FINALE PART 2

LOVE WILL LEAD YOU BACK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The following day, Dara received a  bouquet and a small box from Jaejoong.

 

“ Wow! Jae oppa sent you again flowers and gift. He is back on the track” Minzy said

 

“ Look at the bouquet it is  a combination of flowers he sent you  these past few days . Isn’t it beautiful?” CL asked.

 

Dara smiled.

“ For the first time I see you smile seeing his gifts for you . Tell me have you forgiven him? “ Bom asked , CL and Minzy  look  at her and waiting for her answer.

 

 

“ Neh, Bommie”

 

 

“ YES! “ CL and Minzy shouted.

 

 

 

“ Last night I opened my old cellphone and I heard his voice  messages for me  a month ago. When I heard his message all the hatred I have for him melts.  I just want to see him and tell him that I forgive him .

 

 

“ Voice messages? He sent you voice messages? Can we listen to it?” Bom asked

 

Dara nodded and give her phone to her friends . The girls cried after hearing Jae’s messages for Dara. They can imagine him crying and sulking  in a corner of his room with a brandy on his hand.

 

 

“ OMO! Unnie I’m glad you forgiven him” Minzy said

 

“ I can feel Jae oppa’s agony” CL said still crying for Jae.

 

 

 

 

 

“ So why don’t you open his gift for you  today. Every day we are  waiting  for his gift to you . Though I can feel that it is not food this time” Bom said disappointedly.

 

 

“ Unnie open it” Minzy said

 

 

“ Okay” Dara said and open the box and she saw a small velvet box   inside  it is a diamond  ring  which is more like an engagement  ring.

 

The girl’s jaws dropped  the moment they saw the ring.

 

“ OMO!  Unnie it is an engagement ring”

 

“ Is he proposing to you? “ Bom asked

 

“ Look there is a letter unnie” Minzy said give the letter to Dara.

 

 

Dear Love,

          I sent the ring  I bought in my last trip in Japan. I was planning to propose to you when I return but  there are things that happened in the past that hindered me from doing so. Instead of proposing to you I broke  up with  you .. If only I could undo everything I would.

         

I know you are still mad at me and I understand  , I don’t deserve you . I hurt you so much  and that’s why you are  having a hard time to forgive me. I’ve been  calling you  and  sending  you message, but you never answered me even once. I guess the pain that I cause you is deeper than I thought it is.  I’m sorry  Dara, I’m sorry for hurting you so much . I didn’t mean to hurt you , God knows how much I love you.

 

          This is the thirteenth day  and  as much as I want to stay and wait for you to forgive me  I can’t . Tomorrow Seunghyun will be back as your fiancé. I failed , I never win you back and so I have to back off and  let go of you now for  a better man like Seunghyun.

 

          I love you so much …and you are forever will be in my heart.

 

 

Dara’s tears pour down  after reading  his letter.

 

“ Unnie , Jae  he…. He…..” Dara cried.

 

 

Bom took the letter and read it .

 

 

“ Aishht! Jae is really such a coward , it is only 13th day and he conceded. Why daon’t you call him and tell him what you feel for him” Bom said.

 

“ But unnie”

 

“ Dara do you love Jae?” Bom asked

 

 

“ yes I do , I do love him..”

 

 

“ Then call him  tell him  that  you love  him he thought  that  you still hate him and  that you can’t forgive him. Call him now Dara”

 

 

Dara nodded and dialed Jaejoong’s number but it is unattended ,  she decided to call Changmin instead.

 

 

“ Hello noona?”

 

“ Max where is your hyung? Is he with you now?” Dara asked

 

“ Sorry noona but hyunhg is in Seoul Hotel.  He has a press conference today “  said softly

 

 

“ Press Conference?”

 

“ Neh , he said he will announce  his retirement . He is leaving  us, he is leaving Korea. He said he will go in Paris to study  and he will stay there for good. He said he can’t forget you if he will stay here and he can’t watch you marrying other man.”

