The Truth Hurts: part 2

Moving to SMtown (sequel to SMtown Disney)

 

I collapsed it was an attack, my heart was going critical. The physical pain was excruciating I couldn’t breath. My chest was on fire and being torn to pieces with a red hot poker.

“Eliani! Eliani! What’s Wrong?! Amber screeched. My eyes were shut closed by could feel f(x) crowded around me trying to figure out what the hell was going on. Their voices were high they sounded terrified.

“I’m calling an ambulance.” Victoria said

“No.” I reacted on instinct my voice was strained , as I grabbed her shoulder. I was sweating slightly.

“What’s going on. What do you need?” Amber said she sounded terrified.

“Blue… blue Prescription bottle …. In my night stand.” The pain was still awful but I was able to speak more clearly. The whole time o massaged my chest with my fist and breathing like I was meditating. I was able to open my eyes now. Fast as a bullet Luna disappears and reappears with the bottle.

“I need one.” The breathing was helping and the pain eased slightly. Sulli handed me a glass of water. And Luna handed me the little white pill. I popped it in my mouth and felt it start melting. A minute later the pain eased. I was able to take a deep breath and relaxed. I felt sluggish but that would pass in 30 minutes.

“Muscle relaxants” Amber said the bottle in her hands; looking at me in concern.

“Eliani what happened what is wrong with you.” Victoria said. I looked at each of them they looked terrified, Amber was at my right, Luna to my left, Victoria in front on me. The maknae’s in back of her looking terrified as they hugged each other.

“I’ll tell you but let’s sit on the couch.” I didn’t want to tell them. They would treat me differently like I was broken or something. But they deserved to know I had just scared them less.

“it’s your heart isn’t ” Victoria said looking at my chest, I realized I was massaging my chest.  I nodded.

“Yeah. I get attacks when I’m stressed or my heart is over worked.” I explained everything my condition, how I found out and the pills.

“But your all right now, right?”

“Yes, Sulli I’m fine, I’ll just be a little sluggish for about an hour.” I smiled at her but a tear fell

“He’ll hate me now. I know he will. I knew when I said it.” Luna and Amber hugged me.  Taking  a deep breath. I quite down.

“Hey cheer up, he’ll come around.” Krystal said and tossed her hair.

“If he kissed that means he likes you so he’ll forgive you.” I shook my head in denial I knew he wouldn’t forgive me.

“You guys have to promise not to tell anyone. I tell everyone when I’m ready” they nodded.

“Oh hey didn’t you say you had some news to tell us.” Amber said trying to pull me out of my depression and I let her.

“Yeah you guys are going to see me more. I’m working for SM.”

“What!  Really!” they said in excitement

“Yeah”

“SHINee had some problems with the concept of their music video.”

“Oh yeah, I heard about that.” Amber said

“Key was complaining about it.” I laughed

“Yeah he did that to.” I sighed

“They let me hear the song and I came up with am idea. And they showed it to Soo Man and he made me an offer and I sighed.”

                “I start Monday” I smiled then frowned.

                “I’ll be working on SHINee’s music video. What am I going to do?”

                “You’ll do what you need to do.” Luna said looking determined

“and the others will look out for you.” Victoria said

“Yeah Thanks guys” I smiled slightly

“can you go shopping?” Sulli asked looking at me with concern.

“I could but the medication makes me sluggish.”

“Well if we can’t go shopping then will do the next best thing.” Luna said getting up  

“We are going to the salon, and you are getting a makeover. A new hair cut and a mani, pedi. Nothing makes a girl feel better than a day at the salon.” The other got up agreeing , Amber wasn’t to happy but I knew she really didn’t want to go shopping either. I giggled and looped my arm through hers.

“Come on Am, lets get your nails done. I promise not to chose pink.”

 

At the salon that f(x) uses. I put my hair in Luna’s hands. She had them cut my hair into layers. Then had them add clip in gold highlights. They weren’t too much and the really cool thing is they matched the wave in my hair. Vic  and Krystal got their hair styled and Sulli added clip in rainbow highlights  to her shoulder length hair. Luna got her ends cut . Amber just got a trim. Next came the nails  we each chose what we wanted  and sat I chose black and silver nail art, that was her.  She wasn’t happy and warned that they wouldn’t last 3 days. Everyone laughed.

  “You feeling better.” Victoria whispered

“Yes much better” I smiled “you guys are the best.”

No One’s POV

                 Eliani hugged each of the girls as they left the restaurant, she had work and needed to give her notice.  As they saw her go their worries were voiced.

“Will she be okay?” Sulli said

                 “She’ll be fine we’ll all keep an eye on her.” Victoria hugged her

                “Yeah but we can’t change how we act around her. She didn’t tell in the first place because she doesn’t want to be treated differently.” Amber said.

                “Right we watch and we act like we know nothing. As little amount of stress as possible” Luna said they all nodded. Krystal has been quite thinking.

“Krys?”  Amber looked at her

“I was just wondering about something”  Krystal said looking and feeling a little guilty to even think it.

“Eli said He kissed her when we were in LA right?” they all nodded

“Key saw remember he said He was kissing her.” Sulli said

“But wasn’t Min and Yuri still together during the concert?”