Avoiding is Not Easy

Moving to SMtown (sequel to SMtown Disney)

The Juggling school and work got complicated everyday after school. A car would pick me up with my manager (I call her my assistant why I would need a manager, I’m not an idol.) SooHee. She was a new manager and I was her test run. I liked her she was happy and caring and really organized. Not as bad as my OCD but it was enough to keep harmony. She would make a good manager to a soloist or a small group. I hardly had time now a-days for myself or  college friends but they all had a lot to do. It was the middle of the semester work load is increased. After school I would get to the company or the salon. I would go with the stylist unnies to the designers to look at wardrobe, or scouting for locations with the producer and director. I only saw SHINee a couple of times. Mostly to see the dance or they invited me to get coffee. On those trips, Minho didn’t come and at the practices he would leave a soon as possible and it hurt my heart every time, like he was slashing at it. A month had passed like this. 4 whole weeks of slashing until my heart felt like ribbons. It was bruised and battered. But the older slashes were beginning to heal and the bruises weren’t all black and blue.

                This weekend, well Thursday –Friday and Saturday maybe Sunday. We are shooting the music video and we had no choice. We were going to have to interact or it would cause trouble. I had gotten excused from classes Thursday & Friday. I had to do all the work before hand and had to take a quiz. To prove I had read the material.

                I like I said we couldn’t ignore each other.  We had to talk to each other for the shooting, and I wanted to tell him. I wanted to open the door to the healing.  I wanted to call him and tell him but in the end I chickened out and called Key.

“Hey Eliani you ready for tomorrow?”

“Yup, I think so I just want to ask you if you could do something for me Oppa.”

“Oh No you called me Oppa that means I may not like this.” He chuckled.

“Yeah, I’m going to put you in the middle again.” I sighed and I heard him sigh too.

“I never realized what an idiot Minho was. He’s blind for not realizing he’s hurting you.”

“Shh, Key oppa. Its okay. Can you tell Minho that I’m going to be courteous and talk to him tomorrow. If we don’t people will get more suspicious then they already are.”

“Okay I’ll tell him but honestly I have half the mind to beat him up, and hope he gets reminded about that night!”

“KEY OPPA don’t you dare!”I screeched

“OUCH my ear. Okay okay I won’t say anything.” Key Gasped then Said

“Hey I got to go, I just found the cutest, sweater online.”

“Oh, Okay bye.”

“Bye bye” and he hung up, I looked at my phone he sounded a little frazzled not excited. I shrugged maybe I heard wrong.

 

-        

  • SHINee’s Dorm – Key’s room (Minho’s POV)

Key closed his phone he looked flustered and a little angry. I was used to the anger.  Ever since that day Key had had an attitude. The others weren't happy with me either but they didn't act on it as much as the diva did.

                “What do you want?”

                “Jjong said you watched the movie I wanted last.” Key grabbed the movie off his desk and flung it at me.

                “Oh  Eliani asked me to tell you  she is going to break this  little silent treatment  your doing  and talk to you tomorrow. People are noticing your idiocy and Eli doesn’t want to have rumors floating around.” So it was her on the phone. I had only seen her a couple of times over the past month, Every time I did my heart would hurt and burn. I would leave not wanting to feel those things, it only happened when I  saw her.

                “What is it you’re not supposed to tell me?” Key Got up from his chair looking even more annoyed .

                “I can’t tell you, and I shouldn’t have to you should remember what happened a year ago.” With a “humph” Key walked out of the room without another word.

                 “A year ago?” I remember that trip but what didn’t she want key to tell me? I don’t get it rubbing my hand through my hair.

Wanting pop corn I head to the kitchen.

“Aish that idiot is getting on my nerves.” I heard Key’s voice from the hall “He’s  angry at her for caring about him and us.” Key’s voice becomes slightly muffled and I stopped in the hall to listen.

“Key be careful with that cake you’ll get fat.”  Jinki said

“I’ll work it off” Key paused when he talked again his voice was a little muffled  “What really pisses me off is that he could forget what he did.

“He was drunk”

“Not that drunk!” Key huffed “Jinki are you on his side?”

“I’m not, I just want everyone to get along again.”

“I will when he stops being a idiot and remembers” Key sighed “she deserves at least having him remember that he kissed her.” The conversation faded away

I kissed her ?!?!! what, where, when…. Key said last year… but I don’t … No I didn’t I couldn’t have … did I?. I somehow walked to my room and found myself on laying on my bed looking at the ceiling .

Did she say all those things do I could date her or was it for revenge… no she doesn’t have a revenge bone in her body, but did she say those things so I could fall her.

“Fine little rabbit you wanted my attention you’ll get it.”

 

No One’s POV

  Minho was chuckling on his bed that he didn’t notice Key and Onew listening through the crack of the almost closed door.

                “Did he hear?”

                “I think so.”

                “She’s going to Kill you.”

                “She’ll thank me later.”

“I’m not to sure, I’ve seen that look on Minho’s face before. Its never good.” Onew bit his nails

“Hum … your right he might he may do something stupid tomorrow. We should all watch him.”

 

The Next day – Eliani POV

                My alarm blared , it was 2:00am

“Ugh why do we have to get up so early?” I pulled up my blanket but before I could fall asleep again, Big Bang Taeyang’s Wedding Dress blared on my phone it was SooHee  , she loved the Big Bang dancer. I answered the phone.

“Hey Girl you up?”

“Half”

“Still in bed?”

“Yeah”

“Well get up. You told me to call you. Get ready we have to be on set no later than 3:30. Shooting starts at 4:00.”

“Okay I’m up.” I was still under the covers.

                “Oh yeah we are sharing a van with SHINee”

“WHAT!” I bolted up

“Ouch”

“Oh sorry…. Will we fit?” crap SooHee was already asking questions I didn’t need to add more fuel to the fire.

“Yeah the company gave the big van today.” She sounded cheerful on the outside of the phone I hated how she is a morning person.

“Kay see you soon.” I hung up after she said her highly cheerful “Bye Bye”

                I flung myself in the bed “so it begins.”

 

                I put on a long sleeve grey knit tunic with green leather cutouts on the elbows, plum leggings with denim shorts and grey ankle boots.  Grabbed my messenger bag and trench coat. Cleaned up the apartment I was about to finish my hair when I got a call Wedding dress played from my room . I had almost forgotten my phone.

                “Hey we are outside.”

“Be right down.” I put the phone in my messenger bag, put on my trench and made sure I had my miniature Chinese hair sticks I locked the door and headed out.

The black van was out front, not wanting anyone to get suspicious I fun up fling open the door. Only to pause the only seat available was between Key and Minho in the back.

“Come on Eliani get in.” SooHee said from the passenger front seat Manager Chio Jin, was driving. I didn’t have a choice; I got in.

“Good morning everyone.” I was at Jjong who was listen to music he waved back. Taemin and Onew were asleep. I hugged Key and smiled at Minho. He smiled back and winked. What the …

“Eliani are these for your hair?” Key said as he took the hair sticks from my hand.

“Yes I didn’t have time to do it.”

“You went back to bed to bed after I called didn’t you?” SooHee said from the front of the car.

“No. I was figuring out what to wear, then I had to clean up.” I stuck my tongue out I put my hair in a mid to low side ponytail then began to braid it. I tied it off and began to twist into a bun.

“Here let me .” Minho took the hair sticks from key and stuck them into my hair his fingers brushed mine, I tensed.

“Thank You ” I mumble looking down I thought if felt him chuckle when I looked up the was looking out the window.

I look a front only to see two eyes staring at me. I squeaked and jump.

“Tigre! Stop scaring me” – He chuckled

“I don’t mean to.”

“I know”

“You ready?”

“Shouldn’t  I be asking you that?” I laughed , it was a little strained Minho had grabbed my hand and was looking at my rings. I looked at Taemin  questioningly. He shrugged.

“How’s NanEun, Tigre?”

The Maknae blushed “She’s working on her comeback.” Those two were in the thrills of first love , and it was adorkable.

 

We came to a warehouse that had all the sets all ready to go. Bright the PD nims were getting the equipment ready, or the stylist were getting everything put together and organized.

The boys were used to this chaos. They did their greeting and bowed to the director. I greeted the director and staff and was pulled around by staff, make up artist , stylist were all drawing me in different directions. The boys are in make –up chairs or getting wardrobe. I was busy going from one to another.

The whole time I felt like I was being watched. I didn’t like it. It was Minho was staring at me from his makeup chair. His eyes burning a hole off the mirror, but it was his smirk that made me uneasy.