 

 

“ Oh my God! You have to stop him , help me stop him Max. Call him mac  or anyone who is with him . I need to talk to him. I need to tell him that I still love him. “ Dara saod

 

 

“ Noona…”

 

 

“ Max did you hear me? Call your hyung  , we have to stop  him. We have to stop him” Dara shouted.

 

“ Okay noona , please calm down .. I will call hyung .”  Max said and ended the call.

 

 

“ Dara stop shouting , it is not good for you “ Bom warned him

 

 

“ Bommie  Jae is leaving me ,  he is leaving Korea for  good, he wants to forget me. I can’t let that happen .I need him, our child need him. I love him so much ..”  Dara cried

 

“ At last you admit it to yourself princess. Don’t worry we will not  let your prince charming leave you , as long as I’m here  ,, he can’t leave you . Okay? So stop crying princess” TOP said

 

 

“ Tabi?” Dara was shocked to see him  and then she cried as she runs to embraced him.

 

 

“ ssshhhh… princess, don’t cry “ TOP said

 

“ I’m sorry Tabi, I’m sorry I can’t leave without him , I’m sorry Tabi . I didn’t  mean to do this to you “ Dara cried

 

 

“ Shhh I know and believe  me  when I said I understand. I will not give him the chance to win you back if I didn’t know your feelings  for him. I’m your bestfriend so I know you so well , what you what and what is good for you?”

 

 

“ Sorry Tabi”

 

“ Ya! Stop saying sorry, come on we will go  to Jaejoong”

 

“ Changmin said he has a presscon today in a hotel in Seoul.” Dara said

 

 

“Okay , let’s go” TOP said

 

 

Xiangshii Hotel

 

 

Jaejoong is in a private room together with his manager.

 

“ Are you  sure about this Jae?” his manager asked

 

“ Neh, hyung  this is  for the better. I want her to be happy” Jaejoong said

 

“ But Jae let me remind you ,  that is your reason why the two of you broke up . Because you thought that it is for the better , that she would be happy with your decision but she’s not”

 

“ Hyung…”

 

“ I just don’t want you to conclude that she will be happy if you will leave Korea. Have you talk to her?”

 

 

“ She is not answering my messages or calls. I have been trying to contact her  for two weeks now.”

 

 

Then they heard a knock ..

 

 

“ Sir the press conference will start in 10 minutes..”

 

 

“ Okay , thank you … Jaejoong turn off your phone now so you can prepare yourself” his manager said.

 

 

SNSD APARTMENT

 

 

“ Let’s watch KBS News, I heard oppa said that Jaejoong oppa is announcing  something” Sunmi said

 

“ What? Do you know what he is going to announce?”

 

“ I heard from oppa , that Jae oppa is leaving Korea to study in Paris. It seems that Dara unnie choose TOP over him” Sunmi said.

 

 

“ Don’t call her unnie.  God !She is really stupid . That’s why I give him that picture , I know she will just  hurt him. She doesn’t deserve jaejoong oppa. I hate her” Yoona angrily said

 

“ What ? Are you the one who give the photoshopped picture to Jaejoong oppa? “ Jessica asked in disbelief.

“ Yes!   Because she doesn’t deserve someone like Jaejoong oppa.”  Yoona said

 

“ Damn , it was you . You are the reason why they have to suffer? If Jaejoong oppa left Korea  it is because of you . You are the one to blame. You are so selfish , I know you like oppa  but never did I imagine you can do such thing just to have him.” Yuri said

 

 

“ You can’t understand me because you don’t know how to love. Do you know how long  have I waited just for him  to notice me .  I’m in love  with him for three years now, but he chose that over me. I can’t let him leave me .. I can’t ….” Yoona said and run to her car. She is planning  to do everything just to  stop him from leaving Korea.

 

 

********

Jaej

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter