Lies or Truths

Everything But Normal

 

It didn't take a rocket scietist to figure out what had happened to all six teenagers when they got back to the room where the three gods still recided. Their smiling and flushed faces spoke more than words letting everyone know what had transpired. They did wonder however why Min and Steph were dripping wet, they were the only two who were. However it didn't seem like the two were in the mood to explain why they were in the state they were, like if it didn't matter at all. Which in a way was true their dripping clothes weren't important not with everything going on.

"So," Zeus sighed. "Was there anything else you wanted to tell us?"

"How many god children were taken when we were?" Steph asked thinking back to those three teenagers they met.

"What are you talking about?" Hades asked.

"The only ones taken were the three of you," Ares stated matter-a-factly.

"But that's not possible," Su shook his head.

"Only three children were taken that day," Zeus assured them. "No one else but you three."

"Like Su said that's impossible," Micky disagreed. "Our parents had three other god children with them when we faced off in the underworld."

Zeus, Hades and Ares eyes opened up in shock. This was the first surprise they had receive in a while.

"That's impossible," Ares rejected the idea.

"We saw them with our own eyes," Min added.

"We need to go," Hades motioned towards Zeus and Ares.

"Really?" Micky scoffed. "Your gonna go now when were having an important conversation."

Hades swirled around to give Micky a glare. "We need to figure this out. Find out who those three are and make sure they aren't a big threat."

The three gods left leaving the teenagers wondering what the hell was going on. How was it possible that they had no idea about those three? Then again maybe just maybe since they weren't children of well known gods they weren't seen as important. So when they disappeared no one bothered to notice.

"That went well," Steph filled the silence with her sarcasm. "Now what do we do?'

"What we've been doing," Jae answered her. "Guard the items."

"I wonder..." Su began but stopped himself.

"Wonder what?" Yunho inquired wanting to know what the boy was thinking.

"Well I'm wondering if those three were the ones that opened those portals or whatever in the walls," he stated. "And if they were the ones who got the scroll in the first place."

"So they've been ahead of us since the beginning," Micky brushed his hand over his hair.

"It seems like it," Steph agreed as she sat on the floor.

"You know there are chairs right," Jae motioned towards the many chairs that were around the room.

"forgive me for wanting to sit on the floor," Steph snapped back. Looking up she saw everyone staring at her. "Sorry my mood just suddenly turned sour."

"Its fine," yunho waved away her apology. "We're all on edge now even if we weren't a few moments before."

Everyone saw Su blush at the implication of Yunho's words. His blush seemed to lighten the mood a little since everyone began to show a little grin, Su was always to conscious of the things he did and could never hold a blush in.

"Can we go back to a few moments ago," Steph sighed. "The water felt great and the company wasn't bad."

Min almost chocked on his own saliva when he heared her say that. Everyone, except for Steph who was looking at the floor, stared at him making a slight blush creep to his face. He kind of felt like she said it on purpose and sure enough when he looked closely at her he could tell she was ginning, it also looked like she was trying to keep herself from giggling. Already Min was thinking about ways to get back at her, after all it wasn't fair that he was the only one getting embarrassed. Everyone else seemed to get over what was said and began to talk amongst themselves while Min contemplated on how he could get back at Steph. However he made the mistake of glancing at Steph, his eyes stared into her brown eyes since she was already staring at him, it seemed that now that they'd kissed she wasn't embarrassed to show him with her eyes how she felt about him. Her stare seemed to pierce him in a good way but also in one which caused heat to travel through his body which wasn't bad but he never thought his body temperature could get so hot. Before his body could get any hotter though it stopped when she broke their gaze, he was both glad yet disappointed that she had turned away.

"Steph would you pay attention," Su poked her on the back of the head since she wasn't even facing them.

"I can hear you without having to look at you, you know," she replied back without turning around.

"But its rude," Jae chastised her.

"Fine," she replied with a sigh and turned around. Her face was beat red and it was fading. There was no mistaking who had made her blush that way.

"So.." Su drawled. "Why are you blushing?"

"Why do you care?" she shot back, annoyed that her brother would ask her even though he already knew the answer.

"You know you shouldn't say things if you know you'll be affected too," Su replied with a grin.

Steph glared at him and was about to retort something when Micky covered . All anyone heard were her muffled cries of words they couldn't desifer coming from .

"Hmm is that safe?" Min asked before a scream drowned his question.

Everyone stared wide eyed as Micky was holding up the hand that had been covering Steph's mouth moments before. They could see little red marks on his hand.

"I can't believe you bit me," Micky glared at Steph.

"No one told you to cover my mouth," she retorted unpeturbed. "And stop whining just have Jae kiss it better."

Jae and Micky both looked at each other before they began to blush, everyone else began to laugh at the two of them. In the back of Min's mind he wondered if she'd planned everything to go this way.

No i didn't plan this, he heard in his head. He looked up to see that Steph wasn't looking at anyone anymore she was just looking at the ceiling.

I thought you found it rude to read other peoples minds, he sent back to her.

I can't help reading yours, she admitted.

Why? he asked her.

Hmm maybe it has to do with the fact that I like you and I want to make sure I don't mess anything up, she confessed.

