Chapter 30

LOVE WILL LEAD YOU BACK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After going to 2ne1’s dorm the boys went back to their own apartment and they saw Jaejoong went inside his  room thinking of what will happen if they talk tonight . He wanted to have her back , he is just hoping that it’s not too late. He is so jealous seeing how   sweet and close TOP to Dara, he never admitted to her that even before he is jealous of TOP . He can’t believe that TOP only see Dara as a friend, how could a man think of her as a friend when she looks like a Goddess.

 

 

 

******

After they ate some spicy ramen, TOP and Dara went to meet their wedding coordinator . TOP is watching Dara who is  looking at the road silently .

 

 

“ Are you okay” he asked. But she didn’t answer

 

“ Dara  , are you okay? Are you not feeling well?” she asked

 

 

“ Huh? What did you say?” she asked

 

“ Are you not feeling well? “ he asked

 

 

“ No I’m okay”

 

 

“ Is it about Jaejoong? You still love him right?” he asked

 

 

“ Tabi”

 

 

“ Don’t lie doll because I know you so well , you are my  soulmate and I know when you are happy , confuse, angry  and lonely” he said

 

 

“ It’s just that I realized that I miss him . When I saw him in the living room  I wanted to hug him , but at the same time I wanted to spank him . He should not show himself to me  anymore, now that I’m trying to move on and I’m willing to forget about him” she said

 

“Doll it is not too late for the two of you to kiss and make up. You know I only want the best for you , I want to see you happy . It’s okay if you want to be with him . “ he said though his heart is breaking , he loves her more than a  friend now.

 

 

“ No , I can’t . I will not  ditch you  after you have given your words to the press people.”

 

 

“ Doll, it’s okay . We can explain everything to them.” TOP insisted

 

 

“ No “ she said.

 

**

Jaejoong received a text message from Dara telling him  to meet her on their secret place. He was in their secret place twenty minutes ahead, he don’t want her to  wait for him.

 

After a few minutes  he saw her with TOP parking their car. After that he saw TOP leave the place leaving Dara alone in their secret place with him.

 

 

Jaejoong walk to meet her and assist her . She sits on the  same bench where they talk and where he leave her broken hearted.  Dara can still remember that night when he told her that he don’t love her anymore and seeing the place making her feel the pain  again.

 

 

“ Dara”

 

 

“ What do you want to talk about Jaejoong?” she asked coldly

 

 

“ I  just want to apologized ,  for what I did to you?” he said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter