CHAPTER 32

LOVE WILL LEAD YOU BACK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara went straight to her room when she arrived at their apartment. She cried silently while holding their picture together, she don’t want to leave Jaejoong  but she knows that it is just right. She can’t chose him over Tabi who has been there for her  all throughout. It’s hard because she loves Jae but she’s hurt to know that he doesn’t trust her the way she trust him.

 

“ How could you think that I cheated you ?” Dara asked Jaejoong’s picture

 

 

“ Don’t you know how much I love you ? You could have asked me about the picture . You could have save our relationship if you just give me  a chance to defend myself.” She cried.

 

 

 

“ I love you Jae , but I guess this is the end  for us” she continued crying .

 

 

*******

Jae is still in their secret haven, realizing g how stupid he is for hurting the woman he loves , he knows that he deserves to be hurt . He knows he deserve everything  , the pain  he is feeling right now . He knows he deserve all of it and thought it’s hard for him to accept that Dara chose TOP over him , he knows that she did what is right . Yet thinking that she will marry TOP makes him want to shout in agony . He knows that it is not too late to win her back , he will not give up without giving one hell of a  fight .  He will fight for her, but if at the end she chose Tabi and he can see that marrying TOP will make her happy he will  step aside.  He have to face the consequences of his stupidity.

 

 

 

He dialed TOP’s number  “ Hello Jae”

 

 

“ Hello Hyung are you busy ? Can we talk ?” Jaejoong asked

 

 

 

“ No I’m not, where ? Ok I’ll be there” TOP answered

 

 

Jaejoong and TOP meet at their hangout place , it is a rest house own by the DBSK. They bought it  because they want to have a place where they can enjoy  without thinking of media or paparazzi. TOP knew the place because they used to hang out a lot .

 

 

TOP arrived and went inside the house. He saw Jaejoong drinking a glass of whiskey.

 

 

 

“ Jae” he called him

 

 

“ Hyung, you came.” Jaejoong said and offered him a glass of whiskey. TOP accepted it and take a sip.

 

 

 

“ So why did you call me ? Is it about Dara?” TOP asked

 

 

“ neh”  Jaejoong said

 

 

“ What about her ?” TOP asked seriously

 

 

 

“ I still love her  hyung , I’m so stupid  for hurting her . I  didn’t mean to hurt her .“

 

 

“ Yes you are stupid and a jerk for hurting her. But I want to know why you broke up with her. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter