold the girl, to let the girl know she was fine and all she need was her. And telling her how she doesn’t want lose the one anymore….Despite all the effort, she can’t… just a tear drops out from her eyes. As a dream, the girl vanishes from sight leaves her alone in darkness.

“Tears. Call the doctor now. She has tear. Hurry up” – someone calls out loudly that she can hear it all. But again, she can’t move or do anything. Just being frozen like a zombie, being soulless and oblivious of everything.

Like a thousand years she has been away from worlds. Finally, she can opens her eyes. And guess what? There is someone she never thought was right beside her.

“Thank God. You’re awake. Wait for me I’ll call the doctor now”

Hurt. Her head was like being knocked by a hammer. So hurt that she couldn’t speak, even though, there so many things she wanna ask the latter. All she knows that she was the hospital but how and when? Please she had no ideas. And once again, she black out.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Jessica Jung SooYeon, can you explain to me  why were you drowning yourself ? Were you trying to kill yourself?”

It’s been 3 days she wakes up from her coma. And now she was being tortured by her bestfriend about it. She has no strength to fight with the one, instead, she let out a smile to please the girl and make sure she was fine.

“Don’t smile with me. Do you even know that if she didn’t …Oops…I mean you can’t do this to yourself.  Please god, you’re freaking me out Jessi ah. You’re stupid, stubborn and ….urg…. don’t know what to say anymore. But please get well soon. I miss you my friend”

“Oh please Sooyoung. That’s not like I was dead anyway. Stop being so chessy”

“ Hush…dare you to say that word again or I kill you by my own hands. Now I have to work, remember to rest well. All the colleagues worry about you. See ya”

“Ok ok I got it. Go Go Go. You’re so noisy that I can’t rest. Thank you so much Sooyoung ah”

Just the moment the latter gets out the room, she bumps into someone. Funny how she doesn’t look surprise.

“You again? On time as always”

“Uh huh?”

“Come in Mrs, I have to work for your company while you’re here, flirting with my best friend, or should I say your employee, right? My boss”

“ Enough Sooyoung, stop playing around.”

“Ok go to your crush. Goodbye”

The girl enter the room with a bunch of flowers, food and milk. You can say that she brings all the convenient store in her bags.

“ Hi. Wait! Seriously, I’m not a baby Tiffany”

“ Shut up. If you’re not,  you didn’t have to be here. Now eat some foods before taking the medicine”

“ Dammit. How I wish you’re not my boss”

“ I said that you don’t have to call me your boss.”

“ But you are”

“ Also the one loves you”

“ Forget it and eat”

With the awkward silence, Jessica keeps eating and try not to look into the other’s eyes. She knows it all what the girl feel about her, ofcourse, but …no…not now… There’s so many things she has to work out. She has no time for anything else. No more.

“ Tiffany”

“ Huh?”

“ Can you do me a favor?”

“ Say it”

“ Call Taeyeon to meet me”

“….”

“ Ok I know. I was just asking anyway”

“ Ok”

Jessica couldn’t believe in her eyes when she saw the one take out the phone immediately.

“ Come in. She wanna see you”

And like in movie, Taeyeon appears out of nowhere at the moment. It took like 5 minutes for Jessica to swallow all the things happen in front of her eyes.

“ Guess I have nothing to do here anymore.”- Tiffany gets up and ready to leave

“ Thank you Tiffany” – said Taeyeon

A smile was found on Tiffany’s face that makes Jessica so surprise. And when the girl disappears from her view is also the moment she found herself was left alone with her ex, and that makes her feel uneasy. The tension would be forever if Taeyeon didn’t  take the initiative and get close to Jessica.

“ Good to see you’re being fine”

“ Oh”

“  Do you feel better now?”

“ Uhm.”

“ Jessica, I know that you hate me and yes it’s right to hate me. But…”

“ No I don’t hate you. Taeyeon, you know that I can’t hate you.”

“ I’m sorry.”

" You have no wrong here. Anyways, you and Tiffany already made up?”

“Maybe.”- Taeyeon shrug her shoulder because she had no idea.

“ What’s with that smile earlier?”

“ If I say I don’t know, do you believe me?”

“ Urg you guys…forget it …how long have you been outside?”

“ How could you know?”

“ Oh please Taeyeon, you appear here just like one second after Tiffany’s call. And you're not even a superman or what?”

“ Oh right. How stupid I am! Dammit. I wanted to visit you but dr said that must not make you feel shock…”

“ You saved me”

“ How could…”

“ Of course I know I saw you when the first time I waked up. I would be the one ask you how did you save me?”

“ The fact that I have the key of your house is nobody knows, even Krystal, after the night you came to me. I did try to look for you everywhere. And then I came to your house just to see you lied on the floor conscious with a lot of wine bottle around”

“Thank you Taeyeon. Sincerely. Thank you for saving me”

“ Thank you Sincerely? I never thought that you would say that word to me”

“ What?”

“ It’s just …so awkward”

“ Should be.” – Jessica gives out a smile that Taeyeon never forget- a broken smile. And she knows it would take a lot of time for  Jessica to get back normal with her. Let out a sigh, Taeyeon feels like something stuck in , don’t even know what to do, she lays down her head and hope to find something that makes her feel better. And yes, nothing, so empty, completely empty.

“ Help me find Krystal”- Jessica pulls Taeyeon back to the real life again.

“ I would. Trust me.”

A light smile appears on Jessica. She wish how she could hate the girl in front of her, how she wish she could beat the girl to relieve her anger, and how she could forget her love for the girl. Taeyeon’s always Taeyeon, naïve, good natured, and always lives for others. That’s maybe the reason  both Jungsis fall for her. Ironic! How Ironic!

“ You know what’s your problem?”

“ What do you mean?”

“ You’re too good”

“ I don’t get it”

“ Stop living for others and try to live for your feeling.”

“ You should rest Jessica. You sound so weird”

“ I’m not crazy Taeyeon and can you at once listen to what I say?”

“ Ok Ok don’t scream. It’s not good for your health. I promised I will listen carefully”

“ Once again you’re being good to me. Whatever. You’re so frustrated. Have you ever think about this mess? If you didn’t try to be a good friend of Tiffany you hadn’t tried to approach me at first. Same as Krystal, you wouldn’t ask me be your girlfriend if she hadn’t begged you. You’re so kind. It’s good but…urg…don’t be too good. Live for yourself, your feeling and do whatever you want, you like. JUST YOU AND YOURSELF NOT EVRYONE ELSE”

Jessica screams out again with the last sentence, which makes Taeyeon dumbfound. She can’t even move or say anything. Just standing like a statue and looking straight to the girl on the bed.

“ And please don’t be good to me. I need time to accept that you and me are just friend”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The two girls sitting across each other. They’ve been here for 2 hours and yet no words to be spoken. Drinking and drinking over again. Fortunately, one of them has finally gave up and speak first.

“ Do you have anything to talk?”

“ Do you even want to hear?”

“ If you want. I’m just surprise that you dare to call me out”

“ In fact you called me first”

“ When? …Oh yes…in Jessica’s room”

“ Can we talk freely? You act like we don’t even know each other”

“ We fought”

“ Tiffany please…Everything’s just so complicated enough”

“ I know. Yuri told me everything. And you guess what?  I feel something I don’t like”

“ You feel sorry?  I knew you so long that I understand you. You don’t like to say sorry to anyone”

“ I’m sorry Taeyeon”

“ What the hell?

“ I don’t say twice”

“ I heard it anyway. So we’re fine?”

“ I guess”

“ Thank god at least I have my best friend back”

“ You’re acting like a child”

“ Let me be. I’m just so tired Fany ah”

“ I know. What would you do know?”

“ Find Krystal at first”

“ And date her again”

“ Not now. I need to find her first and then work things out with her and Jessica”

“ Yes. Jessica”

“ You still love her, don’t you?”

“ How about you?”

“ I love Krystal. But Jessica is someone I care about.”

“ Because of me. You messed up with all of them”

“ No. Jessica said it was because of me. And she’s right”

“ What did she say?”

“ I’m too good”

“ . You’re so full of yourself, midget!”

“ Damn, she said. And yes I’m too good that  I lived for others too much and forgot what I want”

“ She got some points”

“ I know.”

“ Can I help you something?”

“ I’m waiting for you to say. Use your detective gang and find Krystal. Seems like she hasn’t lived in Korea anymore. If she went out the country, you would be the one who can help me”

“ Why don’t you ask Yuri? It’s always her to do things like this for you?”

“ She’s on an assignment and go abroad. And yes I don’t want to bring her trouble. You talk like she has nothing to do and is a slave for me or what?”

“ Seem be. Ok I’ll help you. For you or for Jessica, I would bring the little escaping girl back”

“ And one more thing”

“ You’re  too much. We just made up. Dammit”

“ Take care of Jessica”

“ I always do. Why are you asking again?”

“ Because I can’t. She doesn’t want me to care for her.”

“ Of course. You expect what from her? Be thankful and happy with you?”

“ I know I know. But it’s just….”

“ Awkward. But wait you ask me to find Krystal and at the same time looking after Jessica. So What the hell do you do?”

“ Sitting here and waiting for your news”

“Are you ing kidding me idiot????”

“ Of course I’m joking. I will repay you later. Now I have to be ready for all of this, Krystal and Jessica and my father”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………...

There was a girl sitting alone in a villa by herself. Cold and dark. She don’t even know where she is but yes…she’s here for a good reason anyway.

“ Why don’t you go to sleep?”

A girl turns up and sits beside her. Yes that’s the girl she just met a few times and yes somehow, she trust the one enough to follow her plan-her escape plan.

“ I don’t need sleep”

“ Stubborn like your sister”

“ How was she?”

“ You mean your sister or Taeyeon?”

“ Both”

“ Next time use the word “them”. You know”

“ Stop your nonsense and tell me.”

“ They’re… fine ” – the girl shutters and look away from her.

No. This is not right. There must be something bad happens. Get up from her seat right away, she looks straight to the other’s eyes

“ Tell me what happened? Don’t try to lie me. I don’t buy it anyway”

“ Nothing.  I have to go now”

The girl quickly goes out of the room. However, someone just happens to block her way.

“ So you’re really the one behind all of this? Dammit. I can’t believe it”