A Kiss and a Friend

Moving to SMtown (sequel to SMtown Disney)

 

“Come on in ?”

Ren looked like he always does gorgeous cool and carelessly chic, in dark wash jeans, baggy sweater, trench coat and beanie. The headband was in his hand.  He walked into the living room and just stood there. I hurriedly closed the door and walked into the living room.

“Ren are you thirsty  I could make some ….” I didn't get a chance to finish Ren turned around and kissed me. His lips moved against mine . One of his hands was at the back of my neck and the other with the headband was at the top of my head. His long hair tickled my face.  This kiss was just as good as  Minho’s better even Ren wasn't drunk , but…

 He broke the kiss and we both were winded. He rested his forehead on mine and swore. Quite colorfully in heavy accented English, I never thought he had such language. I blame Aaron.

“Ren?”

“I’m sorry. I came here to figure out if I …. Damn it. Its all confused now.”

I chuckled “ Honestly what is with K-idols and stealing kisses.” Ren was busy thinking about things  but that brought him back.

“Someone stole a kiss from you?”

“Yup and it was my first too. *laugh*  but it doesn't matter he was drunk and doesn't remember.”

“Who was it?” Ren looked Peeved again and I had to laugh again.

“It doesn't matter Ren. More importantly why did you kiss me?”

“Oh Umm” Ren looked bashful and that was even more cute then his peeved face.

“I wanted to see if we….” I finally understood

“Sparked”

He nodded “But…”

“Yeah me too, it was a good kiss Ren  better then my first in technique but”

“Yeah but no spark.” Ren sighed

“no fireworks.” I pulled him to the couch and we sat down.

“Ren I feel like you’re more  brother then…”

“Yeah I'm starting to realize I feel the same way. I hardly ever act like this when I first meet people but I had such a reaction to you yesterday. I thought I LIKED you.”

“Its okay. I like you too,” we both laugh

“you know your in my top three Ultimate Biases .”

“Really?” He looked Surprised.

“Yup, I like that you don’t care what people think, you’re you the world be damned. Like a little monster.” I lightly flick his forehead

“Your tied with Key.”

“And you don’t think I’m gay.” At that I LAUGH.

“After that kiss? No but honestly I never thought that about you. And if you were I wouldn't care.”

“SO Friends?” Ren asks smiling. He honestly needs to smile more he’d kill girls everywhere.

“How about Siblings? You have you Hyungs Ill be your Noona”  he nodded add I hugged him.

“Oh that’s right Ren I promised Aaron that you’d call him if you showed up they are worried about you.”

“He’ll yell at me” he was acting like a scared puppy honestly this boy deserved a Tony and a title of evil maknea.

“Call him and put him on speaker” I got up and decided to make some hot chocolate. Ren followed me to the kitchen and put his phone on the counter I could hear the ringing as he put it on speaker.

“Hello Ren?”

“Hi Aaron Hyung”

“Ren where the Hell are you. Do you have any idea how worried we are. You just got up and left not a word or anything are you stupid you could have gotten hurt or kidnapped. You Beakho and JR are out looking for you.”

“Aaron Chill”

“Eliani?”

“Yup, take a breath, He’s here at my apartment he wanted to apologize for yesterday that was all. He said that he didn't feel it was right to do it over the phone.” I blushed and looked away i at lieing 

“Speak Korean”  Ren whines . I chuckle.

“Okay okay. Aaron why don’t you call Beak and JR so they can pick up the little monster. K?”

“Sure.” I looked at Ren and he nodded. And Aaron hung up. I put a mug on the counter

“Hot Chocolate? Little Monster.”

“Yes Thank You.  Bunny Princess.” He sticks out his tongue

“Ugh. this nickname.”  I face palm and Ren laughs.