What makes you think you'll be anything less than perfect? Min knew he was being to mushy but he didn't really care.

Steph gave a chuckle in her head and let Min hear it. It was a sound he was happy to hear.

Your the first person whose been able to get through my defenses, she began. I'm making sure that it stays that way.

Oblivious to the world around them as they had their mental conversation they didn't notice how Su and Yunho looked at them in interest. Both of them thought how useful Steph's gift was. It would be really cool if the two of them could communicate telepathily like the two teenagers.

"Hmm maybe if I ask Steph if she can open a communication frequency or whatever it is between us we can talk intimitely like they are," Su whispered aloud.

Not a chance, Steph shot his way.

"Why not." Su whined out loud.

Steph stared at him with an are you serious face. "Think of  your own special way to get lovey dovey with Yunho."

"Your so mean," he pouted at her.

"Su if you do what we do it won't be special anymore," she shot back making him be quiet.

"Even if your right your still mean," he grumbled.

Yunho chuckled at Su's cuteness. Before he could stop himself he pinched his check. Su looked at Yunho and glared at him then stopped off to sit next to Micky.

"What happened?" Micky asked the pissed off Su.

"He pinched my check," Su fumed.

"Oh," Micky said. "That was a bad idea."

"How come?" Jae asked not following.

"Su hates being pinched on the cheeks," Micky replied. "When we were younger it happened a lot and he hates it."

"Su I'm really sorry," Yunho apologized as he came near the grumpy boy.

But Su only ignored him and turned his head to look at anything that wasn't Yunho. Micky poked Su's side to get him to turn back around, after a few pokes he succeeded. Su turned his glare at Micky but the guy was unpeturbed. All he did was stare at him to make him see how childish he was being at the moment, he also wanted Su to see that it wasn't Yunho's fault he didn't know that Su hated being pinched. It didn't take long for Su to sigh and forgive Yunho for making the mistake of pinching his cheek. In order to get back at him though Su began to tell him all the things Yunho should avoid doing if he wanted to stay on Su's good side. Yunho just stared at Su listing things out, the longer the list got though Yunho's eyes began to get bigger and bigger. At one point they got so big that Su stop talking and began to crack up. Realizing that he was being tricked Yunho pinched Su's cheek on purpose this time and had to deal with a really pissed off Su chasing him around the room. Micky, Jae, Steph and Min stared at the two running boys with amusement.

Jae's amusement soon died though as he looked at the far wall and he saw it begin to glow. The glow kept on expanding and he knew exactly what it was.

"You guys," everyone turned to look at Jae, noticing that he was staring at something they turned and saw the wall glowing.

"Their back," Micky stood up and extended a hand to Jae to help him up.

Jae grabbed the extended hand with a smile.

"How annoying," Steph muturred as she too got up from the floor. There was no way the enemy would catch her sitting down on her .

The six teens stood around the room waiting for the ones who would be stepping out through the hole in the wall. They were all in for a shock though as the ones who stepped through weren't the Parks or the Kims but the three teens for earlier.

"So your here," the boy in the middle spoke.

"What are you stalking us now?" Steph retorted. It was faint but she could see the lip of the boy on the left twitch a little.

"We're here for the items," the middle boy demanded.

"What makes you think we'd give them to you?" Su glared at them.

"How the hell are you?" Yunho asked them.

The boy on the lest spoke first, "My names Sungmin and I'm Aphrodites son." Su stared at the boy with his mouth opened.

The girl who hadn't said a word yet spoke next. Shocking the living day lights out of Min and Steph. "My names Luna, daughter of Athena."

Finally the boy in the middle spoke, "I'm Kim Bum son of Poseidon."

Micky, Jae, Su, Min and Yunho were all speechless. This wasn't happening there was no way these three were who they said they were. Well their names could be true but they couldn't be the children of Poseidon, Aphrodite or Athena because Micky, Su and Steph were.

"Your lying," Su accused them.

"We aren't," Luna replied with a cool demeanor.

"No you aren't," Micky joined in.

"We are telling the truth," Sungmin replied. "No we demand you give us the items we came for."

"If you were really their children you wouldn't try to harm them," Min reasoned.

"What do you know," Luna glared at him.

"Calm down Luna," Kim Bum calmed her.

"How can I," she glared at Jae and the others. "They expect us to be loyal to people who don't love us and never will."

"I'm sorry," Jae apologized. "But there is no way you guys are their children."

"Why not?" Sungmin asked.

"Cuz we're their children," Su informed them pointing at Micky, Steph and himself.

"Then the three of you are delusional," Luna scoffed.

"Enough of this," Micky sighed. "Steph can tell us the truth." He turned to Steph then and looked at her face.

Ever since the confession she'd been quiet. All she was doing was staring at the three imposters standing before them.

"Steph what there saying is a lie right?" the look in Su's eyes demanded that the words of the three were a lie.

Steph was at a loss for words. All she could do was say the truth. "I'm sorry Su but they're telling the truth."


Ok so here's the next update. ^_^ Hmm I'm not sure whether its to short or not but I really wanted to end it there. Even though I myself don't very much like clif hangers i needed to leave one here to build the anticipation. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter and the next one will be up as soon as i finish writing it. ^O^