Revelations

Everything But Normal

 

"What should we do?" Yunho asked looking at the three figures who were currently huddled together in the far corner.

"I don't know," Jae replied just as worried as Yunho.

"Do you think we should talk to them?" Yunho suggested. "Or would that be a bad idea?"

"We shouldn't bug them," Min said. "Right now they need each other. If we disturb them we'll be causing unnecessary stress even if we don't mean to."

"But..." Jae began to protest but was interrupted by Min.

"They grew up together Jae," Min stared at his friend mirroring his worry. "They know how to help each other. Right now we won't be able to do anything since we don't know them well enough."

Sighing Jae nodded his head. "I can't help but want to help though."

"I know what you mean," Yunho whispered as he stared at Su.

"For now we should consentrate on something else," Min suggested.

"Like what?" Jae turned to look at MIn.

"Those three people we faced earlier," Min said.

"Yeah," Yunho agreed. "Who the hell were they?"

"Hey do you think they've met them before," Jae motioned towards Micky, Su and Steph.

"I doubt it," Min shook his head. "They seemed as surprised as we were to see them."

"Which brings us back to who the hell are they," Yunho restated.

~*~

"I'm sorry Chun," Steph was the first of the three of them to speak after a while.

Micky looked up at her in confusion. It was the first time in years since she called him that. "What for? And what happened to Micky?"

Steph and Su chuckled a little as they shook their heads. It was a known fact among them and people they knew that whenever they talked to Micky they never called him Yoochun or any short version of his name unless they were either mad at him, messing with him or speaking really seriously.

"I thought I knew how you felt," She sighed as she elaborated. "I thought that I could make you feel better after we found out that your parents were the bad guys but I was wrong. Now, finding out about my parents, I know that I never knew how you felt." As she looked up Micky and Su saw the tears in  her eyes, tears that she was trying to hold back with all her might. "It hurts."

Micky and Su both wrapped Steph in their arms. The tears that both boys were also trying to hold back began to fall as they saw Steph cry. The three of them needed this, Micky had been holding back his tears since he found out about his parents but now he couldn't act strong anymore. Its always been like this though, ever since they were small Su and Micky only cried if Steph cried and sometimes she would make herself cry just so they would let the tears out, she didn't like it when they kept them bottled up inside.

"We'll get throught this," Su lifted Steph's face and began to wipe her tears away. "We have each other."

Steph hiccuped when she was about to speak making the three of them laugh.

"It's not funny," she smacked both of them.

Their small moments of peace were interrupted though as three figures appeared in the room the six teenagers where in.

"What is the meaning of this?" Zeus demaded.

"Dad what's wrong?" Jae asked his father. He always seemed to be in a bad mood when he was in the presence of the teenagers.

"We went to check how things were going with all of you," Hades answered for him. "Only to come across rooms that had no living people in it."

"Why are all of you together here?" Ares demanded. "The items were kept separated so it would be harder to acquire them. Now the enemy can come in here and take them."

"We aren't weak enough to lose them here," Yunho bristled. "Besides we have two perfect strategists that can make a plan and a back-up for that plan and so on in order to protect the items."

"That doesn't matter," Zeus growled. "Now tell me why the six of you are in this room instead of separated."

"We were all attacked," Micky spoke with a leveled voice.

"Our parents came to take the items," Min saw Steph speak. He could only look at her eyes and see that they were slightly red from crying.

"You mean Micky's parents?" they obviously didn't know Steph's parents were involved and how could they if they'd recently just learned themselves.

"His and ours," Su informed the adults.

"Explain," Zeus commaded, looking at Micky.

"Is just as we said their parents were part of everything too," MIcky repeated. "They tried to convince Steph and Su that they were prisoners but Steph read their minds and found the truth."

"Well that is quite a predicament," Hades stated. Micky, Steph and Su glared at how easily he could brush that statement off. Like it didn't mean anything at all that they were breaking at the fact that the people they loved had betrayed them. Looking at the three adults they could see how indifferent they were, they didn't care how much they were suffuring and they couldn't stand that one bit. In their state they were sad, angry and confused with everything, so without a word the three of them turned to the door and walked away. Six pairs of eyes watched them leave through separate doors at a loss for words. Not soon after three figures left their spots and followed after the individual people they were hoping to help.

~*~

Jae walked around not looking at his surroundings. All his thoughts and focus were focused on the back of the figure he was trailing. It was obvious that Micky knew he was being followed but he didn't care as he continued to walk without a destination in mind. After wandering for a little while he finally came to a stop, coincidentily at the same place Jae usually went when he was upset. Micky looked at the horizon and marvelled at how beautiful everything here was. For the first time in his life he actually hater his parents, because of them he was deprived of this beautiful place full of equally beautiful people, he glanced at Jae as he thought these things. Sighing he went back to looking at the horizon because he really didn't want to look at Jae and see the emotions flowing in his eyes. Ever since they met Micky could feel something between them but he didn't feel like acknowledging it just yet. His life right now was just to complicated to start a relationship but maybe just maybe when everything ended they could become more than friends.

"I always come here when I need to get away," Jae began to tell Micky in order to fill the silence. "It brings me peace and solace."

"I can see why," Micky didn't look at Jae when he replied still sort of lost in his thoughts.

They both stayed quiet not bothering to say anything. Jae kept on taking little looks at Micky and looking away when the boy decided to turn his head so he could see the beautiful boy next to him. A few minutes later not being able to take any more of the quiet Jae sighed irritably and walked closer to Micky. The boy in question didn't so much as move a muscle as Jae got closer and closer to him. Jae grabbed Micky by both cheeks and pulled his lips towards his own. It was an awesome kiss to the both of them one that left them breathless when they finally separated. Micky and Jae stared at each other before they were overcome with so much emotion that they had to kiss again. The kiss was longer this time and a little more forceful than the first. Jae kissed Micky with passion trying to show him how much the younger guy actually ment to him, to show him that he loved him and would be there for him even in this bad times. It was a good feeling one that Micky loved, words weren't need which both made this incredible and frightining at the same time since it was the first time he could ever communicate with someone this way. It was the first time he could read a person so openly and it as the first time anyone could ever read him like Jae could, not even Steph who could look into his head could read him this perfectly. So he took advantage of this and showed Jae how much he felt for him too. He should the beautiful boy in front of him that he loved him back, he showed him everything even his fear.

"I'll always be there for you," Jae whispered against Micky's lips making the boy shiver at the feel of Jae's breath on his burning lips.

"I'll hold you to it," Micky replied back leaning in for another kiss.

Before their lips could touch again however Jae pulled away and shook his head. Micky looked at him confused and a little sad.

Jae felt he should explain himself and he did. "As much as I would love to continue this we need to talk."

"About my parents," Micky stated already knowing Jae's train of thought.

Jae nodded his head. With a sigh Micky reached for Jae again and gave him a passionate kiss before pulling away and walking away to go sit somewhere. It took Jae a couple seconds to concentrate before he went to go sit with him.

"Your a jerk," he pouted at Micky who just chuckled at that.

"What exaclty do you want to know?" he asked Jae.

"How are you feeling and is there anything I can do to help you," Jae entertwined their hands together.

"Your are doing something," Micky told him giving his hand a small squeeze. "I feel weird I guess. It that my parents kidnapped me and stuff. But what hurts the most if the fact that they don't even feel sorry about what they did. All these years they raised me and I thought they loved me but that was all a lie. All they ever care about was revenge. It makes me feel like the only reason they took me in and bothered with me was so they could have a tool to use in their plans." Voicing all his worries aloud made it so much more real. It also help him calm down in a way, it help that Jae was rubbing soothing circles on the plam of his hand.

"Micky I don't think you should think that way," Jae began. "Even if they are the bad guys I think they did care about you during the time that you lived with them. After all if they only wanted you for you powers they have those three teenagers we faced off with."

Micky looked at Jae and smiled. He leaned into the boy and rested his head on his shoulder, Jae's body began to get warm. "Thanks Jae."

"For what?" he asked. When no answer came he looked over at Micky's face and realized that he'd fallen asleep on his shoulder. Jae chuckled at how cute Micky was being and was in awe at how fast the boy could fall asleep. "I love you." He whispered before he got himself comfortable and laid his head on top of Micky's so he could take a nap too.

~*~

"Will you slow down," Yunho called to Su.

Su ignored him and continued walking until Yunho finally caught up to him. He grabbed Su's wrist and made him stop walking.

"Let go," Su hissed.

"Dude calm down," Yunho told him. "Let me be here for you."

Su stared into Yunho's eyes then crumbled to the floor. Yunho stared wide eyed as Su began to cry his eyes out. He bent down and wrapped his arm around the crying boy, Su felt the warm and leaned closer into Yunho. It felt like hours until he stopped crying but it was only a few minutes. Even though Su was done crying Yunho still held he and he didn't mind at all. Su felt glad that Yunho was there to comfort him and make him feel better. It was the first time that another person who wasn't Steph or Micky made him feel as safe as Yunho was making him feel right now.

"Why are parents evil?" he blurted out. "Why do they lie to us? Don't they care that they can hurt us? Does it make them happy? We're we ever loved at all?" Question after question shot out of his mouth until Yunho put his index finger over his mouth to stop him from crying.

"Su don't think these things," he began, trying to console the boy in his arms. "It isn't healthy."

"And attacking your parents is," he shot back as he remeber Steph using her powers against the people who raised them.

