CHAPTER 7

LOVE WILL LEAD YOU BACK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After their photo shoot  2ne1’s manager asked if they want to eat  before they go to their dorm . Dara don’t have the appetite to eat but  decided to go.

 

“ Girls there is a new Italian restaurant  in Xiang  street, their pasta’s are superb .  You want to eat first before  you go back to your dorm?”  their manager

 

“Wow! Pasta!” Bom said

 

“ Yes, I want to eat oppa” CL  said

 

“But how about you unnie?” Minzy asked knowing that her unnie is not feeling well because of the break up. She don’t want to go if her unnie will not joined them.

 

Bom and Cl look at Dara , knowing what Minzy is thinking. They forgot that Dara is not in the mood to  go out.. Dara smiled at them and said to Minzy.

 

“ Of course minzy , I will not  miss it . It’s seldom that manager  Lee treat us for snacks  so I better enjoy this one.” She said

 

“Ya! That’s not true Dara..” he said defensively

 

Which makes the four  girls laughed at their manager. Dara smiled, she don’t want to be selfish . She is still hurting but that is not an excuse to be a kill joy, she knows that the girls will not join their manager because they are all worried about her . 

 

 

They went to Italiannis  Restaurant . The girls are excited to eat Italian food, they seldom go to Italian Restaurant because they are more on Korean and Japanese dishes.

 

“ So what do you want ?” Mr. lee asked when the waiter gave them the menu list .

 

“I’ll have grilled chicken Fettuccine”  CL said

 

“ Me too, I’ll have that  one” Minzy said

 

“I’ll have Shrimp Cioppino” Bom said

 

“ I’ll have Shrimp Fra Diablo” Dara said.

 

“  Okay .. Shirmp asparagus alfredo for me.    Five  fresh mango  shake  and  5 Panacota pls.” he said

 

“Is that all sir?” the waiter asked

 

“ Yes” he said

 

The waiter excuse himself to prepare the food. Dara is listening to the girls as they chat about their  photo shoot.   While she keeps on thinking about Jaejoong, she remembered how Jae cooks Pasta for her .

Eating pasta in an Italian Restaurant makes her think of him .

 

 

“ I like the way you project your role in the photo shoot”  Mr. Lee said

 

“ Really oppa?” CL said

 

“ Yes, each one of you shine . What truly amazes me is our little Dara her.  I am now a fan of yours , you make me want to hunt whoever hurt you. The pain in your eyes is very visible that the staff can’t help but stare at you.  I can hear them talking and complimenting you. “he said.

 

“ I’m not that good” she said, blushing  because she is not comfortable when people are praising him.

 

“Yes you are unnie , even us can feel all the emotion .” Minzy said

 

“ I guess I can just relate to the scene. Everybody who experience to love and be hurt by the one they love can relate to the scene” she said bitterly.

 

“ Why ? Who is that good for nothing man who made you cry in the past?” he asked

 

“Someone I don’t want to remembered anymore … I want to forget him…” she said. Afraid to utter Jaejoong’s name.

 

 

“Oppa let’s not talk about it okay , we don’t want Santokki to cry…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter