[2] Morning Greet

Days with Chen

 

[A]note : should I tease you with another chapter ? I still had some chapters in my PC and planned to put it each week :) do spread love for this story :) chen chen !

 

 

No one got the news. About Choi In Hye who is dating Chen now. Well no one would really care beside chen fans in this S high school. Chen walked to In Hye’s classroom. He just arrived and placed his bag on his chair. He took a peek from outside her classroom, like a stalker. There is no In Hye. She still hasn’t arrived. How could he came faster than a girl ? where’s in hye ? He keeps on looking inside even if he already found out there’s no her in it.

He quickly turned his head, ready to apologize when a hand tapped his shoulder. His smiles widened as he watched In Hye in front of her.

“ I have been waiting for you.. “ he sighed, relieved. She was left blank since he relieved like some bad things just happened to her.

“ I am okay chen.. “ she practiced all night by pretending talk to chen in a different conditions and keep on calling chen chen chen chen till she fell asleep.

Chen found it cute and now he managed to pinch his girlfriend’s cheek, hard.

“ ewww.. “ she cringed in pain.

“ a ahh sorry “ he caressed her cheeks. The more he caressed her cheek the more he felt that her cheeks are soft. The more In Hye felt his caressing, the more she felt her whole body warm. Her eyes which managed to keep an eyecontact with him before now got lowered. She cant see him, in his eyes.

His hands slowly left her cheeks. Awkwardness. He scolded himself for things he just did.

“ g – go  put your bag.. “ his hand gestured her to come inside her class. She just nodded, tried to hide her pinkish cheek from him. When she just sat on her chair, she managed to look at him again. He is looking at her, smiling then mouthing ‘I ll be back to my class’ he waved his hands and she just nodded endlessly.