The Truth Hurts: part1

Moving to SMtown (sequel to SMtown Disney)

 

“Minho!” Key Snapped and almost everyone  else gasped , the ones that didn’t had their mouths open like a fish. I didn’t make a noise. I was in pain my heart was being stabbed with an ice shard my eyes prickled and wanted to cry. I wanted to throw up the pain. Get rid of it never feel it again. Put my heart back  into the safe that I had created a long time ago.  But stopped myself from doing that.  That would be going backwards. I just stared at him, I didn’t know what else to do. . I don’t know what he saw, but he looked away grabbing  the bag that key brought and headed to the bathroom.

“I’m taking a shower.” and slammed the door. Everyone was  quite. I got up from my seat and took my dirty dishes to the sink.

“Hey guys if your hungry Jie Jie Victoria and I made French toast.” I picked up the chair Minho had dropped, I sounded werid.

“Umm. … I should change so we can go shopping.” I walked to my room . it was then I realized that I was crying.  Tears were streaming down my face. I brushed my cheek. *my fingers are wet.* I didn’t want anyone to see me. So I sped up and closed the door.

 

On One’s POV

                Eliani was crying , she didn’t notice but her tears had started when she was looking at Minho, but she was dealing with her pain that she didn’t feel them running down her cheeks.

After she closed her bedroom door everyone else was stunned. They had only seen Minho this mad once or twice before.

“She shouldn’t have said that” Onew whispered.

“She wasn’t wrong, they have been at it for a over a year.  Now they are just hurting each other.” Key sighed and walked to the bathroom door and knocked.

“Minho open the door I want to talk to you.” There was no answer, but the door unlocked. Key walked in. The others, grabbed a plate and started eating. The girls looked at each other and walked to Eliani’s room….

 

In the Bathroom

                “She’s Crying in her room.” Key leaned his hip against the sink. Looking at Minhowho was sitting on the edge of the tub face buried in his hand.

                “I don’t know why I said that.”

                “Don’t give that bull, you know exactly why you said that, you were angry because you know she was right.” Key raised his voice looking superior, ready for a fight. But when Minho said nothing. He realized Minho wasn’t going to say  anything Key deflated.

“Honestly Minho we are all worried about you. Your either sad , moody or quite. Your drinking more, and getting drunk to the point of losing consciousness. Like yesterday.”Key paused and kneeled in front of his brother

 “We are worried that something bad will happen, you’ll get caught by the media or worse get kidnapped.” Key hugged his brother and kissed his forehead.

“You should apologize to her, she said what she said because she cares.”  Key got up

“I’m going to eat. Take a shower, think things over. We have the photo shoot in 2 hours. ” Key walks out leaving Minho to his thoughts.

 

In the Bedroom

                F(x) cautiously opened the door and found Eliani at the closet. Pulling clothes out and throughing them on the floor. Skirts, shirts sweaters, pants, jeans, littered the floor and bed . it looked like a tornado had passed through. This was not like  her she was a classic case of OCD, she broke out in hives if she saw a mess. She was crying silently.

                “Eliani?” Victoria said but she didn’t seem to hear. They looked at each other worried. Amber came up and grabbed Eliani’s wrist. Stopping  her from throwing a pile of scarves. Eliani looked at her for a few seconds and then broke. No Longer just crying she was sobbing as she sank to the floor. Amber grabbed her friend before she hit the floor and guided her to the bed. The others gathered around and let her sob. It scared them they had never seen her like this she was a pillar to them seeing her crack made them realize she hid a lot from them. They tried soothing her with their voices and  touches. It took a while but slowly the sobbing stoped, and Eliani pulled herself together.

“I’m Sorry” she laughed hollowly eyes slightly unfocused. “I made you  guys worry.”

“it’s ok Unnie, what he said was not right.” Sulli said looking like an angry teddy bear.

“No, what I said wasn’t right.” Eliani smiled again but with out feeling.

“You were right .” Krystal said “Its been a year and a half since things started going down hill but they won’t let go.”

“We’ve all been worried” Luna said

“Who’s his girlfriend?” She  looked curious but also felt a sting

“Yuri Unnie” Luna said looking down. Eliani laughed again

“I should have realized. They’ve been asked and always said no.”

“They have to Unnie”

“I Know.” She smiled

“Eliani Unnie do you like Minho Oppa?” Sulli asked small smile on her face. Startled Eliani blushed pink

 “OMO you do!?!” Luna squeaked Eliani blushed hot pink and nodded shyly.

“Since when?” Amber asked

Eliani blushed again “Since last year at Disney after the concert….”

“OMG Her blushed turned RED” Krystal said excitedly

“What happened tell us.” Victoria said eagerly. Embarrassed Eliani put her head down and whispered.

“He kissed me.” Even though she had said it so low they all heard her.

“WHAT!!?!!”   they were shocked

“He never said anything to any of us” said Victoria she looked to her members as the nodded in agreement.

“Honestly I don’t think he remembers.” Eliani sighed.

“What why?” Luna said

“it was at the party remember minho was drank and got a little tipsy.” Eliani truly smiled and the others nodded. “I needed air so I went outside ”

“You didn’t drink that night right?” Amber said scrunching her face trying to remember

“yeah I don’t drink” Eliani sighed

“he came outside sat with me and was talked a bit then he kissed me.” She blush

“Wait it was your first kiss right?” Amber said and Eliani nodded.

“So, How was it?” Luna asked

“Electrifying” Eliani laughed feeling slightly better. As f(x) threw pillows at her for the song reference.

“No seriously , It was amazing and HOT. ” Eliani covered her face as she said not being able no look at anyone in the eye.

“Wait what exactly happened” Amber said looking concerned. Always being the big sister.

OMG did he French kiss you.” Covering her face with a pillow Eliani nodded again, even though f(x) didn’t know English well, OMG, French and Kiss was something they understood in any languge.

“OMO REALLY!!!! “ The girls yelled

“SHHHH….Please” Eliani begged looking frightened for the first time.

“Don’t tell him or Anyone”

“He doesn’t remember”

“That’s not fair and that doesn’t give him the right to be mean.” Sulli said crossing her arms

“True” they all nodded

“I also want you guys to know what I said to him was clouded by jealously.” Eliani picked at the pillow she was holding.

“I’m really do care for him and I can’t see couples destroy themselves that way a pair of my friends did. And now they won’t even talk to each other” Eliani sighed

“I also have no wish in being a rebound that hurts even more then a ended relationship because your being used to get over someone.”

“We should go outside” Victoria said

“I’ll get changed” Eliani got changed and looked the mess, she honeslty lokked like she was going to cry again.

“we’ll help you clean up.” Victoria said the others nodded.

“Thank You. You guys are the best.” She smiled at then

 

 

“OH unnie can I borrow this shirt.”

 

Eliani POV

                The girls helped me clean up the tornado I had created then went outside allowing me to change. I chose a baggy baby blue sweater that had a butterfly on the shoulder in black  with dark skinny jeans and black flats. I also used concealed to cover up my red eyes. Taking a deep breath I walk out inot Key’s Hug.

“Key?”

“I’m so sorry he’s an ” Key Squeezed me tighter

“and I don’t believe he doesn’t  remember anything” Key didn’t say it but I knew he was talking about when Minho kissed me.

“Guys You Told!” I looked at the girls with hurt as old memories of betrayal bubbled up.

“No we didn’t we swear.” Luna said shaking her head in denial.

“We saw” Key said speaking softly and caring

“That night.”. I buried my face into Key’s chest embarrassed as hell.

“We realized that it was his doing and then when he didn’t remember. We had to stop Key from nearly killing him” Jonghyun said and came and hugged me from the back pulling me away from Key’s chest. I giggled at Key’s peeved face.

“I had every right to kill him.”

“It’s okay Key Oppa. I’m fine now.” I smiled at everyone. Even though my ‘heart’ still hurt, they had made me feel better.

“Have you guys eaten?”

“Yup it was Good Noona.” Taemin smiled pulling me away from Jjong

“And Minnie and I did the dishes so you don’t have to worry about that” Onew said coming up and brushed his hand threw my hair and smiling like a goof ball he is.

“You didn’t have to.”

“It’s okay Eliani you made breakfast its only fair we clean.” Onew said

 

The Bathroom door opens and every one freezes.  Minho comes out , changed and hair slightly wet. No one said or dared to say a word. It was like a neon green Elephant was in the room.

“Guys we should get going we don’t want to be late for the photo shoot.” Minho said. Key looked pissed at Minho  but I grabbed his hand from Taemin’s hug which he had tightened as his Hyung spoke. And I slightly shook my head. When I looked at Minho my heart hurt. I didn’t want to lose his friend ship.

“Minho, I’m sorry for what I said that wasn’t something to be said in front of others.” Looking at Minho I realized I was doing the exact same thing as the others. Terrified to speak the truth fearing that would push Minho over the edge, but he was walking to the edge and if someone didn’t tell him he would fall over the edge taking SHINee with him.

“but I don’t want to ever see what I saw last night.” I stepped forward and decided then and there that I was going to tell him the truth. That was more important than his friendship. I had  to stop him from going over the cliff.  This was going to hurt us both.

“You’ re hurting yourself and I won’t stand by and watch. The others the people that love you , have been hoping you’d wake up from this. But I’m shaking you awake. Because you are not ONLY hurting yourself with this behavior; your hurting her and  your Brothers. ” Minho had been frozen as I talked but at that he flinched.

“Your band mates your brothers are walking the same path as you. If you fall they all do too.  They have been there for you in all this, the bars the late nights, early schedules, the media. Dodging the dangers and pit falls the whole time.  Protecting you, because you’re not happy. Your hurting Your self and the ones that love you.” I took another step forward and he took a step back. A pain shot threw my chest. < almost done when I’m finished I can ….>

“I’m not telling you this to make you feel bad. I just wanted you to hear the truth.”