41

LOVE WILL LEAD YOU BACK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you  for supporting this fiction. I'm planning to end this  fiction, last two chapters I guess.. Hope you support this till the end.

 

 

Lee Seunggi :      Hyung now  that you are asking for one more chance , I can’t help but think of my past. Aissht! Two years ago I also asked for another chance to the girl I hurt before.

 

Kang Hodong  : Did she gives you another chance?

Lee Seunggi :      No she said I don’t deserve a second chance ( smiles bitterly)

 

Jaejoong:  Thanks, that really helps me right now. ( pouts)

 

 

The audience laughed with what Jaejoong said.

 

Lee Seunggi :      Sorry hyung , don’t worry hyung we have different fate . Let’s hope that you are more fortunate than me.

 

Jaejoong:  I hope I am./

 

Kang Hodong  : So now that you asked for another chance and you were rejected what did you do.? Your next board says  a chance you have her back.

 

Lee Seunggi :      Why did you say a chance to have her back.

 

Jaejoong:  Well I was given an opportunity to prove to her that I really her and that she is all I ever wanted in my life.

 

 

Lee Seunggi :      How I can’t follow you hyung? Who gave you the chance?

 

Jaejoong:  The bestfriend of the woman I love who happens to also be a friend of mine.

 

 

Lee Seunggi :      What ? Now I’m really confused.

 

Jaejoong:  Okay let me explain , after knowing about their engagement , I call  her bestfriend and fiancé . I talk to him , and told him how much I love her and that I made a mistake  of hurting her.

 

 

Kang Hodong  : So he give you the chance to win her back?

 

Jaejoong:  Yeah something like that.

 

Kang Hodong  : How did you make him agree with you .

 

Jaejoong:  I told him how much I love her  and that I regret everything  I did . If I could  just undo the past I would.  At first he don’t want to listen to me , he said I hurt her so much  and I don’t deserve someone like her. 

 

Kang Hodong  : But why did he agree? Did you  blackmail him?

 

Jaejoong:  Yah! Hyung  what do you think of me? I know I’m bad to hurt the woman I love but I won’t  do that kind of stuff.

Kang Hodong  : Ah… Yeah sorry.. U just get carried away..

 

Jaejoong:  Okay… Actually it was not easy he spank me , and I don’t get even  because I know I deserve that . I had a hard time convincing  him to let go of her. All my frustration, shame , regret,  an disappointment came out in a form of tears. I cried in front of him..

 

Kang Hodong  : As in ? You cried in front of her fiance?

 

Jaejoong:  Neh, I will not wonder if you think low of me now. Well honestly I don’t care because all I want is to her back . I don’t mind shedding all my tears for her as long as I can have her again..

 

Lee Seunggi :      What did he say?

 

Jaejoong:  Well he is really a good guy . He told me  he will give me  some time  to win her back . But if he return and she still didn’t accept me  , he will claim her as his fiancée. But  if she forgives me , he will let go of her.

 

Lee Seunggi :      Aww… he is really a good man.

 

Jaejoong:  He is..

 

Kang Hodong :    Aisssgt I’m torn at the center of you three

 

Lee Seunggi :      Hyung?

 

Kang Hodong :    Aisssgt Lee Seunggi, I’m sad because of what she experience with Jaejoong  but then I can also understand Jaejoong situation. Now after hearing how kind the other man is  I also root for him. Now tell me Isn’t this love story a complicated one? All of them are victims of love . I can decide who to side with.

 

Lee Seunggi:  You are right hyung, I feel the same.

 

 

Kang Hodong :    So Jae is this your way to win her back . Is this your first move?

 

Jaejoong : I tried to talk to her   but she said it’s final . She can’t take me back. But I just can’t give up. I  just can’t ... Now  I’m asking for her forgiveness in front of all Koreans   in National TV.

 

 

Kang Hodong :    Now that’s a bold move  but I admire your bravery.

 

Lee Seunggi:   Yes I agree it’s hard to do all of this. You requested a special show just to show the whole Korea how stupid you were for judging  that special  someone of yours.  It’s hard because you still don’t  know the outcome  of  your action if she will forgive you or not,

 

Jaejoong : I’m not  brave,  but a real coward hyung

 

Kang Hodong :    Jae..

 

Jaejoong:  I’m a coward , because If I’m not I would  have discussed the problem  with her. I wouldn’t  be in this situation, but I’m a coward  I don’t want to hear for myself that she don’t love me …

( Jae’s voice croaked and his eyes filled with tears )

 

                   I don’t want to hear for myself  that she loves him and she is breaking up with me so I chose to hurt her. You can’t  call me brave, because I’m really  not and up to now I’m still afraid  that she won’t  love me back again.

Kang Hodong :    Hyung

 

Jaejoong:  But what can I do this is my last hope , I have to gather all the strength in me just to show my face to her. I just wanted her back in my life. Every night I’m praying to our God  that  he  help me , I need her in my life. I can live without this fame and the things I have now but not without her. I just can’t call me  selfish and self

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter