CHAPTER 13

LOVE WILL LEAD YOU BACK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After an hour of sleeping..

“ Tabi sorry I fell asleep” she apologized when she woke up .

“ It’s okay, no need to apologized” he said.

She looks at her watch and then her eyes widened “ OMO it’s 8:00 already , I need to go back to our dorm”

“ Okay , I’ll bring you home” he said

While they were in the car , Dara suddenly saw someone in the street eating some ice cream. She likes ice cream , but her pregnancy makes her Love ice cream more. 

TOP saw how Dara look at the people who are eating ice cream, so he asked her. “ You want to eat something, before we go to your dorm?” 

Dara smile shyly “ Ahmm , Tabi can we buy some ice cream? I suddenly wants to eat ice cream”


“Sure no , problem “ he said and then he parked his car in a new Italian restaurant where they ate the other day.

“ Do they have ice cream here?” she asked

“ Neh , they serve gelato it’s really delicious I know you will like it.” He said . He chose this restaurant because it’s still new , and a little private. Being an idol, sometimes he wants to stay in a place where he can be himself without any fans or paparazzi following him .


They were already inside the restaurant , when they saw the DBSK in a table waiting for their food. Dara wanted to leave the place but it was too late they already saw them , and she don’t want them to see that she is still affected with their break- up.


“ Doll, sorry I didn’t know that they will be here” TOP apologized . 

“ It’s okay Tabi” she said

“Hyung , noona ” Junsu called TOP and Dara.


Jaejoong look at the two who just came in the restaurant. He suddenly felt a sudden pain in his heart, seeing her with him. But he didn’t plan to show it , his face remain unreadable . 


Dara and TOP went to their table to greet them.

“ How are you Hyung? We haven’t seen you for a while “ Yunho said

“ I’m good , I was busy with our new album . Are you having late dinner“ he said

“ Neh” Yunho answered.

“ How about you noona, you are a little thin right now. What do you want to eat? Do you want me to order for you?” Changmin asked looking concern because his noona is losing some weight.

“ Oh , just busy with work also. No we already have some dinner . We just want to eat some ice cream. But no need to worry Changmin , we can manage. “ she said smiling at the maknae of the group.

“ Oh , I see “ Changmin said and smiled at his noona also. He is glad that she is already smiling at her.

“ Pls. excuse us guys, we will just go to our table .” 

“ Okay hyung “ Mickey said and the rest nodded.

“ Let’s go doll” he said and assist Dara to their table.

“ Okay, pls. excuse us “ she said and bow to them


TOP whispered to Dara. “ Are you sure you still want to eat here? We can take out the ice cream if you want “ 


“ No it’s okay Tabi .” she said though her knees are shaking seeing his unreadable face again . His cold stare like how he looks at her when he broke up with her.


“Okay , let’s sit “ he said and pulled a chair for her.

“ Thanks” she said 


The waiter gave them the menu list.

“ What do you want?” he asked

Dara is looking at the pictures of ice cream in the menu list. “I’ll have vanilla and strawberry ice cream” 

“Is that all ? “ TOP asked

“ Neh, but Tabi can I asked for three scoops each flavor?” she asked in pleading voice.
“ Of course, if you want I’ll buy you ten scoops “ TOP said and pinch her cheeks.

“ Ouch tabi that hurts “ she said and pout at him.

TOP laughed and then told the waiter who is also smiling at them . “ 3 scoops of strawberry and vanilla ice cream for the lady , and 3 scoops of chocolate and vanilla ice cream for me. “ he said

“ Is that all sir?” the waiter asked

“ yes, thank you”TOP said and Dara smiled at the waiter.

When the waiter left them , Dara sud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter