Unforgivable?

Moving to SMtown (sequel to SMtown Disney)

“Noona Eli can you help me with this tie?” Bae Kwan was a young was fairly new SM trainee. ‘A real Heartbreaker. 15 years old with a voice that rivaled Jjongs and D.O.’ according to Key, and I could see it underneath the slight baby fat of his cheeks . His voice was smooth and sweet even when he wasn't singing . Also according to Key , Bae Kwan was going to debut soon as the youngest in a three person group. He was going to be playing the male lead and was a little nervous. It was adorable the female lead was another trainee. Jin Ae was a beauty too but according to Key. She can’t sing to save her life. SM wanted to push her to acting and was hoping this would spark her interest if not. SM was going to stick her in modeling.

“Sure Bae come here.” Like the little puppy he was he shyly came up. He was nervous, the director had tweeked my script. He had added a kiss. It was supposed to be a swift little peck on the lips but the poor boy was freaking out. I began the tie the tie but realized I didn’t like it.

“Be right back.”

   Key was about to start his solo shots I waved, and he waved back and winked.

As I was going through the wardrobe I saw Minho walkup to Bae. I cursed under my breath. my life. I felt the last of my nerves fray. It was like no matter where I turned. He was either there or watching with that smirk. But he hadn’t really done anything but I still felt like …. Like a rabbit being hunted by a fox (ugh so corny but true.) Sighing and cringing on the inside. I grab a light pink tie, which would bring out the red in his brown hair. He wore a baby blue shirt with a white diamond pattern on it.  A navy blue jacket and khaki pants.

 Bae and Minho stopped talking when I came up. Minho’s smirked deepened I shivered but I ignored it.

“What do you think Bae?” I held up the tie.

“I love it.” Bae said as I was tieing the tie Bae asked.

“Hyung how can I kiss JinAe sshi. I don’t even know her that well. How can I possibly kiss her?” I wanted to say something but Bae did not ask me; and it’s not like I will know what to say.

“It makes no difference it’s a job you both are professionals, the kiss means nothing. You can even kiss a girl you don’t like, its the job.” Minho said

He sounded so cold. Bae looked confused.

“Here I’ll show you.”

Before I could scream or say anything Minho had grabbed my arm and yanked me into his embrace. His lips on mine.

I froze , my brain went blank for a second , then I got angry. My head was filled with flames and death. As  I burned I didn’t move, not a muscle. I was vaguely aware of Bae’s gasping in surprise, and I could hear a few more gasps and whispers.   There was a scuffle off to my right, as the anger in my brain blazed. It slowly began trickling to my chest until my chest burned.

The kiss finally ended and minho was breathing  slightly hard but he wasn’t smug anymore; if anything he looked slightly shocked.

The Studio was quite everyone was holding their breath.

Bastard, before I realized my hand is heading towards his face. At first I felt a menacing glee but then I realized I was going to hit him Hard. Enough to leave a bruise, if he was bruised they may not have the right makeup to cover it. What kind of concept designer would I be if I was to hold the shoot up. Damn it.

Just before my hand makes contact with his face I let my hand drop. I was close enough that I was sure he felt the air pressure. BASTARD.

 

No One’s POV

                Eliani’s hand drops just as she is about to slap Minho across his face. She looked at Minho with fire in her eyes and without a word her heel and took a couple steps before stopping. She made a low hissing sound and turned around again. Taking measured steps.

                “UFH” Minho groaned holding his left side of his rib cage. Eliani had punched him hard.

                “Hmph” She ce again and half ran away.

 

                Key had broken away from Jonghyun and Onew. He wanted to slap Minho himself because she didn’t but he saw the pain on Minho’s face and the want died replaced with a smug glee. The poor young trainee was still in shock he hadn’t moved.

                “You are lucky Minho that we are at a shoot, or she would have bruised that pretty little face of yours.”  Key brushed his fingers over Minho’s cheek. The younger froze Minho felt fear to his bones. Pissed off Key was on the top of scariest things in the world.

                “But the bruise on your Ribs will have to do.”

                “Key hyung …” Taemin said softly trying to bring back Key from his rage.

“Hyung lets go find Eli noona. We should check on her.”

“Yes Minnie lets. I’m done here.” Key looped his arm through the maknae’s and they walked towards Eliani’s manager SooHee. As Key and Taemin left Jong and Onew slowly approached Minho.

“By far the stupidest thing you’ve done Min.” Jjong said as he looked at Minho’s ribs.

“Nothing fractured. ” lol “But you’ll be sore. You are going to have a nasty bruise, she can throw a punch.” Jjong looked sad

“Some on lets get this wrapped.”

Onew on the other hand was soothing the trainee.

“Hyung why did he do it?”

“Because Bae Kwan , when it comes to woman Minho’s a pabo.”

After Jonghyun wrapped Minho’s ribs Minho lay on the couch in the corner looking at the warehouse ceiling without really looking at it. When he had kissed Eliani memories had flooded back.

“Minho what?” Eliani’s eyes wide with surprise.

My fingers wrapped around her delicate neck.

‘gasp’

“Minho your drunk”

Peppering kisses down , a moan as she is tentatively kissing me back.

“may be a little”

“so beautiful”  

“God Damn it” Minho groaned “what the hell have  I done.”

 

No One’s POV

                “Manager SooHee” a young stylist came up to the creative coordinators’ manager.

                “Eliani’s locked herself in the women’s bathroom.” The stylist looked nervous and concerned.

                “She refused to come out, she asked you to bring her silver makeup bag.” The manager went rigid straight. “Okay thank you MiChi.”

                Very Swiftly SooHee grabbed Eliani’s purse.

                “SooHee Noona? Is Eli noona Okay?” Taemin said his arm looped through Key’s arm.

                “I’m not sure, She maybe a little frazzled.”

                “I’m going to go see if she’s okay”

                “Oh okay well come to." SooHee froze

                “Ah no no its fine she should be fine you guys have filming.”

“Its fine SooHee noona Onew is about to film his personal shots.”

“What about you Key sshi?”

“it’s fine noona I’ll finish after I know Bunny’s alright” Key smiled and the manager shivered. She felt as if she was about to get in between a mother bear and her cub; beside said bear was another cub looking worried.

“Fine you can come but she’s in the ladies room so you guys will have to wait outside.”

“of course Noona.”

SooHee tentatively knocked on the door. She had tried it once but it only opened a little.

“Eli sweetie open the door on one else will come in.” not a word was said, but SooHee pushed at the door. It opened just enough to allow her in.

“You two stay here.” The two idols nodded but still looked worried. SooHee closed the door behind her but couldn’t see Eli anywhere in the Bathroom.

“SooHee lock the door.” The young manager jumped a good foot off the ground. SooHee looked again trying to find her. She was on the far side leaning against the door, curled up upon herself. She looked as bad as her voices sounded. She was white as a sheet, her lips tinted blue, cheeks stained with tears. She was trembling and trying to breath in measured breaths.

“Eliani ?!” SooHee took a step

“Shh, lock the door.” SooHee quickly locked the door and sat near the suffering girl.

Eli had relaxed some  but was still curled up taking shallow measured breaths.

“Here take one.” SooHee had pulled out the blue bottle that was in the silver make-up bag, There was no makeup just an emergency kit.

“No”

“Eliani don’t be ridiculous, you need this and then we are going to the hospital”

“No. Gasp

                “Eliani ! ” SooHee started to panic was this girl trying to kill herself?

“Half”

“What”

“Give me half.”

“But”

“If I  take a whole one…”

“You need a whole one.”

“If I take it I’ll be sluggish and not be able to do anything right ”

“But”

“I’ll be fine”

“I don’t like this ”

“How about this I’ll take half and after  I’ll go to the hospital after the shooting is done. I promise.”

SooHee sighed in defeat. She had known Eli long enough to realize the when this girl made up her mind nothing would change her mind, at least she was giving her the hospital in this deal.

“Fine but I’ll be watching you. If you have another one I’ll call an ambulance.”

“Deal” So SooHee cut the pill and gave it to her, Praying it was enough. Hoping that Eli would stop being stubborn, It took a few minutes for her breathing to become normal and slowly color returned to her face, but it was still tearstained and her eyes were pink. SooHee covered it up as best she could but it was still noticeable. SooHee also undid Eli’s hair trying to draw attention away from her face.

Taemin was leaning against the wall opposite the color and Key was pacing, When he saw Eli as quick as a Cobra he hugged her.

“OH Bunny baby are you okay? Did he make you cry? I’m so Sorry I should have stopped him. ”

“It’s okay Key you didn’t , you  couldn’t have known he was going to… ”she paused not knowing what to say.

“I’m fine lets finish this thing.” Key looked like he wanted to protect but,

“Key please I can’t let this distract me.” I want to do this for me, as a career.

“… Okay ” key said as he looked into my eyes. They burned with a cold anger that I’ve never seen before. I realized I had misread Key. Yes he was protective but he was more like my friend Yizza. They can’t help but act like Mothers, but behind that they were cunning. If you harm what’s theirs they hold no mercy, you are dead to them. “Let’s finish this”

“Key don’t get mad at him, he … we are even.”

“Even… even?”

“Yes Even…”

“Not by a long shot, but I won’t do anything …” Key sighed “he’s my brother after all.”

“Come on Noona Lets get your makeup fixed.” Taemin grabbed her wrist. Eliani laughed .