A Normal Day

With the Twins [Hiatus]

"Yah! Kwon Yoona! Stop running around in your underwear! Krystal, stop crying I'll get you your mango juice once I get Yoong in his pants" 

This is a usual morning in the Kwon house: 

1) A 4 year old, half boy running around the house holding onto his Ultraman figurine, pretending that it was flying through space, preparing to come to Earth to get rid of the evil monster that is terrorising the city.

2) A 4 year old fully dressed girl sitting at the dining table crying for attention

3) A 27 year old dishevelled woman running after the half boy trying to put on the boy’s pants

"Phew~, there we go, all presentable now Yoong. Alright, here you go Krystal" Yuri said as she punched the straw into the juice box, passing it to the sniffing girl. 

After another 15 minutes struggle to get the kids into their shoes, Yuri finally picked the both of them arm, one on each arm, and went out the door. Due to past experiences of struggling to close the door, Yuri has changed the door to an auto-lock system a year and a half ago. The walk to the kindergarten was only 10 minutes thanks to Yuri moving to a bigger house with good schools from Elementary to High School in the vicinity. The rent wasn't cheap, but it guaranteed a spot for the twins in these good schools.

Having reached the kindergarten, which also doubled as an orphanage in a separate building, Yuri put the twins down.

"Now, Krystal, I don't want to hear about you crying for no reason again, understand? Yesterday I heard that you started crying because an ant climbed onto your leg. You are bigger than the ant, just brush it away, ok? I love you." Yuri kissed Krystal's head as she tidied up her clothing.

"Yoong, I want you to look after your sister, you are older by 5 minutes, I want to see that 5 minutes of maturity in you. Don't bully your sister or any other kids, Ultraman wouldn't like that right? And stop showing Mrs Lee the bugs you caught, she is scared of bugs ok? I love you too." Yuri also kissed Yoong's forehead as she stood up.

Leaving the twins in the kindergarten was a much easier task now as compared to a year and a half ago. The twins would scream, scratch and push the care-takers when Yuri had to leave, but now that they have made friends, and taken a liking to the care-takers, they were more willing to go to school now.

As Yuri exited the kindergarten, she saw Jessica walking out of the separate building.

"Hey! Sica! Going to school? Let's walk together!" 

Jessica worked at the kindergarten after school, and when Yuri couldn't make it back from work (which was most of the time), she was the twin's baby-sitter.

"Ah, good morning Yuri-unnie dropping off Yoong and Stallie?" Unlike others, Jessica always calls Krystal, Stallie as both of them found it cuter. 

During the short 15 minute walk to Jessica's school, they talked about the twins and Jessica studies. Although Jessica is studying, and working at the same time, she never fails to appear on the top 20 student list. The school already guaranteed her a spot in a prestigious college scholarship due to her good academics, excellent personality and family background.

“Tonight I might be working late again, so can I leave the twins in your care?” Yuri asked as she scratches the nape of her neck.

“Why are you asking as if I would say no? You know  I love the twins, and wouldn’t mind helping you take care of them” Jessica giggled back as she slowly walked backwards into her school.

“Haha, yeah. Thanks a lot. Well I’ll see you tonight?” Yuri said as she took a peek at her watch. “!!!! I’m going to be late!!! Bye Sica!” she shouted as she zoomed off to the bus stop.

“Haiz, its all Yoong’s fault for taking so long wearing his pants today” Yuri grumbled as she board the last bus that would ensure her punctuality at work.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

How's the first chapter? It's just a rough idea, not really sure how the story would go yet. Since the manga is still ongoing, I might create my own ending. Just be prepared for a lot, a lot of fluff and cute Yoong, Krystal and Seohyun interaction.

Apologies for the grammer, I tried using Word Document, so this is the best I can do, unless someone volunteers to be my editor, haha

Ciao~~~