Five

Of Maids & Men
Kyungsoo POV
 
“Lime, go get Xiaoling.” 
 
The tan boy commandingly said to a maid with the same exact maid outfit that Luhan wore on the first day. 
 
“You can wait in the living room.” The guy said to me this time, but it came out soothingly instead of commandingly. He said it with a nice smile and I stared but was caught when he smirked at me. 
 
Blushing silently, he pushed me to the living room and I gaped my mouth in awe. From the outside, it looked huge but from the inside, it seemed to be even bigger. Everything was in it’s perfect place and with me being here, I felt like an intruder. 
 
It wasn’t everyday I saw this, therefore I felt uncomfortable sitting on the clean white sofa with the boy beside of me.
 
“Do you want something to drink or eat?” He asked politely. 
 
“Uh- sorry b-but what was your n-name again?” I stuttered like an idiot and slapped myself in the head. 
 
“Oh it’s Jongin but you can call me Kai.” He flashed his white teeth towards me and I felt myself lower under him.
 
“I’ll be right back. Is water fine with you?” 
 
“Actually I only came to drop off Luh-” I stopped myself from talking noticing my mistake. What did he call him earlier… “-Xiaolung’s stuff.”
 
Kai chuckled noticing my mistake. “You mean Xiaoling.” My eyes widen fearing he caught me but it seems like I just made a simple common mistake. I nodded my head a little too fast but quickly. “Yea, sorry.”
 
Kai chuckled again. “I’ll be back with water.” He turned to go somewhere but not before I heard him whisper “You’re so cute.” 
 
I simply wanted to tell him that I was only here to drop off Luhan’s stuff and leave as quickly as possible, not wanting to stay at such an enormous place that felt too high of a level for me. 
 
 
 
 
 
Jongin’s POV
 
“You’re so cute.” I whisper to no one but myself and head towards the kitchen where Sehun had brought himself. He was still in the same state he was previously in. 
 
“Who was that?” Sehun questioned eyeing my smile. “You were literally frowning a few minutes ago and now you’re smiling like a crazy person.” Sehun compared and I laughed lightly, pouring a glass of cup in the process.
 
“His name is Kyungsoo. He’s here to drop off Xiaoling’s stuff from school.” I said.
 
“It looks like he’s doing more than just dropping off her stuff.” Sehun said eyeing the two glass of water. “Well yeah, Xiaoling is taking forever to come back.” I said leaving Sehun. I will tend to him later.
 
When I got back, Xiaoling was with Kyungsoo and I interrupted their conversations. “Ahem… Here’s your water.” I said giving Kyungsoo a glass and he thanked me.
 
“Thank you, but I- uh, I have to leave now.” Kyungsoo excused himself but I wanted him to stay more. “Why don’t you hang around for a little bit. You know, get to know this place since you’ll probably going to come here more often to give Xiaoling her notes.” I said and Kyungsoo looked around.
 
Kyungsoo didn’t look at ease, as if he was misplaced and I wanted to make him more comfortable. He looked towards Xiaoling as if talking to his mind before he gulped. 
 
“C’mon, we can get to know each other a little more.” I said smiling, as if seducing him with my smile would help.
 
“I actually got a project to do. So uh… maybe next time?” Before I could say anything, Kyungsoo dashed through the door leaving his notes for Xiaoling behind. 
 
“But wait!” 
 
It was too late, Kyungsoo was already out. I watched him leave and felt a tug at my heart. 
 
Did I just get rejected?
 
I never get rejected, even if it was guy. 
 
I smirked to myself. Looks like someone is going to be hard to get. 
 
“Kai?” A tiny voice said behind of me but I didn’t bother to turn around, still watching the small figure walk down the long driveway.
 
“Why do you want Kyungsoo to stay?” Xiaoling asked. I didn’t answer but only my lips seeing Kyungsoo’s body fade away. 
 
 

This is a really short chapter and sorry if I don't meet your expectations. I'm not a good writer and if you could tell, I was the one who wrote chapter 2. Thanks anyways? ^u^                     ---Hoyourho, the co-author.