The SHINee Favor

Moving to SMtown (sequel to SMtown Disney)

 

After my meeting with SM. I text Amber and asked if her and the girls could go shopping tomorrow. I stopped by the university library to pick up some books that had come in for my thesis. Amber texted back and said they would meet me at my apartment I went to go get groceries for tomorrow.

I came back later then I thought I would, Maya and Ae young invited me to dinner after I went  shopping. I didn’t get home till 1:00, when I got off the elevator. I got a shock, in front of my door stood SHINee. Key looked worried, Taemin was on the phone and Jjong and Onew were holding Minho up between them.

“It’s ringing !” Taemin said excited and my phone started ringing  “It’s a Breaking News…”played through the hall. They all turned around well Key & Taemin did. The others shifted trying to hold Minho up.

“Eliani, Thank God.” Key burst

“Hey guys how come you guys are here its late.” I walked up and hugged Key and Taemin. “Is Minho okay?”

“Yah he’s fine.” Key said dismissively

“Okay come on in you guys can’t be outside like this someone might see you.”

I opened the door and took off my shoes. Onew and Jjong flicked off their shoes and carried Minho to the couch. Onew took off Minho’s shoes. Key was helping me put away the groceries.

“So is anyone going to explain why you guys are here and why Minho’s unconscious on my couch. or am I going to have to play twenty questions?”

“He got drunk, and lost consciousness.” Onew was sitting on the couch’s armrest, hand combing through Minho’s hair. I blushed remembering the last time I had seen Minho drunk.

“He and girlfriend broke up …. Again.” Taemin sighed lounged on the sofa chair. Head and legs on the arm rest; looking exasperated and sad.

“This is the fourth time in the last six months.” Jonghyun was sitting at the dinning table head touching the table top. voice muffled as he spoke into the surface.  Key was now sitting across from him.

I put milk and cookies on the table. They jumped up and grabbed and began eating.

“So why did you guys came here?”

“There are reports a front of our apartment.” Key panicked “They can’t see him like this ”

“NOOnA can he stay here?” Taemin aegyo hit me at full force. Stunned I stand there for a second.

“What!?! You Want me to keep a drunk k-idol in my apartment for a night, Are You Insane?”

“It’s fine Eliani, when he like this  he won’t get up till morning. He’s out till then. If the reporters see him it will be a SCANDAL.”

“If the reporters find Him here it will be even WORSE.”

“They don’t know where we are. Please.”

“Ugh.” Why can’t I never say no.

“Fine but just this once.”  I rubbed my temples, and there goes a headache.

 “And you have to pick him up in the morning.”

“Yes we have to we have a photo shoot for a magazine tomorrow.”

“You guys should go and get some sleep. See you tomorrow.”

“Ok, call us if anything happens. ”

“Sure” I hugged everyone and led them to the door.

 

20 min later

                ‘I needed that’ I had taken a long shower. Trying to get rid of the stress. As I walked out of the bathroom , and saw him on the couch. I was still mad at him and the others, but I understood. Doesn't mean I have to be happy about it of course.  I go to the laundry room and grab a quilt . looking at him he looked sad, slight frown marred his face.  I combed his hair with my fingers. Just like Onew did earlier.

“Don’t worry Min, you’ll  be happy again.”  Laying  the quilt on top of him and went to bed.  And locked the door just in case.

 

Morning – No ones POV

                “Amber are sure  we should use this spare key.”

                “it’s fine she said we could come in yesterday.” Amber had taken the spare key to Eliani apartment from the lock box. The others walked in and Amber was putting away the key. When  she heard Luna and Victoria gasp. Sulli stifled a scream. Amber ran in and stopped in her tracks. On the couch was a shirtless Minho with a quilt half on the floor.    Looking around Amber half expected Eliani to be with him. When she didn't see her. She walked up to the couch and kicked the sleeping Bro wanting to know why the hell he was here.

                “Hey Minho get up.” hands on her hips, looking down. Victoria came up and whispered

“maybe we shouldn't wake him”

“of course we should. He’s here on the couch why?!” Amber’s last word was a slight yell and it was enough  to wake Minho up.

“Ugh! Would you be quite.” Minho sat up holding his head , blinking he looked at the girls

“Hey girls what’s up? why are you here?”

“Why are, we here, why are You here?” Amber huffed. Confused Minho looks around and realized that this was not SHINee’s dorm.

“How… Where?”

“IDIOT. You have no idea where you are?!” She feel silent when they heard a click of a lock and the bedroom door. Swung open it was Eliani rubbing sleep from her eyes. A blue t-shirt dress for pjs that read “Sweet Dreams”. Her hair was braided  and  on her feet were big fluffy white bunny slippers that Sungmin had given her.

“Good Morning ”She said  rubbing  her sleepy eyes.

 

Eliani POV

                Blinking I see f(x). Sulli, Krystal and Luna just outside the living room area . Victoria and Amber where right in front of a confused and shocked Minho. I blush. *WHY in Heaven is he Shirtless?!*

                “Good morning Eliani Unnie!” Sulli chirped. I smiled at her, I really couldn't help it.

                “Morning Sulli, girls, Minho.”

“Eliani what is he doing here.” Amber pointed at the shirtless k-star on my couch.

“Umm give me a minute .” I bolt to the restroom.

 

When I’m done freaking out about the situation and about Minho’s Body. I had seen it before , in pictures and videos I mean who hasn't. but this was different. God he's perfection …. His abs, his chest.

I opened the bathroom door ready to face everyone. I don’t understand why im so nervous its not like I did anything wrong. Minho Thankfully had his shirt back on. Sulli Krystal and Luna were on the couch. surfing through the channels the quilt was folded  on the ground.  Minho was at the kitchen table rubbing his temples. Victoria and Amber were in the kitchen. Amber was glaring at Minho, it was actually a little comical.

“Umm… guys I was going to make french toast  today?”

“Oh Okay, I’ll help you.” Victoria said smiling.

“Xie Xie, Jie Jie.”

“So what happened last night?” said Amber as she sat on the Kitchen Island,, only to be pushed off by Victoria.

“He said that the last thing he remembers was him and the rest of SHINee at a bar.”

“When I got home SHINee was outside my door Minho was unconscious, held between Onew and Jjong.” I was mixing the batter for the French toast.

“They asked if he could stay, there were reporters outside their apartment and they didn't want pictures to show up.” I sighed

“So I said I’d let him stay, and locked my bed room door.”

“Taemin used his aegyo didn't he.” Amber said knowing all too well the power that maknae had. I nodded.

“How could I say no a scandal like that could hurt them.”

“Idiot.” Amber face palmed looked annoyed.

My Phone rang, “ Breaking News”

“Hello….. Key.” I dunked some bread in the batter and Victoria put it in the pan.

“Yeah he’s awake…. Yup….. I’ll tell him…. Okay see  you then. I’ll have breakfast ready….. Oh yeah f(x) his here… yes we are going shopping  later… Kay see you soon. You owe me  big time .”  I put another bread in the batter.

“The guys will be here in ten minutes with a change of cloths.” I said to Minho who was sitting at the peninsula, now. His eyes were closed.

“If your head hurts  I have some pain killers, they are in that cabinet.” He nodded and got up. I went back to breakfast. Only to freeze as two strong arms wrap me up in a back hug. I froze.

“Thank you. Eliani for  your help. I really appropriate it.” I think he may have kissed the top of my head.

“Yeah  yeah, She’s a saint, Minho Let go of her.” He let go

“Ouch. Ouch. Amber that hurts. Let go let go” Amber was pulling Minho away  by his ear. With him gone I could   breath, my heart was pounding. ‘this was dangerous’. I breathed in and out calming my heart.

“You okay?” Victoria whispered

“Yes I’m fine, Jie Jie.”

 

“So oppa, you broke up with her again.?” Sulli asked quietly.  Everyone was sitting around the table eating.

“It’s more like we had a fight and broke up.” Minho sighed and looked tired.

“Are you guys getting back together?” I was surprised that I asked at all.

“I guess.” He sounded odd. Like is what they had to do.

“Do you still love her?... Or is she just someone who’s always been there.”

“Is there a difference?” the door bell rang and Sulli answered the door, but the girls were quite holding their breath.

“Yes a big difference. If you love her then this fight. Is just a bump along  this road, but if your just with her just because she’s always been there. Then I suggest you guys break up, permanently. You are not only hurting yourself your hurting her to. You two are stuck in a loop, Well its more like a spiral , you guys aren’t growing . You two will never change. You’ll get tired of the fighting and  each other and then it’ll turn to hate. You’ll destroy each other.” I looked down

“I’ve seen it before” I whispered “ Don’t you think she feels the loss of your love don’t you think that’s you pick fights with each other over the smallest things.”. he stands up turning the chair over.

“What would you know about Love, about relationships?” He was Pissed “You’ve never been in one, and I can understand why no man would want you.”