CHAPTER 26

LOVE WILL LEAD YOU BACK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JAEJOONG POV

 

When I heard that YG  will have a press conference with Dara and TOP I’m nervous of what will I  hear from them.   I saw her , so beautiful on her white dress, she looks so gorgeous. 

 

“ I’m sorry  Dee, I’m sorry for hurting you . I’m so stupid to believe Yoona. “

 

(Then the press con starts.)

 

TOP: Yes , Dara is 10 weeks pregnant.  The picture was in  the Clinic of Mrs. Jung , she was my mother’s OB GYNE.   

 

 

“ She is 10 weeks pregnant? She is Pregnant! God she is bearing my child.”

 

 

Reporter : So is that the reason why you two are getting married?

 

 

 

Dara blushed , she knows that people will asked that question.  Then she felt TOP’s hand grasp her hand .

 

 

 

TOP: No , we are not getting because we love each other . The baby is a blessing for us.  ( Then  kissed Dara on  her cheeks )

 

 

“ Oh Crap! She loves me , she  loves me  and not you . Damn !  TOP what are you doing ? Do you have to kiss her“ I ‘m so jealous at the same time frustrated that he is telling them that he is the father of my child. It should be me , .

 

 

Reporter: Oh   that is so sweet . Dara is indeed lucky .

 

 

 

Dara:  Yes , I’m lucky to have  him as my fiancé. He is responsible and sweet , I know that everyone envy me  and wanted to be on my shoes.

 

 

 

 

“ No , I won’t allow it . He can’t be your fiancé

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter