Friendship and Love

You - Me - Her

Bang…Bam…Boom…Broken glass…Cursing... All the noises comes from the CEO room of Kim Enterprise. What’s more surprise? There’s a fight between two girls. Well, it’s not actually a fight at all, just one being beaten by the other. No fighting back from the short girl. Blood now was found all over her face.

“ My dearest friend- my best friend- why don’t you even look at me now? Huh?” – one more punch in the face – “ Open your eyes and fight back, dammit, my ing bastard friend”

“ Tiffany, please”- the midget only can mumble, It’s not like she’s weak that can’t fight back the red head. They were best friend forever . She didn’t want it become this way.

“ Please what? You know I love her first, . And you betray our friendship and steal her. You the ing bastard , I asked you to learn about her not to make her love you. Holy ”- the red head was out of control, she lost her temper- “ You said you love her lil sister and then you dated her.  What the hell did you think? You can play with me, you can betray me but never ever hurt her. She deserved to be happy”

Letting go of Taeyeon’s collar, she collapsed on the ground and start about to cry.

“ Why did she choose you? When I’m the one love her with all my heart”

Flashback

She was worried. This will be the first time she confess. All the times before, she always was the one being chased. But this time is not the case. With a serious face she comes to the one she always dreaming about

“ I  love you, Jessica”

The latter is clueless, she has no idea what the red head talking about.

“ You’re playing with me again. That’s not funny at all. Stop it”

“ I’m serious here”

“ Do you think I will believe your joke? Damn you always abuse me, insult me and as it’s never enough now you say that. You’re going too far the greatest Tiffany Hwang”

“ I love you. I will say it over and over again until you believe”

“ Urg…Fany ah! I think there’s something misunderstood. I thought we were friend and that’s it”

“ I don’t care. From now I will chase after you until the day you love me back”

“ I don’t wanna sound mean to you but being friend with you is enough for me. Btw, I have someone in my mind aldready. Please understand”

“ Who the hell is it?”

“ Your best friend, Kim Taeyeon”

The look Jessica had when she talked about Taeyeon, it hurt Tiffany a lot. She never imagines something like that could happen to her. The greatest Tiffany who was called a player, always gets what she wants, was rejected by the one she thought she was serious with her feeling. What worse? The one was ing in love with her best friend. How could it be? She can’t accept the ugly truth and she runs away. Three months going abroad, she never stops thinking about the girl. She thought those parties and drugs could make she forget about everything. But she was damn wrong. Jessica is the girl who has the power make her feel weak and got all her heart and mind. Afterwards, some detective was hired to follow the girl in Korea. What she did, whom she came with, Tiffany knows it all. People can call her a creepy stalker but all she wants to know was how the girl's doing. What she didn’t know, unintentionally, she found out one more secret, from the girl’s lover or should she call who used to be her best friend, was having an affair behind Jessica’s back. Guess what? That was her ing lil sister Krystal Jung. Tiffany was feeling angry enough to split blood, she couldn’t stand it and that was the reason she came back here to protect her girl and punish the ing bastard Kim Taeyeon.

“ Do you really know what are you doing? Cheating on her with her sister? Are you ing kidding me Taeyeon? You know that I wanna kill you right now, don’t you?”

“ Tiff, please let me explain. That’s not what you think. Damn you left without a word and come back here just to kill me. At least hear my last word. I’m sorry for all but you always are my best friend”

“ Dammit. Don’t even say word “ best friend” to my face. And sorry? Sorry me for what? For betraying me and take my girl? No thanks. Sorry to Jessica and ing stop cheating on her”

“ Shut the up and listen to me. Holy . I’m ing tired of this tragedy. You’ve been friend with me too long and absolutely know me inside out. The truth is I’m crazily in love with Krystal at first. And let me remind you something. You are ing the one who asked me to approach her. I said no and you keep bugging me to do it. Jessica loves me was out of my plan”

“ So? It’s all my fault. it Kim Taeyeon. If you don’t love her and crazily in love with little . Why the you dated her? And how surprise your little was fine with it. You are so lucky ”

? What the hell Tiffany is talking? She can beat Taeyeon, can blame all the things on her but never never say those things to Krystal. She’s innocent in this.

Bam…a roundhouse in Tiffany’s face and blood coming from her nose. Still didn’t realize what’s happening, then she was found to be crushed on the floor by Taeyeon.

“  You know what? Never call Krystal’s a . Even though you’re my best friend if you harm her I will hit you to dead”

Ironic. Tiffany lets out a laugh.

“ Krystal? How about your real girlfriend Jessica Jung? You ed up with the Jungsis. You screw up Taeyeon.”

It hit the mark. She’s right. Taeyeon was screwed and she couldn’t take it anymore. She tired of all the pressure came to her. The one she loves is Krystal Jung but the one she date was ironic is Jessica Jung. They have done nothing wrong and didn’t deserve to be in this mess. Taeyeon should be brave in the past, she shouldn’t let her emotion affected by Krystal’s tears or should she just stick with her decision and become a good girlfriend of Jessica then? She should do it properly in the first place and give up on Krystal, but not, she kept making mistake and hunting to Krystal like a wolf.

Flashback:

“ Taeyeon, stop it. You’re drunk”

“ Soojung ah. I miss you so much. I wanna hold you, baby”

“ What the ? You’re my sister’s girlfriend. Wake up your mind Kim Taeyeon. It’s so wrong here. Stop it before it’s too late”

“ I don’t give a . I love you and you love me. What’s wrong with our love? Don’t you dare to deny it.”

“ My sister loves you”

“ Ahhh stop it. I don’t wanna hear it anymore. I just want to know about you. Do you love me, Krystal Jung Soojung?”

“…”

“ I take it as a yes”

And that night was the night, two of them become one. It also the night their affair happened.

“ What are we supposed to do know? I don’t wanna hurt my sister. Dammit. I’m a ing for stealing my sister’s girlfriend”

“ No you’re not. I’m truly a ing here. And hush don’t cry my SooJung. I would take all the responsibility. I’m always your baby”

 

“ You’re right. I don’t deserve Jessica. I’m a who don’t deserve to be happy”

“ I don’t give a about what you feel. I will take her from you.”

With that Tiffany push Taeyeon away and walks out, leaving Taeyeon alone with all the mess in her office room. It’s messy as hell like what she had in her mind right now. What she’s gonna do? Frustrated and suffocated, she takes out her phone dial the one she wants to meet right now.

“ Yul. I need you ”

………………………..

Jessica got in the CEO room after hearing her friend Sooyoung retorted about Tiffany things. She’s been here for like many hours and yes she still haven’t seen her new Ceo anywhere. What is she doing? Is she appear again just to play with her? It has been 3 months from the last time they saw each other. She heard nothing from the girl, like a blink, she disappear nowhere to be found. No news, no phone calls, no emails. And then boom... Jessica received flowers from the one for a week with a note “From Tiffany Hwang” and today she was informed she also would be the Ceo of her company. Who the hell is she, really? She’s like  the boss of all the company of this Korea or what?

“ Do you miss me? Dummy?”

Like a thousand times, everytime Tiffany appears would give Jessica a heart attack.

“ What the ? Oops I’m sorry” – she lower her head for cursing at her damn boss- “ I heard you called me…but hey, what’s wrong with your face?  Bruise and wound everywhere. Boss. What happened?”

“ Screw it Jessica. Stop acting like you don’t know me. It’s my own room, cut the formal”

“ Thanks god. I’m just uncomfortable as hell but what did you do? Just fighting with whoever before go to work. Damn you never change, don’t you? Come here I will take care of your wounds. Oh my freaking genius boss”

“ Hush. You talk to much dummy. It’s just a small cut and you make a fuss about it. You are the one who never changes”

“ Shut up”

Jessica carefully cleans the wound and use the first-aid bandage to cover it. The way she focuses on it and biting her lips make Tiffany’s heart beat racing. She can’t even take her eyes from the girl. Some how it makes she remember all the good times of them.

Flashback

“ What is going on?”

“ Jessica, please help me take care of this jerk. She knock out some guys on the street. Now I have to report to the police”

Taeyeon turns away and left Jessica alone with a red head who was now black and blue all over.

“ Why do I have to take care of you?”

“ Then don’t. I don’t even need you, dummy”

“ Urg you get on my nerve, . If Taeyeon didn’t ask me…..screw it and stop your arrogance. Come here for me to attend the wounded.”

 

“ I thought you were a photographer”

“ Yes I was but Taeyeon told me I have talents in fashion so then I thought about it and I found out I was born to be a fashion designer. Taeyeon did wake it up on me. All thanks from her”

Jessica was giggling. It always brought her happiness when she thought about her dorky girlfriend. Tiffany saw it all and once again she was hurt “ Why that always make her so happy? She doesn’t deserve you Sica ah. I’m the only one who ing love you. Don’t you see it?”- she screams out in her head. All the red head wants now is splitting all the truth for Jessica.  That is her ing girlfriend was cheating on her with her damn little sister. The two she loves the most is freaking lying to her. She’s clueless and stupid. Oh how she wish she can wake Jessica up from all the sham. But something holding her back, no, she doesn’t want hurt Jessica. How could a fragile girl like her face with this ty truth? Not now. She knows it for sure.

“ A dummy, lazy, dirty like you really can be a designer. How funny”

“ Yah. You never stop insulting me huh?”- she press down on the wound for revenge

“ Ouch ouch ouch. I’m just kidding. Please Jessica. My beautiful, kindness, gorgeous Jessica”

“ Good girl. You should say it earlier. Done. BTW, you never told me you own a this company”

“ I just bought it”

“ What? You have interested in fashion from when?”

“ No. I bought it to be near from you.”

“ Not again Tiff”

“ You received  my flowers.”

A nod from Jessica.

“ Good. From now you will have it everyday”

Damn she gotta be kidding? Jessica is now standing motionless from what she heard. Why Tiffany always makes things hard for her? She doesn’t want to let the latter down but the truth is she can’t requite her love after all.

“ Fany ah, you know that I love Taeyeon. And even dating her now. Don’t make us in an awkward situation.”

“ I know.”

“ She’s your best friend. You know. And now you are my boss. Is it weird for us?”

“ So what?”

“ Dammit. You’re stupid or what? I don’t want you and my Taeyeon have problems because of me. You are the greatest Tiffany, many girls out there wants to be with you. You are rich, charming, a good friend but sometimes arrogant, hard to please, cocky, weird….”

“ You know what? You talk too much”

And after a moment  you see Tiffany was already put her lips on Jessica’s.

…………………………………………….

“ Fany came back”

“ I know.”

“ What? You knew. . Great friend you are. Don’t even care to tell me”

“ Shut the up. It’s all your fault. You always stick with Krystal other time you have to be a ing perfect girlfriend for Jessica. We rarely met up Taeng”

“Did we? Man I’m sorry”

“ Used to”

“ Hey, don’t be selfish. Talking about that I kinda miss my jerk so much. Come here I’ll give you a kiss”

“ . Stay away from me”

“ Hehe. I know you like it. Come here”

“Stop your nonsense and have a drink with me. It will take away your stress”

“ You’re my ing best friend who know me the best, my oh my oh my, Yul is the best”

“ Blockhead”

First they just want have some cups of soju but after a while being so high 1..2..3…like a hundred bottles was found on their table.

“ What should I do now? Yul, I’m a ing bastard. Losing my best friend and ed up with the two Jungs who were so innocent. Why god have to be playing with me so hard?”

“ Should I not love Krystal in the first place? Or should I deny her request for dating her sister?”

“ Jessica is a sweet girl. She’s a good person. She deserve to be happy not with an like me”

“ Soojung is my true love. I can’t live without her”

All the time Taeyeon keep blabbering all the issue she had, Yuri just stays silent instead.

Just then being drunk like never, Taeyeon is losing all her strength and end up fall down on the ground, oblivious of all the things around. Yuri has no choice than bringing her back to her home.

“ You guys were drinking without me? Dammit that’s what good friend would do”

Yoona- the one living with Yuri who also one of the group is making a fuss about not including her in the fun.

“ Stop it. She met Tiffany. The Jungsis’s problem. I’ll take her to my room. And you!!! Try to keep it down from your room. I’m fed up with all the noise. You ing player should stop bringing random girls back our home”

“ Hey don’t talk about me. Let Taeyeon be in my room. I will take care of her”

“ I can handle it. Worry about yourself first”

“ it. I just don’t want you to be uncomfortable. Yul, You know what I’m talking about.”

“ Shut up. I said I was fine”

Placing Taeyeon on the bed. Yuri changed her clothes and even took care of all the wound she had from the fight with Tiffany. Taking a bath she comes back and lying next to Taeyeon. Putting her hair aside to get a clearer view from her face, she touches her cheek and place a kiss on it.

“ Stupid midget. I'm always a friend to you, right?”

Flashback

A girl is standing alone in the park. No one knows how her feel, she’s a young lady from a wealthy family. She has everything that every girls want, money, fame and cars, but somehow she feels lost. Her parents don’t have enough time to care for her. she’s always being alone with herself. The only way she can get their attentions was picking up all the student she met in her school. “Delinquent”, “ Indiscipline”, “Troublemaker” that what people called her. No one ever dare to talk to her, don’t even talk about being friend with her. So what her got? Still being lonely in this world. Tired of all, she wanna get away and start a new life. But where? She's stuck. Until someone appears and changes her life,..... Kim Taeyeon. Only her wants to know more about her, and make her feel she’s not alone in this world. Afterward, thanks to Taeyeon, she got more good friend and being more open. They met in the high school and being best friend from then.

“ We will always be best friend. I will never leave you, my jerk.”

That’s what Taeyeon told her. Yet there’s a secret she never told the one “ She’s in love with the midget”. As you always said, there’s nothing worse than being in one side love. She never forget the day Taeyeon comes to her with a happy face

“ I saw an interested girl. You have no idea how cool she is. I think I fall for her”

It’s also the day she knew she lost her chance. She should know it early, how could Taeyeon like her, who always bickering and mocking with her. To Taeyeon, she was nothing more than a best friend. So she made her decision, being a friend who always beside Taeyeon is enough. 

“ No matter what happens I will always beside you, my midget”

A/N: Suprise? I update this chap soon because in two next week I will be on some project of my class. I'm afraid I can't update regular. 

About this chap: There's something I have to admit: Taeyeon is my bias so that's why she's the one who gets much love here. Keke. So that's not only about the triangle between Jungsis and Taeyeon. Things are getting more and more complicated. About Taeri? Don't worry too much. Yuri in this fic is a good girl enough to keep her secret love and willing to sacrifice to the one she loves. Stupid or generous? I'm not saying she will never try to get Taeyeon in the future or not ;))