Outing!!! Part I

With the Twins [Hiatus]

At the Kwon House the two 4 year olds were sleeping soundly with a Yuri sleeping beside them. Even though it was decided they would go out today, there seem to be sign of any of them waking up.

Throughout the house, only the sound of fan and light snoring could be heard, but the sound of the door opening broke the silence.

“Hello, anyone up? Yoong? Stallie?” Jessica came into the house with her own set of house key Yuri gave her a year ago. She tip toe into the master bedroom and saw Yuri sleeping in the between the twins. She was securely hugging Krystal in her arms, with her back facing Yoong, who had his leg on top her . The blanket was long forgotten on the floor, and Krystal pillow was substituted with Yuri’s arm. It would have been a cute scene that Jessica would have took time to admire, but they were late, and she hates being late. She took a picture of the trio on her phone and proceeded to wake them up.

Pulling down Yoong’s pyjamas, which had ride up his tummy in the middle of the night, she slowly brush his hair from his face and softly cooed, “Yoong~~~ time to wake up, let’s go to the playground, come on” Yoong rubbed his eyes and slowly wake up, “Shi-ca? Why you here?” he said with his sleepy voice, as he sat up on the bed. His hair was a mess, and there’s tell-tale sign that he drooled last night.

Jessica smiled and tried to quell the madness that was Yoong’s hair and told him what Yuri told her yesterday. After hearing that they were going to meet their friends from the old address, Yoong immediately opened his eyes wide and look at Jessica.

“I’m going to see Hyunnie?! Why didn’t you wake me up earlier?!” He scrambled off the bed and dashed to the bathroom to do his business and clean himself.

“Hyunnie?” Jessica shook her head and tried to wake up the duo that were tangled up together on the other side of the bed.

“Yuri-unnie, wake up, we have a long day ahead”

“No Mickey! Don’t go, I love you more than Donald I swear!” Yuri mumbled as she tightened her hug on Krystal.

Starting to feel suffocated, Krystal slowly opens her eyes. “Jessie? Why you here?” Jessica laughed at the same question the twin posed to her, and once again explained herself.  Nodding her head, Krystal climbed down the bed, and joined Yoong in the toilet. Now all that’s left on the bed, is the eldest of the family, but it doesn’t seem like she would wake up anytime soon.

As Jessica turned her head back to look at Yuri, she started laughing at Yuri sleeping face. Her chin was slightly raised up, and her tongue was sticking out. Jessica shook Yuri’s body, but to no avail. Just then Yoong came out of the toilet, and saw Jessica trying to wake Yuri wake. “You will never wake her up that way. Every Sunday she will sleep to at least 11am, if you want to wake her earlier than that, you have to jump on the bed” after saying that, Yoong went to the closet to find clothes to wear.

“I can’t jump on the bed, Yoong why don’t you do it?”

“No, I have to meet Hyunnie, I don’t want her to see me sweaty and smelly, call Krystal to do it”

But knowing Krystal’s mood after waking up, she wouldn’t want to participate in strenuous activities. She was like a mini ice princess when she wakes up.

With no choice left, Jessica climbed onto the bed and started to lightly hop around Yuri.

“That’s not hard enough, you must jump higher!” Yoong said as he held onto his clothes, waiting for Jessica to help him put on his clothes.

Jessica jumped harder on the bed, and suddenly Yuri spring up.

“Save yourself Mickey! I won’t survive this earthquake!” The sudden movement caused Jessica to fall on top of Yuri and their face came inches apart.

Still in the half-awake haze, Yuri stared at Jessica and said “I must’ve died from the earthquake, for I’m looking at an angel” with a stupid grin on her face.

Blushing, Jessica scrambled off Yuri and off the bed. “Now that you are awake, go get ready” As Yuri’s eyes start to close again, Jessica took her hand and drag her out of bed and into the toilet, which Krystal just came out of.

While Yuri dressed for the outing, Jessica made sandwiches for the twins, and prepared lunch boxes. Besides making personalised lunch boxes, she also made a communal one for the friends that she was about to meet.

Yoong's lunch box

Krystal's lunch box

Once everyone was ready, they made their way to the station.

The twin's clothing, Yoong is wearing a white shirt underneath

The train ride was thankfully peaceful as the kids were fascinated by the passing scenery. Yuri held onto Yoong while Jessica held onto Krystal as they stood on the child staring outside the window.

When they reached the station, Jessica’s friend, Tiffany was there. She bowed to Yuri, and introduced herself to the twins. Yoong was mesmerised by her eye-smile, and let her hold his hand as they walk to the playground. Krystal who was shyer around strangers, hid behind Jessica leg when Tiffany tried to shake her hand. Tiffany held Yoong’s hand, Jessica held Krystal’s hand, and Yuri held all of the bags, lagging behind the group.

When Yoong caught sight of his childhood playground, he let go of Tiffany’s hand and dashed towards it. Krystal also ran after her brother, but she pulled Jessica with her. Seeing that she was being forgotten and left behind, Yuri whined and tried to catch up.

The twins made the two girls push them on the swing as Yuri tried to catch her breath on the bench. All of a sudden a pair of hands came from behind and covered Yuri eyes.

“Baby, miss me?”

Realising who it was Yuri smiled and played with her.

“Yeah~~ Its been so long, are you free tonight?” Yuri said as she took the hands, and led the owner to sit on her lap. The mysterious girl caressed Yuri face and gave a smirk. “Only if you give me what I want” she said with a wink.

Suddenly Yuri felt a shooting pain on her shin and shouted “Oowwww~~~” She pushed Taeyeon away and looked down to see a pair of eyes glaring at her.

“Stay away from my Taeyeon-unnie!” The little girl pouted as she point a finger at Yuri.

Hearing Yuri shout, Jessica turned her head to her direction to see a girl no taller than 110cm pointing a finger at Yuri with her other hand on her hips. From the back view, Jessica could tell the little girl was very pretty; she had long hair with ribbons placed in a straight line along the length, and she wearing a beautiful picnic dress. The older girl that was sitting beside Yuri had her hands on her cheek and was staring dreamingly at the little girl.

Seohyun's dress

“Aaaawwww, Hyunnie you jelly? Unnie would always choose you over this old woman. Come here you cute little innsie winsie~~” Taeyeon squealed as she pick Seohyun up to cuddle her. The little girl squealed and enjoyed the attention she was given by her older sister.

“Uurf!”

 

Hearing a bark, Taeyeon look down and saw a mini black poodle staring at her with his tail wagon from side to side. “No Ginger! Taeyeon-unnie is mine!” Seohyun shouted at the dog. The dog tail fell and his ears went to the back of his head as he looked down.

Taeyeon looked at the sorrowful puppy and smiled. When Ginger lift his head up and caught Taeyeon eyes, Taeyeon mouthed to him “Later” and winked. The dog’s tail started to wag again, and he sat down in front of his masters

.

Hearing Seohyun voice, Yoong jumped off his swing and dashed to the bench. “Hyunnie!!!!” The little boy shouted catching the attention of his crush. “Yoong!” Seohyun hopped off Taeyeon’s lap and ran to the boy. They hugged each other while Krystal walked to Yuri to get a drink of water.

“Hyunnie I missed you, you miss me too?”

Seohyun nodded and held his hand to lead him back to the bench.

“Taeyeon-unnie what’s this puppy name?” Krystal asked as she pat the puppy’s head

“His name is Ginger, his only 4 month old, so you are the Noona, take care of him ok?” Taeyeon smiled at the little girl whom already fell in love with the adorable dog.

“Erm Tae, I said I was going to introduced you the twin’s baby-sitter right? She’s Jessica Jung, she also works at the kindergarten the kids go to”

“Oh, so you are the Mrs, pleasure to finally meet you, this no good childhood friend of mine told me a lot about you. I’m sure she is a hassle, but please do take care of this goof” Taeyeon winked at Jessica as they shook hands.

Jessica blushed at the mention of her being Yuri’s wife and looked down.

“My-my-my name is-is Tiffany!” Tiffany smiled as she looked at the older woman who extended her hand for a shake.

“Haha, why so nervous? Chillax~~ I won’t bite, man you are bea-u-ti-ful. Erm, Pany?” Taeyeon grinned dorkily, as she looked at the blushing girl.

Tiffany smiled at the mispronounced nickname, but she kinda liked it, so she didn’t bother correcting Taeyeon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll do the outing part next chapter

Thanks for the upvotes and subscription!!

Comment on anything; You love Yoong, You love Krystal, or even if You love me

Haha, Ciao~~~