Chapter 9

LOVE WILL LEAD YOU BACK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When TOP fell asleep Dara  slowly  and quietly get off the bed. She went to the living room and call Bom  to inform her that she will be  staying in TOP’s house for tonight.

 

“ Hello , Bommie”

 

“ Dara where are you? What is TOP’s problem?” Bom asked Dara

 

 

“ I’ll tell you  when I got home. I just  don’t want you to get worried , because I will stay here in TOP’s house for tonight . I will be back tomorrow , I just want to make sure that he will come to his shooting  tomorrow. Seungri is worried about him because he is not answering his calls nor reply to their text messages. I have to stay here for him .” Dara explained

 

 

“ Do you want me to come over to help you?” Bom asked knowing that Dara is still suffering from the break up .

 

 

“ No  need Bommie , you rest  okay . I’m okay  don’t worry . You know that I can’t leave him” she said

 

“ Neh , I know. Okay just call me if you need help  “ Bom said

 

“ Yes I will ,   Bye Bommie”

 

“ Bye Dara good night” Bom said

 

“ Goodnight” she said and put down the phone.

 

 

Dara look at TOP’s living room, it was quite a mess. She decided to clean his house and after an hour  of cleaning she fell asleep in the couch . It is five o’clock in the morning when her phone rings . Seungri’s name registered on her phone.

 

 

“ Hello” she said in a husky sweet voice

 

 

“ Hello noona sorry to disturb you , but how is hyung?” Seungri  asked .

 

 

“ Seungri he is still sleeping , can you call later? I’m still sleepy” she said  her eyes still close.

 

 

“ Sorry Noona, I also called so that you will know that there is a change in our schedule . Instead of eleven  o’ clock, our  schedule will be eight in the morning .  So you need to wake him up  earlier  noona..” Seungri said.

 

 

“ OMO, I have to prepare our breakfast then .. Okay don’t worry he will be there on time . I just need thirty minutes to sleep . Bye  Seungri ..” she said  and set her alarm clock. Then go back to sleep.

 

 

She woke up when she heard her alarm clock , she still feel sleepy but she wants to prepare breakfast for both of them before they go to work. So even though she is having a hard time , she decided to start cooking their breakfast.   She prepared his clothes like a personal assistant  and wake him up.

 

“ Tabi , Tabi wake up” 

“ Hmmm… Dee will you please let me sleep first .. It’s too early..” he said in sleepy voice

 

 

“ Tabi wake up , your call time is eight in the morning , it is already six   and you need to get ready.” She asked  while  tapping his shoulder.

 

“ Just five minutes  Dee…”  he said

 

“ No , come on  get off the bed” she said.

 

TOP opened his eyes and look at her mischievously . “ Why don’t you join me instead “ he said and pull her  which makes her loose her balance .

 

“ Ya! Tabi!” she shouted

 

He embraced her and whispered  “ Thank you Dee..”

 

Dara smiled. Then suddenly TOP start tickling her  on her side.. She laugh  because TOP knows where to know  her sensitive spot.  “ yah ! Tabi ! Stop! 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter