Dropping

With the Twins [Hiatus]

WARNING: My keyboard is really wonky right now, so there will be a lot  typos, I checked a few times but just in case, sorry.

Hi everyone! Thanks for liking my story and constantly leaving comments on this old thing. Unfortunately, I do not come with good news. I am officially dropping this story. If you are interested in my reason read on, if not, I can only express how deeply apologetic I am to all of you.

I have lost inspiration for this story.

After Jessica left SNSD, I have become disillusioned with their group's bond; which is actually the first thing that attracted me to them - not their music ironically.

Back then I was able to write this type of fluffy comedy because the girls  were constantly having fun together on shows , and I wanted to share that emotion through my story via an alternative universe.  But now, with Taeyeon becoming so subdued after the whole crazy EXO episode, I find it difficult to write her as a happy-go-lucky character. Jessica leaving the group on such unknown terms also made me unable to apporach YulSic as a sweet and loving couple.

But the main reason still stands is SNSD is not SNSD without 9, and I cannot find inspiration from the 8 people group because a part of me will know that underneath that happy exterior they portray, an important member has left / was kicked out / for whatever reason is no longer with them. I am not interesed in the why or what, but it sort of hurts that the sisterhood they portrayed over the years was broken for whatever reason.

I know some of you would still encourage me to continue writing the story, with the approach of seeing the girls as just characters on paper, but I am unable to do that because that was not how I started out writing. I started writing as a fan-girl, and now that that part of me is gone, or at the very least subdued, I do not find much fun in writing stories about them anymore. 

I am sorry for stringing you guys along for so many years, but now the chapter has ended. I welcome anyone who is interested to pick up the story, and breathe new life into this story, just message me. I will still be lurking around  on this site because there are still some stories here that are really good and I can't let them go -  because plot and let's be honest some of the here are awesome too - so if you guys want to message me, I will also try to respond s often as possible.