42

LOVE WILL LEAD YOU BACK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The whole Korea witnessed the STRONG HEART SPECIAL , and they were all crying  with Jaejoong. The fans understand Jaejoong , but because the story involves three of the most popular idols  the fans have different reaction depending on their own biased.

 

 

TOP’s Fans

 

 

FAN  1:   Oh  so you mean  TOP oppa is the bestfriend of Dara who save her and comfort her  when Jaejoong broke up with her? OH MY! Our oppa is really great . He deserved to be love.

 

 

 

FAN 2:  Dara unnie should not choose Jaejoong , she deserve someone like TOP. He is the ideal man for her.

 

 

FAN 3 : Yeah , and I don’t want to see TOP oppa being hurt in the end because Dara unnie chose to go back to Jaejoong. I can’t take it …

 

FAN  4 : I agree! I’m a  TOPDARA , TABISAN  FOREVER… I hope that he will not change her mind and marry TOP oppa..

 

 

FAN 5 : I also want their happiness, but what if unnie still love Jaejoong oppa and  she married TOP oppa. Will it not hurt TOP oppa, knowing that unnie still loves Jaejoong.  Beside we are talking about marriage  a lifetime commitment of your happiness . 

 

 

FAN 1 : So what are you saying ? That it is better that Dara  unnie choose Jaejoong?

 

 

FAN 5 : Well if she really love Jaejoong , then it is just right  to choose him. Beside TOP oppa is so handsome and ideal that he will not have a hard time looking for the woman who will love him in return. It’s hard to be involve in a one sided love. 

 

 

FAN 2 : She has point, by  the way TOP oppa has a lot of fans. I don’t mind  if he choose to love PARK BOM instead…  You know the Park sister is really good looking and ideal for TOP  oppa.

 

 

FAN 4 : I still think it is better if he end up with Dara unnie.

 

 

JAEJOONG’s FANS

 

 

Fan1 : I can believe that he did that  to Dara unnie.. But   I pity oppa, because he now lose her.. I just hope Dara unnie  forgive him and accept again

 

 

Fan2 : OMO … I’m crying for oppa …  I know how hard it is  to broke up with her  . I once did that , putting all the façade that I don’t love him anymore because it will save me  from the pitiful stare of our friends. That wait for him to break up with me… I hope unnie forgive oppa…

 

 

Fan3 : Let’s sent emails to TOP oppa to let go of Dara  for Jaejoong oppa. They are destined for each other.. I can’t bear to see oppa sad like that, I know he needs Dara unnie..  We have to do something to help Jaejoong oppa.

 

 

 

DARA’s FANS

 

 

Fan1: OMO, I didn’t know that unnie is the secret girlfriend of Jaejoong  of DBSK.  I wan Jaejoong oppa for our Santokki. They are both good looking, both with vampire beauty. I wish she could forgive him , and hope they reconcile. It seems that he loves her so much.

 

 

Fan2: No, she should not forgive him after what he has done to her. He d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter