40

LOVE WILL LEAD YOU BACK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lee Seunggi :      We are back at Strong Heart Special  with Kim Jaejoong , hyung we are now on the exciting part.

 

Kang Hodong  : Yeah , because Jae here realized how stupid he is  letting his jealousy  ruin his relationship with the woman he loves.

Lee Seunggi :      I also want to know what he did after that, but based on his next board I think it was the maknae who help him.   Right  hyung?  Your board says  Min is  genious !

 

Jaejoong:  Neh, you are right,

 

Kang Hodong  : Why did you check his IQ level?

 

Jaejoong:  Ani hyung, I said that  because he was the one who found out that the picture was photoshopped.

 

 

Kang Hodong  : Well I must agree that he is intelligent if he was the one who find out .

Lee Seunggi :      But if Min can say that it was photo shopped how come it didn’t even cross your mind?

 

Jaejoong:  I guess hyung I’m too blinded of  my jealousy and anger that  I failed to see the truth . Also I believed that picture because it was given to me by  a lady  close to my heart.

 

Lee Seunggi :      So a woman gave it to you?

 

Jaejoong:  Neh, and she is like a sister to me.

 

Kang Hodong  : But if the picture is photo shopped  and then a girl  gave it to  you, then she must like you. It might be a plot to ruin your relationship.

 

 

Jaejoong:   How did you know that?

 

 

Kang Hodong  :  Eh?

 

Jaejoong:   Actually hyung  after I learned from Min that the picture was photo shopped I confronted her , my friend. I asked her why she dis that . She told me that…

 

 

Lee Seunggi :      She loves you.

 

Jaejoong:  Neh, how did you know?

 

Lee Seunggi :      Anyone can easily tell that  . But the question is why didn’t you see that she loves you ?

 

Jaejoong:  I really don’t know  that she likes me more than a friend. I treat her  like a sister  and I thought she just see me as  older brother.

 

Kang Hodong :    Aisssht ! kim Jaejoong…

 

Jaejoong:  I really don’t know hyung…

 

Lee Seunggi :      It’s either you failed to see it  because of your love for your girlfriend  or you refuse to see it  because you don’t want to ruin your friendship you had with her.

Kang Hodong :    Wow! Well said Lee Seunggi.  You are really mature now.

 

Lee Seunggi :      Ani  hyung,…. So what did you do Jae hyung?

 

Jaejoong:  After our confrontation and realized my mistake and how stupid I am to believe that lie.  I talk to her , which brought me to the next board.

 

 

Kang Hodong :    Am I too late? Why  did your  girl find someone new?

 

 

Jaejoong:  Well how will  I explain it, (sigh) after  I realized my mistake I planned to talk to her  but  then news about her being engaged  makes me lose my hope of getting her back .

 

 

Lee Seunggi :      So you stop? You didn’t talk to  her?

 

Jaejoong:  Actually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter