Madness in the house

With the Twins [Hiatus]

"Tae?! What are you doing here?"

"Well, Hyunnie was pouting at home since she misses Yoong and Krystal, so we decided to move here, excuse me" Taeyeon said as she walked pass Yuri into the house.

"Hyunnie, you staying next to me now?" Yoong asked as he held Seohyun's hands and led her into the house.

"Yeah, I asked daddy to let me," Seohyun let out a toothy grin as she walked past Yuri after bowing to her.

"Oh you don't mind dogs in the house right? Come here Ginger! Let's get you some water boy" Taeyeon shouted as she went to the sink.

"Hyunnie want to have a sleepover? Krystal is asleep already, but I can play with you!" Yoong said as he went to get his toys.

"Hello?! Am I invisible?" Yuri said as she closed the door walking into the house.

"Who's the good boy? You're the good boy, yes you are!" Taeyeon cooed as she continue to pat Ginger's head who's tal was wagging so fast it wouldn't be surprising that he starts to fly, ignoring Yuri.

"Hyunnie! Let's watch Keroro ok? I got the CD!" 

"Keroro!" Seohyun clapped her hands in excitement.

"Can someone explain to me this madness?!" Yuri shouted as she tried to regain some order in the house.

"Yuwree, play this CD," Yoong asked as he pulled on her trousers, passing her the Keroro CD.

"Well, basically as I've said, Hyunnie miss the kids, so we moved  here. I heard the previous neighbor moved, so I pulled some strings and viola! We moved! But since the move was so sudden, the landlord didn't apply to re-route the water and electricity, we were basically living with candles until you came home." Taeyeon said as she dug through Yoong's toy box for something interesting to play with. "Why are home so late anyway? And why didn't you come greet the new neighbor? I believe I thought you better than this!" Taeyen fake sob as she turned to face Yuri.

"3, 2, 1, fire! Kero, Kero Kero, ija susume! ..." Seohyun started singing as the Keroro opening song started, doing a march with her hands in salute. 

Here's the song for more 'feel~~': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujcOZLqsMxA

"We just came back from a carnival, i thought we could do the greetings tomorrow" Yuri replied, without realizing that she was steered off topic by Taeyeon.

"Awwww, I wanna go to the carnival too," Taeyeon pouted with one hand inside the toy box, the other scratching Ginger's chin.

"Don't try to confuse me." Yuri said as she remembered her current problem at hand. "So just like that? You moved? Because a 4 year old misses her friends?" Yuri asked as she sat at the dining table with her hands crossed..

"Why do you sound like you don't want us here?" Taeyeon pouted before turning her attention back to the toy box. "And, it wasn't 'just like that', don't undermine our efforts. We had a hard time convincing dad you know? He was crying saying it was too soon for Seobaby to leave home, and that he still haven't gotten a license for firearms yet to fend off boys and what not" Taeyeon pulled out a remote car, check it for batteries before putting it on the floor.

"FIREARMS?! How crazy is your family over this girl?!" Yuri exclaimed with her eyes wide opened.

"Meh, don,t act like its the first time you heard about my family," Taeyeon shrugged. "Woops~~~ beep beep, car coming through, out of the way Ginger!" Taeyeon shouted as she maneuvered the car towards Ginger, chasing him in rounds.

", Krystal!" Yuri whispered as she rushed to the bedroom to see if the little girl was awaken by all the commotion.

Reaching the bedroom, Yuri saw the little girl safe in dreamland, hugging onto her llama tightly, with a small smile on her face . She smiled at her and brought the blanket up higher to cover her body. 

"You are my only peaceful place Krystal, don't ever get polluted by the bad people outside, my princess" Yuri whispered as she brush Krystal's hair away to kiss her forehead.

"Hey Yuri! Can I get the contact number for the twin's kindergarten? I got to get Hyunnie enrolled, and do you mind we sleep over tonight? Our house is still a furnace, oh hold on, I found the futon, never mind, thanks!" Taeyeon shouted from the living room.

Yuri groaned and buried her head into the blanket, "Someone save me!" she screamed into a pillow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Just a quick and short update from school.

i am hurt! 2 days gone without a single comments, oh well, I still love you guys (I'm a silent reader on a lot of fanfiction too, lol. Now I know how authors feel T^T)

did you realized I used Taeyeon insta updates? I'll try to put in as much activities the girls did in real life into the story so as to make the story more interesting ^.^

So next chapter would be probably about Seohyun at school and Tiffany finding out about Taeyeon's move

Sorry no yulsic moment, and pardon all mistakes, typing through my iPad (autocorrect could be a )

Ciao~~~