Lies or Truths

Everything But Normal

"What do you mean your not sure?" Luna yelled.

"Luna calm down," Mrs. Park chasticed her and the girl complied.

"The thing is," Mrs. Kim said. "The only one we are sure of is Yoochun."

"So he is Poseidon's son not me," Kim Bum said like he already knew the truth.

"Yes," Mr. Park replied. "Yoochun is Poseidon's and we know this because he was the only child out of the six of you who we didn't lose track of."

"What do you mean?" Sungmin asked.

"Well for starters we didn't see the five of you until you were around four and five," Mr. Kim said. "We seached for all of you for years except for Micky because he was still in our possession. When my husband and I found Steph and Su we adopted them believing that they were the children of Athena and Aphrodite but we were still unsure."

"Then when the three of you were discovered a few months later we became even more unsure of who were the true children." Mr. Park continued.

"So you told us we were the children even though you weren't sure," Luna said.

"That's right," Mr. Kim nodded.

"Then why didn't you tell them who they were?" Sungmin asked not understanding.

Sighing Mrs. Park answered next. "Since we were raising them as our children they had to be kept in the dark. That way they would never show any attachment to Poseidon, Athena and Aphrodite."

"Weren't you guys worried that we would get attached to them if we believed that they were out parents?" Luna asked them.

"No," came the answer.

Kim Bum stared at the four adults who'd raised him. Looking at them he knew that there was another reason why they had made the decisions they'd made.

"There's another reason why you kept it a secret from them," Kim Bum stated. "You were afraid that you would lose your children if they knew about their birth parents."

"You were always to smart for your own good Kim Bum," Mr. Park stated. "But yes that is the true reason why we didn't tell them."

"But what about us?" Luna looked at them with hurt in her eyes.

"The three of you were supposed to get aquainted with the gods not Yoochun and his friends," Mrs. Park told them. "It was bad luck that our son and his friends met the gods before the three of you did."

"Is there anything else?" Mrs. Kim asked looking at each in turn.

"So your telling the truth when you say that you don't know which one of us Athena and Aphrodite gave birth to?" Sungmin restated.

"That's correct we don't know but we have believed that Steph and Su are their children but again we could be wrong," Mr. Park answered.

"Whether your wrong or not we can use this to our advantage," Kim Bum stated. "We need you guys to do us a favor and it will only work if you guys believe it even if its a total lie."

"What do you have in mind?" Mr. Park asked.

~*~

"Hey will you stop pacing?" Yunho beseeched.

"Sorry," Min stopped.

"Finally," Su exclaimed.

"Look I'm sorry ok," Min repeated.

"Its fine but you were starting to get on my nerves," Su stated. "You shouldn't worry about my sister for long she'll be fine."

"I guess," Min muttured.

"No seriously she'll be fine," Su repeated. " She can take care of herself. Besides its not a bad thing that she spends time with Athena."

"Yeah well with everything going on I'm not really sure how good it is,' he muttured.

"Things couldn't really get any worse," The moment Micky said those words they could feel the energy of a portal being made.

They turned to see that the far wall was expanding and people were coming through it.

"I stand corrected," he cursed when he saw his parents along with the Kim's and Kim Bum, Sungmin and Luna.

"Why are you here?" Su glared at them all and so did everybody else.

"Is that any way to treat your parents," Mrs. Kim chasticed.

"You aren't my parents," Su shot back. he felt kind of bad though when it looked like the Kim's were hurt by his statement.

"You know you should stop showing up cuz we'll never give you want you want," Yunho told them.

Mr. Park smirked. "All in due time we'll get what we've been asking for."

"Someones cocky," Jae sneered.

"I'm really not," Mr. Park shook his head. "I just know that I will get what I want."

"When the world end you mean," Steph shot back as she stepped into the room. Behind her were the other six gods and they looked very unhappy to see their enemies.

"So we finally see each other face to face," Zeus said.

"Ah the god Zeus always feeling mighty, I see where your son gets his attitude," Mr. Park mocked pointing at Jae.

"You insulent human," Zeus glared.

"I'm not afraid of any of you," Mr. Park rolled his eyes. "Not when I have your children on my side."

The gods looked confused then, not quite understanding what he meant. Jae and the others however looked at each other in alarm knowing what was coming next. There was no way they would be able to stop the adults from telling them about Luna, Sungmin and Kim Bum.

"What are you implying?" Athena looked at the enemy. "None of our children are on your side."

"That's where your wrong," Mrs. Park looked at the gods with a smug smile. "The children you've thought were your children are not."

""What are you saying?" Aphrodite turned to look at Su and saw that he was staring at his sister with a worried look.

"its obvious isn't," Mr. Kim stepped in. "Steph and Su aren't your children."

Su grabbed Steph's arm then and squeezed a little bit. She turned to look at him and gave him a tight smile. Then realization came and she turned to look at the people who had raised her all her life.

"You didn't mention Micky," she said looking at them. "That means Kim Bum isn't Poseidon's son like you said ealier." That last part was said to the three other teenagers.

"Damn it," Mr. Park cursed at the obvious slip up. They were supposed to think all the children were theirs. He instantly stopped thinking about that before Steph read his thoughts.

"Steph," Zeus called. She turned to look at him. "You read thoughts I want the truth."

Steph sighed. "They're telling the truth." Everyone gasped and looked shocked but Steph continued on. "When I read their thoughts they seem truthfull but I still don't trust them. Before they said Micky wasn't Poseidon's son either and now he is. I can understand if Kim Bum was lied to or something but..."

"What exactly are you trying to say?" Hades interrupted her rather rudely because of his impacience.

"What I was saying," Steph continued. "Is that they're hiding something."

"Your just saying that because you don't want my mother to care about me," Luna shouted.

"Look I don't care about that," Steph told her. "All I care about is Athena being reunited with her real daughter and I won't stand by and watch you guys trick her into a lie. Especially if it concerns Su. Right now your saying that Aphrodite isn't his real mother and I won't be forgiving if I find out that its a total lie."

"I agree with Steph," Min interjected. "We can't automatically believe what they're saying."

"I understand where your coming from however Steph read their thoughts and they weren't lying," Ares told his son.

"Haven't you ever heared that thoughts can lie?" Jae said. "How do we know they aren't just thinking that way to trick Steph."

"Its true," Steph sighed. "My ability isn't as great as it all seems. There are people who find loopholes and figure out how to use it to their advantage."

"How do we know they aren't doing it now?" Yunho agreed.

"We knew you didn't love us," Luna shouted startling everyone.

Athena looked at her with pain in her eyes. She was a master strategist and she couldn't think of anything to help in this situation.

"What about you?" Su shouted back. "Your trying to destroy her."

"What do you know?" Luna spat back. "Mr. and Mrs. Kim loved and raised Steph and you in a good home. You had money and everything while Sungmin, Kim Bum and I always had to train. We didn't go to school with other kids our age because of who we were. They treated you guys better than us."

Su looked down then feeling guilty.

Steph glared at Luna for making Su feel bad. "That isn't our fault though. We didn't ask for any of this."

"And we did!" Sungmin shouted losing his temper. "You guys had everything while we got the scraps. All we wanted was to feel loved but we never were. Yoochun, Su and you got love from the Park and the Kims while we got nothing and now your trying to take the love we can receive from our parents."

Steph's hands twisted into fists. "Then why the hell didn't you guys say or do anything about it!" She turned to Kim Bum who had been quiet all this time. "What was that?"

"I didn't say anything," everyone looked at them in confusion.

"You didn't say anything but you thought it," she whispered. "You thought about something from your childhood and I saw Su and I when we were little."

"So what?" he asked.

"Did we meet when we were younger?" she asked him.

"Enough of this!" Zeus shouted and the ground seemed to shake. "Your childhood has nothing to do with this. Steph, Su and the three of them will stay here while we figure out who is telling the truth. But first we will get rid of them." He pointed at the Parks and Kims.

"Sorry but we don't feel like fighting or dying right now," Mr. Park said.

Before anyone could react there was a cloud of smoke that was starting to make people cough. The smoke was also making it difficult for them to get near the Parks and Kims who were heading towards the opening they created. When the smoke fell away they were gone but Kim Bum, Luna and Sungmin were still there. The smoke had prevented them from escaping as well.

"Are we prisoners now?" Kim Bum asked when everyone stopped coughing.

"No," Zeus turned around and walked away.

"We are moving the sacred items to a place where they won't be found," Hades spoke for the retreating the god. "In the mean time the nine of you will leave Olympus and return to the camp."

"Just like that?" Yunho asked his father.

"yes," he said and then he too walked away.

"Steph, Luna," Athena got their attention. "I don't know which one of you is my daughter but i will treat you both equally. Have fun at camp." With that she followed suit of the other gods.

"Su and Sungmin the same goes for the two of you," Aphrodite smiled at the both then left.

The nine teenagers were left to stare at one another in wonder. Everything that happened was just to weird.

"Where are you going?" Min asked Steph.

"To talk to him," she motioned at Kim Bum.

"Why?" he asked her.

"Cuz he knew me when I was little and i want to know why I don't remember," she replied then headed for Kim Bum.

"Don't follow her," Micky adviced Min. "Let her do this. Besides I want to know too."

"And so do I," Su agreed.

Min sighed but didn't follow her eventhough he wanted to.

"We should head back to camp," Jae suggested. Everyone nodded their heads.


Ok so i'm finally updating the fic again. Everything just keeps getting even more confusing and complicated. But i'm having fun with this so its fine. Hopefully i'm not boring anyone with this and your all still enjoying the fic. I'm telling all of you now that it will have a happy ending but the ending isn't that neat yet. There is still so much to write and I might add some love troubles as well just to spice things up a little bit ^^ But anyway I hope you liked this. XD