The First Strike

Everything But Normal

“So why is the trident incased in water?” Micky asked looking at Poseidon’s trident.

“To tell you the truth I have no idea,” Jae replied. “I guess since it’s been kept in water all this time it needs to be incased in it.”

“That makes sense,” Micky agrees.

“So are you feeling okay,” Jae asked concerned.

“What do you mean,” Micky feigned ignorance.

“You know what a mean,” he shot back.

Micky sighed. “You know I kind of miss the rude guy I met when I first got here. He didn’t care.”

“I could go back you know,” Jae glared at him feeling a little insulted and hurt.

“No I guess this side of you is better,” he shook his head. “Cuter even.”

“Cuter!?” Jae stasred wide eyed.

“Did I say cuter,” Micky turned away from Jae and began to do something else. This way the bot couldn’t see how he was blushing slightly at his mistake.

Jae huffed pissed off. Micky kept on doing things that annoyed him and provoked him to no end. All the little and big things the guy did were starting to make him lose control. If things kept this way he was going to end up jumping Micky something that he knew he shouldn’t do. But he wasn’t sure how long his self-control was going to last.

“Hey don’t touch that!” Jae turned around just in time to stop Micky from touching Poseidon’s trident.

“What?” Micky asked not seeing the big deal.

“What the hell are you doing?” he sighed.

“Just wanted to see if this thing works like in the little mermaid movie,” he stated.

Jae raised his eyesbrows, “You’ve seen the little mermaid movie? Isn’t it for girls?”

“Yeah well you forget that I grew up with Steph and she made Su and I watch it when we were younger.”

“Hmm I can see her making you watch it,” Jae contended. “I can also picture Su liking it more than her.”

Micky had to chuckle at that comment. “Su is a rather overboard cheerful person isn’t he?”

“It’s beyond overboard,” Jae clarified with a hint of jealousy.

“Yeah but that’s Su without his cheerfulness our lives wouldn’t be as bright as they are,” Micky spoke like in a trance.

“Have the two of you ever dated?” Jae asked in a tight voice. Noticing his tone he tried to make it lighter. “You know since you’ve known each other for a long time.”

Micky stared at Jae for a bit before asking, “What makes you think I’m gay?”

“I don’t know,” Jae admitted he was hoping that Micky was gay or his love would never be accepted when he finally deemed himself to announce it.

"Well Su and I never dated. We were always just friends," he decided to answer truthfully.

"Hmm I would have thought that the two of you had something going on."

"There you go again insinuating that I'm gay," Micky teased.

"Sorry," Jae blushed.

"Well it's not like you're wrong I do play for that team," Micky chuckled.

"Really?" jae asked excited, then became more passive in order to regain his composure for the outburst.

"Does it make you happy?" Micky teased.

"Why would it?" Jae shot back even though his heart had started beating overtime.

"No reason," Micky turned around so Jae wouldn't notice the smile on his face.

For the next ten minutes it was quiet in the room as the two teenagers decided to concentrate on their thoughts instead of each other. Micky then decided it was time to ask Je the question he'd been wondering since he saw the lightning bolt.

"Hey Jae," he called.

"Hmm," came the reply letting him know that he had the guys attention.

"Have you ever tried using your father's lightning bolt?" Micky asked looking at the item.

"Nope," was the instant reply.

"How come?" he tried to get more information.

"Well for one my father would never allow me to use it and second this bolt is only used while in war or something," Jase elaborated.

"Have you ever had the urge to use it?" Micky wondered.

"Yeah," Jae nodded. "But that was when I was like ten. I grew out of the idea and don't really mind not using it since I have my lightning."

"Speaking of lightning does it always go off on its own?" Micky wondered.

"You mean mine?" Jae asked not really sure what Micky was asking.

"Yeah yours," he nodded.

"It happens a lot when i get mad," Jae admitted. "When I was younger i couldn't really use my lightning. But one day when some kids were messing with Yuhno and Min my lightning shot out on its own and it was strong. I've been able to use it since then but it also reacts to my anger because of the incident."

"Oh," was all Micky said.

Anything else they wanted to say to each other was put on hold as a glow began to appear at one of the walls. The two of them looked at the wall and began to gather their power. It didn't take long to gather the water and the lightning. Being paired up seemed like a really good thing now since Micky could get the enemy wet and Jae could electricute them with his lightning, they will work well together. When the glow was finally big enough to fit people in it figures began to step into the room. Micky's body became cold and still as he saw his father and mother appear in front of him.

"Micky," his mom exclaimed.

"Mom," he said with a tight voice.

"What are you doing here?" his father asked him.

"I could ask you the same thing," he shot back.

"We've come to take revenge on the people that hurt you," Mrs. Park replied.

"People who hurt me?" he asked even though he has an idea of what they were going to say.

"Your real parents," his father said.

 "The evil people who cast you aside like you were trash," his mother added.

"Forgive me if i don't believe anything you say," Micky scoffed.

"You would forsake your own parents?" his mother asked offended.

"You aren't my parents," he shot back. "All you wanted me was to use me for your own gain. You even wanted to use my friends."

"I take it you know the truth," his father stated.

"Yeah I know the truth," he nodded.

"Then this ends here," his dad let go of the facade. "Give us the bolt and the trident."

"Never," Jae opposed him.

"I'm not asking nicely," he glared at Jae.

"We noticed," Micky scoffed. "To bad we don't care."

The battle began after that. Jae used his lightning to keep people away while Micky used his water ability. Not soon after they combined their abilities, Micky used his water to get them all wet then Jae hit them with his lightning. A lot of them got shocked and went down. The enemy began to walk away back to the wall they'd appeared from.

"Hmm this is harder than I thought," Micky heard his father say.

His mother sighed. "Let's go after those that can't defend themselves with powers then."

"Everyone let's get out of here," Mr. Park commanded.

Jae and Micky watched them leave. Micky's mood had fallen even more now with his parents actions. Deep within himself he was still hoping that it was a mistake and they had nothing to do with the kidnapping but that wasn't possible anymore. They had proven to be the enemy and he had no choice but to fight them if he wanted to protect the people he cared about.

With that in mind the words his parents spoke before departing finally caught up with him. He looked at Jae and it was abvious that the older boy had realized the same as him.

"Steph," Micky spoke at the same time that Jae said, "Min."

The two rushed out to go help them out.


Ok so here it is everyone the next chapter. I'm sorry for the really late update but I finally managed to finish this. It really when your work gets deleted more than once but I finally got it down. A warning though, my next updates will not be fast anymore, sorry. But I will try to write the next chapters and post them soon, don't really like keeping people waiting. So I hoped you enjoyed this. Also i finshied writing it on my e-mail so I'm  not quite sure how long it is if its short I'm really sorry. Another thing I didn't check for errors so sorry about any that you found while reading.