At School

With the Twins [Hiatus]

Y: “All right! Sooyoung! You be the monster, and I will be Ultraman that will come and beat you up!”

S: “But I don’t want to be the monster! They have to growl and stomp and make a lot of noise, I will get hungry! No!”

Y: “Er, then you can be the monster that wants to eat all the buildings! You don’t have to do anything but pretend to eat the building. Then when I come in you can fight with me like that time we fought over the last pudding until Mrs Lee made us stand in the corner and then gave the pudding to Hyoyeon, remember?”

S: “Yeah! She was not fair, we fought for it. I even got a boo-boo on my hand when you stepped on it, but she gave it to Hyoyeon who just sat there and stare at us”

Y: “I know right! Hey wanna put a caterpillar into Hyoyeon’s dancing shoe? She took our pudding!”

 “No Yoong! Yuwree said that you can’t play pranks on people! That makes you a bad boy! And bad boys don’t get second servings!” Krystal said as she moved her finger left and right in front of Yoong’s face.

S: “What?! No second serving?! My stomach can’t go without second serving! Sorry Yoong you are on your own!”

Y: “Aaawww man, and I just saw the biggest caterpillar in the yard. Krystal don’t you dare tell Yuwree about it! If not I will eat all your mango!”

Krystal started to tear up, and ran to Mrs Lee who just returned from cleaning up Shindong’s vomit.

K: “Mrs Lee, Yoong wants to eat my mango!! Tell him not to! I love my mango!”

Mrs Lee held Krystal’s hand and led her back to Yoong and Sooyoung, whom were already in their Ultraman vs. The Extremely Handsome and Hungry Shikshin (naming courtesy to Sooyoung) act.

ML: “Yoong, you shouldn’t bully your sister like that, say sorry to Krystal for scaring her”

Y: “But she said that she would tell Yuwre that I wanted to out a caterpillar in Hyoyeon’s shoe”

Realising that he just let the cat out of the bag, Yoong covered his mouth and stared at Mrs Lee.

ML: “Now why would you want to do that, Yoong?”

“Because you gave Sooyoung and my pudding to Hyoyeon even though we fought for it. I got a boo-boo on my hand because Sooyoung bite me, but you gave it to Hyoyeon. That’s not fair!” Yoong said as he started to tear up. Seeing his best-friend crying over their lost-pudding(?) Sooyoung also started to sniffed and rub his eyes.

ML: “Now, I gave the pudding to Hyoyeon because she asked nicely, while you too were not playing nice. If you apologise to Krystal and promise not to put a caterpillar into Hyoyeon’s shoe, I will give the both of you extra pudding after lunch, what do you say?”

“Really?! Extra pudding?! Even though its not our birthday?!” the shikshin brothers exclaimed together as their eyes started to sparkle at the offer.

ML: “Yes, extra pudding if you do what I say”

“Sorry Krystal! Yoong is wrong, forgive me?” Yoona held his sister’s hands as he looked at her with puppy eyes. “I’ll even share a little of my pudding with you. Only a little though!”

Krystal giggled, and nod her head

“Woohoo!!! Extra pudding!!! Krystal wanna play with us? I’m sure Yoong will let you be the dam-cel (damsel) in distress!” Sooyoung whooped as he pulled Krystal to their play area.

Mrs Lee shook her head at the simplicity of a child’s life and went to check on the other children.