"What Steph did was to protect you and Micky," Yunho told him.

"But she still did it," Su mumbled. "You don't see other children attack their parents."

"Actually Su it happens all the time," when Su just looked at him Yunho elaborated. "There are many families out there where parents and their children fight. Some of them fight with their fist and don't stop until they see blood. So you see this may not be normal but it does happen."

"Even if that's true it should have happened to us," Su stared ahead without really focusing on anything. "Growing up we where always happy. Steph and I always thought we were fortunate to have the parents that we had. We always believed that we were loved and cared about. Our family never fought with each other unless it was playing around. Now everything just feels fake like my whole life and hers was false, that everything we lived through was a facade."

"But your wrong," Yunho contradicted him.

"How am I wrong?" Su demanded.

"You and your sister's relationship was real. The two of you cared and loved each other like family, like brother and sister. I'm sure your parents loved you too but they were to blinded by this that they made the wrong choice. But that has nothing to do with your life because it was real. No one could ever take your sister away from you and no one can take Micky from you either. The two of them will always be there and now so will I."

Su stared at Yunho as he proccessed what he was just heard. He loved every word just as much as he loved the boy who uttered them. Without thinking he leaned into Yunho and kissed him. It didn't take long for the other boy to kiss him back.

~*~

Steph had memorized every passage way they'd walked through so she was pretty sure where she wanted to go in order to let out all of her feelings. She was feelings so many things at one time that she felt like she was going to burst. Her thoughts were muddled up with those of everybody elses. When she was like this it was easier for the voices of people heads to enter her mind making her see their thoughts. Beings surrounded with people that weren't thinking very happy thoughts was affecting her more than usual. Sometimes she couldn't even differentiate between her thoughts and their's so she ended up feelings their thoughts too. It didn't take long for her to find the double doors she was looking for and opening them. She stepped outside into the fresh air of Olympus and was instantly calmed as her telepathy calmed down and she couldn't hear anyone but herslef. It didn't take long for her revery to shatter though as she heard footstep coming her way. Opening her eyes she turned to see Min heading in her general direction. Not in the mood for anything she began to walk away towards the foutain she'd seen when they had first walked through this place. When she reached it she took off her shoes and dipped her feet into the water. A few moments later a shadow feel over her but she didn't bother acknowledging it. The shadow pulled away from her and then her feet were joined by a pair of others. She bagan to laugh though as Min had to stench his legs so he could sit down properly.

"I'm glad to see you smiling at my misfortune," he grinned at her.

She smirked, "who told you to be so tall."

"Hey its not my fault I grew this big," he mock glared at her.

"Well it certainly isn't mine," then she added with an evil grin. "And it sure as hell wasn't your dads doing."

They both out right laughed at that. It was a known fact around the world that Ares wasn't a tall dude. To have a son as tall as MIn was amazing.

"Come to think of it you would look hilarious is you were your father's height," she teased.

"It would be horrible," Min splashed Steph a little for her comment.

She glared at MIn before she got a devilish grin on her face. Before Min could even do anything Steph retaliated by splashing him with her feet. His jeans got wet as she got up and began to run away to the other side of the fountain before Min could do anything to get back at her. He stared at his jeans for a moment before looking up at the girl who's gotten then wet. Steph stared back at him with a grin on her face. It was good to see that she was enjoying herself and forgetting the course of events that had seemed to happen after one anotehr but he so wanted to wipe that grim that was turning into a smirk away. Without thinking of the consequences he rushed to her and slipped in the fountain, he slid all the way to her and he ended up crashing with her. Steph landed on top of Min and froze when she noticed how close their faces were to each other. Both of them began to blush from the proximity.

Trying to lighten up the mood Steph said the first thing that popped into her head. "Your such an idiot for slipping like that."

"Hey its not my fault it was the water," he glared at her.

"Well your the one that decided to run in it," she shot back at him.

"Hey if you hadn't wet my jeans this would have never happened," he told her.

"Oh whatever you started it," she stuck her tongue out at him.

They both started to crack up. After all it didn't really matter now who had begun it all since they were both dripping wet from landing in the water. Steph looked at Min as he laughed and noticed how his eyes became mistmatched. She was tranfixed at how relaxed Min was being when he was usually so serious because of his role as a strategist. Min noticed that Steph had stopped laughing and wondered why. He got his answer as he looked into her eyes and saw her staring at him openly. He couldn't help himself and kissed her, he finally got to feel her sweet lips on his. He'd been wating for this since they were in the room gaurding his father's sword and Athena's shield.

It was worth the wait. they both thought.


Wow. So what did you guys think? Please tell me you liked it? You didn't get to find out who those three teenagers were but you got to read other things. XD You'll learn who the other guys are in the next chapter, your in for a real twist. Well until next time. ^O^