CHAPTER 12

LOVE WILL LEAD YOU BACK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong is in a bad mood that day , he was frowning while dancing . The boys pity the backup dancers because they are affected, Jaejoong shouts at them whenever they made some mistakes .

 

“ Okay let’s have a 10 minutes break “ Jae said

 

“ At last “ Changmin whispered to Junsu..

 

“ Jae is pissed , and that is because of you” Junsu said

 

“ Me? Why me?”  Changmin asked

 

 

“ Because of what you said to him this morning, because of you everyone got punished Dance to DEATH” Mickey said

 

“ Oh , but I just want him to realize his mistake. “ Changmin said

 

“ Now do you realize your mistake? Do you want to experience this again ?” Mickey said

 

 

“ Ani”  he shook his head.

 

*********

Dara  is in her room thinking of what Bom said .

 

“But you can’t hide it forever. Sooner or later  Tabi will know your situation .” she said.

 

 

Dara knows that Tabi will soon find out her situation , she is afraid that he might do something to Jaejoong that may ruin their friendship and his career. She don’t want  that to happen , now she don’t know what to do.

 

“ Did I make the right decision of not telling Tabi about my pregrancy? or Should I tell him before he finds out from other people? “ she said to herself.

 

 

After hours of thinking , she made a decision. SHe texted him .

 

Fr: Dara

To: Tabi

Message  :   Tabi how are you? How was your practice? Do you have plans tonight can I go to your house tonight? I need to tell you something. Well that is if you are not busy .

 

She send it to him.

 

Fr: TOP

To: Doll

Message  :   Hi doll , I’m good  . How about you ? Are you okay now? Of course you can go to my house anytime , you are always welcome in my humble abode. Since we don’t have plans after the practice I will fetch you . Give me an hour , I’ll be there at your dorm . Okay?

 

Dara smiled when she read his message. That is what he likes about her friend, he is really a gentleman  and always there for her .

 

Fr: Dara

To: Tabi

Message:  I’m okay now.  Okay  just text me if you are on your way to the dorm. Take care Tabi!

 

Fr: TOP

To: Doll

Message  :   Thanks doll!

 

“I just hope I made the right decision” she sighed . Dara decided to tell TOP about her situation.

 

She then take a  bath and wear a  blue dress.  It gives her a y and decent look.  She looks fresh at the same time .

 

She comes out of her room and  saw the girls watching the movie that she watched with TOP.

 

“ Unnie you are so beautiful” CL said

 

“ Oh you think so?”  she asked

 

 

“ Yes unnie, you are so y and gorgeous in your dress” Minzy said

 

“ Thanks” s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter