Prologue

Everything But Normal

Humans inhabit the world but they are not the only ones. Many years ago the Greek Gods ruled the land and everyone who inhabited it. They were respected and loved by the people that lived on earth but soon that love and respect turned to fear and hatred. The humans were tired of leaving their fate in the hands of the gods. Saddened by the human treachery the gods gave the earth back to the humans and hid away on Mount Olympus. Humans who were once allowed to visit this place were forbidden to ever enter or see it again. As time passed the humans began to forget about the gods they once worshiped and began to believe that they never existed. For countless years the gods stayed away from the human’s only visiting earth when they got bored being on Olympus.

One day one of the gods began to court a human woman who was married to a rich man. The man caught them in the act and decided to have the god followed. When said god reached one of the entrances to Olympus the rich man had all his men follow. A war on Olympus began a war were none of the humans survived. After this day it was forbidden for any god to step foot on earth for a certain amount of time. There were even days where it was forbidden to take one step into the land of human and there were others when they could only be on earth for a few hours. There rules were placed in order to protect the gods and in order to keep a war from occurring again with the humans.

Years passed without any more incidents. The gods lived peaceful and happy lives especially when Zeus, Poseidon and Hades were gifted with sons. The three boys were loved and cared for since they would inherit what their fathers ruled over. A year later Aphrodite, Athena and Ares had children as well, two boys and one girl became members of the Olympian family. Not that long after Ares’s son was born however something horrible happened in Olympus. When all the gods and goddesses were sleeping they were attacked by unknown forces. They fought their enemy and beat them in order to protect everyone including the babies. When the battle was won Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Athena, Aphrodite and Ares went to the room where they had places their children. Once there they noticed that three of the six babies were missing. Poseidon, Athena and Aphrodite were enraged by the fact that their beautiful babies were gone. They searched throughout Olympus but they could never find them, they even won’t to earth but their children were gone lost to them for what could only be known as forever.


Well here it is. I hope you like it. ^O^ Sorry for the shortness.