Nap Time

With the Twins [Hiatus]

“Kids!! Who’s ready for your nap time story?” Jessica, who had just returned from school, announced as she came in with the book “The Three Little Pigs”.

“Me! Me! Me!” all the kids scrambled to grab their dolls or security blankets, or security handkerchief. They went to their respective mattresses and prop their body up on their elbows as they faced Jessica who was sitting in front of the classroom.

“Once upon a time there were three little pigs ...”

“Oooohhhh, daddy told me pig is bacon! Bacon is nice when you grill it, or when you fry it or even when you just let it sit in a steamboat. Once my mommy made me bacon sandwich that was as long as my arm, and and and then I couldn’t finish it then ...”

“Sooyoung~~~, don’t disturb the others, I will listen to your story later ok? For this story the three little pigs are just like you, a little kid but slightly older, so they must move out to live on their own. So back to the story”

(I’m sure you guys know how the story goes, so I’ll skip the non-important parts)

“One night the big bad wolf, who dearly loved to eat fat little piggies, came along and saw the first little pig in his house of straw. He said "Let me in, Let me in, little pig or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in!"

"Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin", said the little pig.

But of course the wolf did blow the house in and ate the first little pig.”

“ *gasp* He ate the whole pig?! I can’t even finish a bacon sandwich!”

“Sooyoung, stop interrupting Miss Jessica!” Yoong, who was beside him shouted at him. “And besides his a big bad wolf, he can finish even a whole cow!”

“woah, really Yoong? I wanna be like the big bad wolf then, but i don’t want to be bad” Sooyoung pouted, as though he was faced with a dilemma.

“Stupid, you can’t be a wolf, you are a boy! Yuwree told me this story before, the big bad wolf ended up ...”

“Aahhh!! Stallie, no, I haven’t finish the story yet, so let me continue please? And Sooyoung stop interrupting!” Jessica scolded Sooyoung, who shrunk back into his blanket.

As Jessica finally reached the story of the last pig, most of the kids have already fallen asleep, except for the three talkative one, Sooyoung, Yoong and Krystal.

“When the wolf finally found the hole in the chimney he crawled down and KERSPLASH right into that kettle of water and that was the end of his troubles with the big bad wolf. The End”

“So the wolf died? What about the two piggies in his stomache?” Yoong asked, teary eyed. “Did they die too? But they didn’t do anything wrong.”

Realising that Yoong was about to cry, Jessica quickly improvised and said, “No no no, after the wolf dropped into the water, he fainted, just like how if you stay in the bath too long you will feel dizzy right? The third pig called a doctor and open up the wolf stomach to take the two piggies out. The doctor sewed back the wolf stomach, and gave him to the police who put him in jail. The three piggies then stayed together in the brick house to live happily ever after”

“You can open up a wolf and take things out? What about human? Can we open Hyoyeon and take out our pudding she took from us?” Sooyoung asked as he scratches his head.

“Oh! Then can I open myself up to take out the mango I ate yesterday so that I can eat it again today?” Krystal looked at Jessica with a look of wonder, imagining the endless supply of mango she could get out of herself (?).

“NO!! You can’t open a person up! No opening anyone up. He's a wolf so it’s possible, and it’s done by a doctor so it’s safe, don’t try to open anyone up understand?”

“Awwww~~”

“Ok, time to go to sleep, go on, I’ll tuck you three in”

“Miss Jessica? Can you sing us a song?” Yoong asked as he held onto Jessica hand with one hand, while the other hugged his Rilakkuma plush toy, which he had since he was a baby.

Jessica smiled at the sleepy look on Yoong’s face and then started to sing a lullaby.

(choose any lullaby on your own, and imagine Jessica singing it)

The three kids slowly drift into their dreams, each hugging tightly onto their plush toy. Sooyoung with his Woody plush toy his mother made and Krystal with her llama plush toy. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOO~~ 13 subscribers on first day, not bad! 
I don't know why but I really like Sooyoung, haha

And here's the kids plush toys

 

Yoong's

Sooyoung's

Krystal's (I'm a little Kryber fan, that's why a llama, haha)

Ciao~~~