Feelings

Everything But Normal

"Can I open my eyes now?" Su asked Yunho.

At the moment the both of them were on the boat leading into the Underworld. Su had his eyes closed and was holding on tight to Yunho. He was afraid that he'd fall if he didn't hold on to the older boy tightly since he refused to have his eyes open while on the boat to the Underworld.

"Nope we're not there yet," Yunho answered with a smile.

He was actually having a good time. Yunho made sure that they took the long way to thier destination so he could enjoy holding Su. It felt nice to be held by the boy so tightly, it was a plus that he got the chance to feel his body against his in the process.

"How much longer?"

"Like 5 minutes," he replied.

Su whined, "That long."

Yunho chuckled and received a smack from Su for the action.

"That hurt you know," Yunho said.

"I don't care besides that was the whole point," Su pouted, yunho just shook his head.

"Su are you afraid of the underworld?" Yunho asked the boy.

"More afraid of ghosts," Su replied. "I've always been afraid of them since I was a kid."

"You don't usually see ghosts down here," Yunho told him.

"Yeah but they're still here," Su murmured.

"They won't hurt you," Yunho whispered against Su's ear.

Su stiffened at the feel of Yunho's breath. He actually wanted to shiver but thought better of it. Yunho was to close and if he shivered Yunho might think that he was weird or something along those lines.

Yunho on the other hand was a little disappointed in Su's reaction to his whisper. He was hoping that the younger boy would have blushed or shivered instead he stiffened. Right now Yunho wasn't sure what to think regarding Su's feeling for him.

"Finally land," Su exclaimed a few minutes later when he got off the boat.

yunho chuckled at the boys childishness.

It would have been great if he'd grown up here on olympus, Yunho thought. His optimism and cheerfulness could keep everyone here in his spirits.

"So where are the items we'll be protecting?" Su looked arround.

"Follow me," yunho beckoned Su over as he walked towards a door to their right.

When they entered the room Yunho was attacked by arms that wrapped him in a huge hug. Su raised and eyebrow as he witnessed Yunho being smothered by a beautiful woman. His amusement soon fell though as the woman kept holding Yunho without letting go.

"Persophone will you get off me now," Yunho tried to pry her off him.

"But its been so long since I last saw you," she held on tighter.

"Ahem," Su coughed trying to get their attention. It worked but not to his advantage.

"oh my god he's so cute," Persophone shrieked as she rushed to Su and engulfed him in a hug. Su began to squirm in her hold as he tried to get free. He was remotely aware that Persophone was cooing at him and pinching his cheeks, something he loath with a passion.

"A little help here," he looked at Yunho who seemed to be enjoying the show.

"nah I'm ok," Su glared at him. Yunho decided to save the young boy as he noticed vines beginning to appear. They were obviously being commanded by Su who was probably going to either use them on Persophone or him. Neither suggestion was very appealing.

"Persophone if you don't cool it I'm going to tell my father," Yunho threatened.

"Tell him what?" She took her gaze away from Su.

"About that guy I saw here a while back," he smirked at her.

She gasped. "you wouldn't."

"If you don't let him go I will," he stared at her.

"Fine," she grumbled defeated. She shot a glare at Yunho before she turned to look at Su. "Hi my names Persophone."

"Hi I'm Su," he greeted her.

"So are you dating my son?" she asked him out of the blue.

Yunho and Su both stared at her with wide eyes. Little by little both of them began to blush. Instead of saying anything they both shook their heads in denial. She chuckled at thier obvious lie. But if they wanted to play it that way who was she to rat them out to each other. Watching them slowly figure out their feelings would be oh so much more fun.

"Well i have to go I'll leave the two of you alone now," with that she kissed both yunho and su goodbye then left.

"Um so where exactly are them items?" Su asked awkwardly while staring at everything but Yunho.

"They're inside that room," Yunho pointed at a door that had different designs all over it.

Su was transfixed by the different designs aligning the wall. They wrapped themselves around it with such care that it seemed like they were moving to Su's eyes. Gazing at the door intently Su realized that it wasn't a trick of his eyes, the designs were moving around the door. Everytime they moved to a different spot on the door they formed another design. By the time they neared the door Su had witnessed the lines become seven different things all different in size.

"Pretty cool huh?" Yunho commented.

"Yeah," Su looked up and smiled at him.

Yunho smiled back before he turned away. Su's smile had made the red color return to Yunho's face and he was intent on hiding it from the younger boy.

"Is this the goblet?" Su asked.

"Its a chalice," Yunho corrected him.

"Whatever you know what I mean," Su shook off the correction. "Is this the fire?" he stared in awe at the flames.

"Yeah," Yunho answered. "You can hold it if you want."

"Will it hurt me?" Su waited to hear the answer before he grabbed the fire that Yunho was now holding in his hands. Yunho shook his head no so Su grabbed the fire.

The fire was hovering over Su's palms. He stared at the fire noticing how it was so different from regualr fire. This fired seemed to contained many colors and shined brighter than anything Su had ever seen. It was like holding a many sun in his hands and the warmth it emitted was very comforting. Yunho watched tranfixed as the light of the fire Su was holding lighted up his features. Su looked even more radiant than when he stepped foot into Olympus, his glow seemed to react to the fire and glow even brighter. He couldn't take his eyes off of Su, so preocuppied by staring at him Yunho didn't notice how he kept on inching closer to Su until he was practically on top of him. Su looked up to see Yunho so close to him and began to feel warmth that wasn't from the fire travel through his body. The fire's light was making Yunho seem even more magnificient to his eyes then ever. Before both of them realized what they were doing they began to get closer the space between their lips was getting smaller until finally their lips touched. The kiss was everything Su wanted and everything Yunho imaging it to be. Su's lips agaist his were so soft and he knew that they belong together, their lips were a perfect match like puzzle pieces.

"This is an interesting suprise," a voice said.

Yunho and Su separated in a flash and turned to look at the source of the voice. Standing a couple feet away from them were the Parks with the Kims handcuffed together behind them.

"Mom, dad!" Su exclaimed. He was about to rush to them but yunho grabbed his hand and shook his head no.

"Who would have thought that the son of Aphrodite would fall for the son of Hades," Mrs. Park chuckled evilly.

"What do you want?" Yunho glared at the intruders.

"We want the fire and chalice," Mr. Park spoke. "Su if you want your parents to be ok then give them to us."

"Su baby don't listen to them," Mrs. Kim pleaded.

Mr. Park shot a glare at her, all part of them game. He motioned for one of his guards to make sure she didn't speak again. This way it would be even more believable. It would be bad if Su realized that his parents were also part of this.

"Please don't hurt my parents," Su pleaded looking at his mom and dad, he wished Steph was there or Min either one could think of a plan to save his parents in a flash.

Su turned to look at Yunho, "Please."

Yunho looked into Su's eyes and knew that the enemy had won. There was no way they could fight these people off without Su's parents getting hurt. Sighing Yunho turned to grab the chalice and handed it to Su who was still holding the fire in his hands. Su began to walk towards Micky's parents, he'd only taken a few steps before Yunho grabbed a hold of his wrist to stop him.

"Why?" he asked confused.

"Because I told him to stop you," he heard Steph speak to him. Turning to where her voice had come from he saw her with Jae, Micky and Min.

"But they have our parents," Su tried to pull away from Yunho's grip.

"Su our parents are in on it," Steph told him with sad eyes.

"That's not true," he turned his head to look at his mom and dad. He looked at the people who had adopted him and raised him as his son, there was no way they were the enemy.

"Su look at me," Steph commanded of him. She then grabbed his face and turned it  to look into her eyes since he didn't comply.

Su stared into her sad eyes and knew that it was the truth. He could the the hurt and pain in her eyes and he couldn't help himself as he dropped to the floor stunned at the resent events.

"I can't believe you would try to trick Su like this," he heard Steph yell at her parents.

"Well do anything to get what we want," Mrs. Kim, already unbound replied.

"Yeah well I'll do anything to protect Su," a ball of flame covered in lightning was beginning to form in her hands. Everyone stared at his in surprised their surprise grew as they began to feel wind join the teo other elements. The ball was getting bigger and there was no doubt in anyones minds as to who was going to receive the attack.

"I'm a strategist who isn't really gifted with elemental powers but I've trained for years to be able to do this," she said. "I trained so I could always defend the people I love and its payed off."

The two couples and their lackeys stared unmoving. They didn't even seem afraid. When Steph let out her attack they remained unmoving, it wasn't until they felt her attack being hit that they figured out why. When the smoke died down they saw their enemy leaving through the portal and protecting them were three teenagers about their age, what surprised them the most was the fact that they seemed to have elemental powers.


Man finally I'm posting this chapter. A lot of people were hoping for the hosu so this chapter was all about them until it reaches the end. So how was it? Di you guys like it? What did you think about the end? I really hope you guys enjoyed reading it. ^_^